Junhoe, Local Drama Queen

Woe Is Me

Junhoe does not end up coming home for lunch, out of embarrassment over the kiss he planted on Chanwoo’s cheek before he left his apartment, so he calls Chanwoo to tell him to order whatever he wants and tells Chanwoo that they will go shopping tomorrow.

 

When Junhoe comes back home from the most nerve wracking day at work, he expects Chanwoo to be gone. Junhoe completely overstepped his bounds when he placed a kiss on Chanwoo’s cheek and he wouldn’t blame Chanwoo if he did happen to leave. When Junhoe steps into his apartment Chanwoo isn’t gone, but in the kitchen making dinner for both Junhoe and himself. 

 

“Hey Junhoe, how was work?”

 

“Uh, I’m sorry that I kissed you on the cheek when I left for work,” Junhoe rushes out as quick as he possibly can. 

 

Chanwoo startles at the sudden outburst before bursting out in laughter, “You act as if I was going to leave because of a simple kiss on the cheek. I didn’t mind the kiss Junhoe, in fact, you could kiss me right now and I wouldn’t stop you.”

 

Junhoe looks Chanwoo in the eye as if to make sure that Chanwoo was being serious before walking around the island in the kitchen, grabbing Chanwoo’s hips, and pressing their lips together harshly. Jolting awake quickly, Junhoe looks around only to realize that he is in his office and not at home kissing Chanwoo. “Damn it!”

 

Looking at the clock on the wall, Junhoe realizes that he should have been home four hours ago and quickly packs all of his stuff up before running out of his office and jumping into his car. Rushing into his apartment, Junhoe surveys the living room looking for a certain brunette but sees no sight of him. Junhoe is starting to think that maybe Chanwoo left him because Junhoe kissed him on the cheek, but before he panics Junhoe decides that maybe he should check the rest of the house before he jumps to conclusions.

 

Snoozing in the master bedroom on Junhoe’s side of the bed is Chanwoo, who is only clad in one of Junhoe’s white t-shirts and black boxer briefs. When Junhoe finds Chanwoo he almost coos at how cute Chanwoo looks, and then Junhoe feels a wave of relief wash over him as he realizes that Chanwoo did not leave him after the cheek kiss incident. 

 

Going to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed, Junhoe thinks over how he’s going to apologize to Chanwoo for not coming home for lunch and for the kiss. Finally returning to the bedroom Junhoe notices that Chanwoo has moved to the center of the bed and Junhoe silently scoots in next to him before pulling Chanwoo against him so that they can cuddle. Cuddling, Junhoe can say is an accident in the morning.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating this story or any of my other stories for so long, I had major writers block but for some reason now that school has started back, I have more motivation to write and more ideas for my stories. Thank you so much for being patient and I hope you enjoy!