All We Do Is Live Inside A Cage

Woe Is Me

A/N: Contains lots of language, but other than that the only thing to worry about is the awful quality of this chapter.

 

If Chanwoo is being really ing honest, he hates Jake. Now, I know you’re wondering, who the is Jake? Well, to answer that question we’ve got to start at the beginning of this story. 

 

Chanwoo was kicked out of his house 3 years ago when he was 15. At the time, he was scared, what was he going to do? Where was he going to go? That question was answered a couple of hours after he was told to go die by his stepfather when this kid named Jake came up to him asking who he was and where he was headed. In short, Jake is the one who showed Chanwoo the ropes, showed Chanwoo the alley that most of the homeless people sleep in, basically Jake taught Chanwoo how to survive on the streets. 

 

Now that that’s explained, Chanwoo can explain why he hates Jake. Jake is loud(Chanwoo hates loud), Jake is obnoxious, and Jake never shuts up. After Chanwoo told Jake his name Chanwoo stopped talking, so Jake thinks that being insanely annoying will make Chanwoo talk. To be honest, if it hasn’t worked the past 3 years then why does Jake think it will work this time?

 

Chanwoo is really fed up and if Jake doesn’t stop talking Chanwoo’s going to punch his face and hopefully break his ing jaw. 

 

“Then, Sunny said,” Chanwoo is sick and tired of hearing Jake talk about Sunny, he doesn’t care. But, Chanwoo’s not going to break, he’s not going to say one damn word to Jake. It’d probably piss Chanwoo off more if he saw Jake’s smug, little smirk.

 

“Excuse me, do either of you happen to know where Mac’s Cafe is,” Some random guy is now joining the conversation, if you could even call it that. Now, Chanwoo isn’t normally one to point this out, but this guy is hot, so naturally Chanwoo is going to call him Hot Guy until he learns his name.

 

Hot Guy looks immaculate, all clean black hair and smug smiles. His black hair is hanging over his forehead like he was too lazy to do it this morning but he still makes it look good, his full lips pulled up into a small smirk when he notices Chanwoo staring, brown eyes that Chanwoo could honestly drown in(Chanwoo never really notices people’s eyes), and Hot Guy is extremely tall, which Chanwoo can appreciate. 

 

Chanwoo looks to his left, hoping Jake will answer the man so Chanwoo can continue ogling Hot Guy in peace, but Jake isn’t there. He probably ran off when he saw Hot Guy was wearing an expensive suit. ing great, now Chanwoo has to answer the guy and Chanwoo’s not so sure he wants to give up his pact of silence. Guess he has to.

 

“Look, as much as I’d love to stay here and let you continue to eye me, I’ve got an important meeting to get to. I didn’t get to drink my coffee this morning, so I need to go pick it up so I don’t rip someone’s damn head off when they say something stupid. I’ve never been to Mac’s but it’s the closest, so directions please,” Hot Guy sounds like a complete and Chanwoo thinks the guy should be glad he’s attractive otherwise he’d probably never get laid.

 

“Um, i-it’s another block down beside a department store called Rita’s,” Chanwoo’s voice sounds really husky and kind of scratchy from the lack of use, but he’s got no choice other than to give this guy directions.

 

“Thanks, kid,” Hot Guy’s use of the word kid to address Chanwoo pisses Chanwoo off and now he’s tempted to punch him in the face. Chanwoo may not have punched Jake but he’s really considering punching Hot Guy.

 

“I’m 18 and I’d really ing appreciate it if you didn’t call me kid,” Chanwoo didn’t mean to sound so snarky, but then again, this guy deserved it.

 

“I’m 20, kid,” Hot Guy intentionally put emphasis on the word kid just to piss Chanwoo off, “I’m going now, nice to meet you kid.” 

 

Then Hot Guy is sauntering away leaving Chanwoo steaming. For someone who was in such a hurry before he sure is walking slow.

 

Of course Chanwoo couldn’t keep his mouth shut, “Bye, .”

 

“It’s Junhoe actually, but thanks for trying,” Hot Guy or Junhoe yells back at Chanwoo.

 

Chanwoo is left wondering why he ever broke his pact of silence, and for a really hot at that.

 

 

 

Another A/N: I'm thinking of writing a Titanic AU with Chanwoo and Jinhwan or Chanwoo and Yunhyeong after I'm done with this story and my other story. What do you guys think? Feedback for this story and my idea for another story is really appreciated!