No Secret in Ssangmundong

Simply Belong to Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deoksun checked her appearance once again before finally go outside. Junghwan has to go back to Sacheon tomorrow and he want to spend more times with her. Deoksun grinned as she see him already waiting on the bench outside their house. It’s 01.00 am and most of Ssangmundong population has gone to deep sleep.

She plopped herself beside him and leaned to him. “Ouch, it’s freezing” she complained.

Junghwan grinned and throw his arm to her shoulder, keeping it warm like he did after Lee Moonsae’s concert.

Deoksun smiled, “Maybe it was that time, when I started questioning your actions to me and feel flustered” she sighed, “You used to be straightforward but then you suddenly act indifferent to me.”

“That’s when I found out Taek also has feelings for you” Junghwan stated. “Let’s not talk about the past, hm? I have to leave early tomorrow and we will be separated for another weeks.”

Deoksun nodded and lean closer to Junghwan who tighten his hug. “Do the air force need a flight attendant? Should I apply for it?” she mumbled.

Junghwan chuckled and hit her forehead playfully, “Do I have to answer that question?” he retorted.

Dukseon pouted as she looked up to him, “I’m gonna miss you, Kim Junghwan” she confessed.

Junghwan sighed, he cupped her cheek and it. He wanted to say that he’ll miss her too, but his tongue wouldnt let him. That’s just how much a frustating person Junghwan is. He leaned closer to claim her lips when suddenly the gate of Taek’s house opened.

Taek was holding the cigarette, he let out a long sigh when he saw Junghwan and Deoksun. “Yah, you two! I know that I already give my blessing to the both of you, but can you please act lovey dovey somewhere else, not in the neighborhood? I need space for moving on you know” he complained.

Junghwan let out goofy smile and release Deoksun from his arms, “Sorry Taek-a, we thought everyone was asleep”

“Aish, I lost the mood to smoke.” Taek sulked and went back to his house.

Junghwan’s face turned apologetic as he watched Taek went back. “Yah! We should seriously met somewhere else. I feel bad for him.”

Deoksun chuckled, “Aigoo, gwaenchana. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter