Sacheon 1: The Surprise Visit

Simply Belong to Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deoksun got off from the taxi she took from the airport to ROK Air Force Headquarter in Sacheon. She inhaled deeply and smiled, “So this is the workplace of my Jungpalie” she mumbled. Deoksun walked quickly to the front gate, “Good afternoon! I’m looking for First Liutenant Kim Junghwan” she said to the guard.

“Excuse me, what is your relationship to Liutenant Kim?” the guard asked.

“I’m his girlfriend” Deoksun answered proudly.

“Ah! So you must be the one he bragged to us everytime. Liutenant Kim is on the cafeteria right now for his lunch. I will you there” the guard said.

“Junghwan-ie bragged about me? Seriously?” Deoksun asked in disbeliefment.

“Yes. Liutenant Kim is famous here in Sacheon, even the Colonel’s daughter wanted to be set up with him. But everytime we told him to go to blind dates, he always refused and bragged about you” the guard told her as he walked her inside the HQ. “Liutenant Kim is always upright and work everytime, so we’re worried about his love life. We didnt believe at all, when he told us he has girlfriend. But apparently the girlfriend is real and alive, beautiful on top of that” the guard laughed while glanced at Deoksun.

Deoksun laughed sheepishly and felt proud inside. She would never imagined the stiff Junghwan could talked about her in front of his friend.

“There he is, on the left table with his team” the guard pointed to one table and Deoksun quickly followed the direction and found Junghwan who already finished his lunch and chat with his team.

“Liutenant Kim! You have a beautiful guest here!” the guard called Junghwan, and the whole cafeteria was practically changed their attention to Deoksun who was standing there smiling shily to Junghwan.

Junghwan, on the other side, was standing dumbfoundedly with his mouth open. He finally came back to his sense when the whole cafeteria was whistling and cheered for the both of them. He then walked to her side, still in dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter