Housewarming

Simply Belong to Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaaaah, nice setup Gae Jongpal" Dongryong exclaimed as he entered the Junghwan-Deoksun new apartment. Today the gang finally get together after a long time to celebrate Junghwan's transfer to Seoul HQ and the apartment. Now all the gang have resided permanently in Seoul, they could get together like the good old times.

"Yah, but how come your apartment still use keys? It's quite old though, everyone used digital lock nowadays" Sunwoo wondered as he observed the front door.

"Tell me about that," Deoksun rolled her eyes, "I've tried to convince him to change it many times, but he thinks that digital lock are not safe" she said as she glared to Junghwan, who in reply mouthed, "Mwo?" to her.

Taek chuckled at the bickering couple, "Deoksun-a give me food, I'm hungry" he whined as he slumped himself to the sofa. Taek got to the apartment right after his 10-hours-long match, and didnt get to catch dinner beforehand.

"Aigoo, our Heedongie, Noona will prepare you hot meals, okay? Wait a little" Deoksun said as she petted Taek's hair. 

"Yah, scoot over, I want to sit too" Dongryong protested as he pushed the lying Taek to made a spot for himself in the sofa.

Sunwoo surrendered and sat on the floor instead. "Yah, are we gonna have a sleepover tonight? If so I have to tell Bora that I wont be home tonight" he said.

Junghwan sat across Sunwoo and the television. "Yah, just have a sleepover here you all, it's been months since the last time we get together" he said. Sunwoo nodded and proceed to texted his wife. Dongryong and Taek didnt bother to answer as they already decided to sleep in Junghwan's apartment, so they could get a free breakfast from Deoksun in the morning. Both of them live alone and hardly get a proper meal, so why dont they use this opportunity to get a warm breakfast in the morning.

"Heedong-a, how much the prize you get from today's match?" Dongryong asked.

"Nothing much, it's just a small events anyway" Taek's answered while yawning, he watched the television nonchalantly.

"Yah, but you still have to buy us pizza" Deoksun said, she came back from the kitchen as she bring a bowl of bibimbab for Taek. She gave the bowl to Taek who beamed happily when the food came.

"I already order some on my way here, it should arrive 10 minutes or something" Taek said as he digs on his bibimbab.

Sunwoo nodded, "Yokshi, our Heedongie" he mumbled, "Yah, Taek-a, dont forget you have to come to Jinju's school tomorrow for the family gathering" Sunwoo said, as Taek nodded while munching his rice, "That kid is now neglecting his real brother and only listen to Taek, I feel betrayed" Sunwoo protested to the whole gang.

They spend the night watching a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter