Move in

Simply Belong to Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: thank you soooooooo much for your interest in my Junghwan story, I really want to update, but I'm in the middle of exams, so please understand me :) in the meantime, enjoy this filler story and please give feedback)

***

 

Deoksun marched faster to her new apartment in Samsungdong. She has been living in that apartment alone for two weeks now, but today Junghwan will be joining her.

As soon as Junghwan's transfer announcement to Seoul HQ, he found this apartment and settled almost everything. Payment, deposito, furniture, assurance. Deoksun was so surprised when two weeks ago, Junghwan came to fetch her in her sharing dormitory with her fellow flight attendant and told her to pack her belongings and move in to the new apartment right away. Junghwan himself still has to served in the Sacheon HQ that day. It's only today that he finally move in to the apartment in Samsungdong as he will serves in the Seoul HQ from next monday.

Deoksun squealed in excitement when she saw Junghwan's shoes as soon as she open the door, hinting that he's already home. The living room was empty, so she assumed that he's in the bedroom. She ran to the main bedroom and chirping his name, "Junghwan-a~~~"

But much to her dismay, he was not in the bedroom also. Deoksun noticed that there were water sounds in the bathroom and realized that Junghwan was probably washing up. Deoksun furrowed her eyebrows. Junghwan really did move in today though, but why the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter