Torn pants

I am crazy too.

Haeun remembered about this friend of hers that she met in a school camp. She was one of the leaders of the camp and got posted to a group of 4. 2 of the friends were her classmates, another 2 of them are foreign to her. One of the 2 new friends whose name is Jihoon, is Junseo's close friend. Ever since Haeun started observing Junseo, Jihoon having been talking to Junseo, almost all the time. But something made Haeun realize that Jihoon isn't well liked by his peers. Anyway, Haeun isn't the type of person who would want to use someone to her advantage, but desperate time calls for desperate measures.

Haeun wondered, why on earth would i want to find more about him? It's not like he knows my name or anything. pshhh. She posted on Twitter, should i, or should i not?

While going up the staircase to the 5th floor of her school with Subin, Haeun saw Junseo climbing down the stairs, skipping one step each time. It was the first time ever that she was so close to him. She was legit beside him. He had single eyelids, and coincidentally enough, Haeun have a thing for single eyelids. Haeun didn't know what made her wanna smile and laugh so badly. She ears gone hot and red and her face blushed hardly. She bit her lips so hard, so her smile doesn't show to Subin. To a person who knows how having a crush felt like, it was pretty obvious that Haeun is having a crush on Junseo.

Haeun believe everything she read on the internet. Due to the tweet she read a year ago, she don't believe that she likes Junseo. Maybe it is just an eye candy. Nothing else more. Psychology shown that when one likes a person for more than 4 months, it can be considered as a 'like'. Under 4 months, it is still considered as infatuation.

Haeun went into the class with Subin who was looking at Haeun suspiciously. Then there was Byun Baekhyun interrupting her train of thoughts, going back into our class with his monkey noises and his snobby walk. Urgh. Haeun looked at Baekhyun's untidy look, and she cringed at the sight of football mud stains on his white shirt. Whoever becomes his girlfriend, good luck. Haeun looked at Baekhyun from top to down, but little did Haeun realize that Baekhyun is also looking at her. 

2 hours later, school ended. Baekhyun walked over to his friend's table, which is practically beside Haeun. Baekhyun looked at Haeun and said, "Hey, your pants is torn. Maybe you should get a new one. HAHA oh god." Technically what he meant was Haeun pants are out of fashion and that she should get a trendy pants. Clearly there wasn't any tear on her pants.

"oh shut up." Haeun whispered.

***

Back at home, she had Mathematics homework again. Speaking of Mathematics, she wondered if there's a day where Junseo would teach her Mathematics. Probably not. 

Due to the school camp, Haeun got the number of Jihoon. Clicking her pen, contemplating whether she should ask Jihoon more about Junseo. She was quite hesitant about it, but yet she really, really, really want to know more about him. She held her phone in her small hands, tap on Jihoon's name on Whatsapp, Hey, i wanna ask something. It's about Junseo. However, she backspaced everything and placed her phone on the table. Haeun didn't know what she was doing, whether what she wanted to do is a smart choice.

She didn't want to ask Subin for help. There was no need for her help, it's stupid. It's not that she likes Junseo anyway. Haeun didn't want to convey the wrong message too. She tweeted, dammit why is it so hard to find out more about you. dammit. just dammit.

5 minutes later, she is still thinking about whether she should ask Jihoon or not. Holding her phone in her hands, she plucked up courage and neglected her dignity, sent the text she as suppose to send to. And now she awaits for his reply. This is one of the times that she feel like clicking an undo button, or rewind button. A second after she sent that message, she is already starting to regret. She tweeted once again, oh . What did i just do?

She brushed off the thought of it, plugged in her earpiece, began listening to Korean songs till she finished all her homework. 2 hours later, she saw a reply from Jihoon saying, uh why do you want to know? He uh, he is funny and joker and a really good friend. He is a crazy boy.

Sent at 9:03pm : oh i see. umm nothing, i'm just curious.

Haeun really hoped she hadn't asked anything. But yet again, now she know roughly what kind of boy Junseo is. She went to brush her teeth and prepared for her sleep. Sweatpants on, shirt tucked into her pants, and pants tucked into her socks. Haeun blow dried her hair and 15 minutes later, she's all ready for her night. But she saw Jihoon's reply.

Received at 9:10pm : Right.

A minute later, Haeun received another message from Jihoon, this time, giving her Junseo's number. 

"what the hell?" she cursed under her breath, replied, why on earth will you give me his phone number? I don't need it. And i didn't ask for it.-_-

Received at 9:25pm: oh i thought you might want to use it.

Sent at 9:25pm: what no i don't. But thanks i guess.

She wondered what she should do with that number. Haeun didn't want to be embarrassed. Maybe Junseo don't even know who she is, or he doesn't know whether she exist or not. Whatever he knows about her, Haeun only cared one thing, that is her existence to Junseo.

******

Baekhyun sat beside Chanyeol during recess and he and his friends were playing a game. He thought to himself, no not another lame game. it wasn't exactly a game, it was more like a matchmaking session. Each boy will be paired with a girl, the worst thing Baekhyun could ever think of is being paired with the most outdated girl in his class whose name is Haeun. 

"How about Seoyeong? She's pretty, she have the figure, and oh she have the humor too." Kyungsoo said.

"No way. Have I been friends with you for only a day, Kyungsoo? I told you guys, i won't like a girl like her." Baekhyun said.

"you clearly need to get your eyes checked." Kyungsoo rolled his big eyes, pursed out his heart shaped lips. 

"Oh i know who he would love," Sehun smirked, raised his eyebrow up and down, "the worst girl any could -"

"Don't even think about her. She doesn't have a fashion sense oh my god. She needs new pants, i'm not even joking. And her graphic tees. Oh come on. I will never like a girl like her." Baekhyun whined. the worst thing had happened to him.

"guys come on we all know he'll like a girl like Subin. Subin's cute and nice." The only person who could have ever save Baekhyun's was Chanyeol. Baekhyun looked at him with a bright smile, nodding his head profusely, signaling his strong agreement of what Chanyeol said.

***

Baekhyun have a habit of walking in a snobby way. I could walk normally if he wanted to. He liked walking this way, it gives off the bad boy vibes. At the front of the class was Haeun, sitting innocently at her own chair, but she was looking and Baekhyun, and Baekhyun was looking at her. Awkward or not, that's a daily thing for Baekhyun, always looking for her after recess. At the end of class, Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol whose beside Haeun. He looked at Haeun, and felt a tinged of pity for her. Maybe that not the kind of fashion she wants. 

Nevertheless, Baekhyun cared about her, hopefully she wouldn't be insulted and laughed at by others. For her own sake, Baekhyun talked to her, purposely playing off his words as a sarcasm. "Hey, your pants is torn. Maybe you should get a new one. HAHA oh god."

3 seconds later, he heard a soft reply, "oh shut up."

Not exactly the reply Baekhyun wanted to hear.