His number

I am crazy too.

Every student in every school will have a their own Co-Curricular Activity (CCA). There are sports CCA, clubs and societies, Performing Arts CCA and Uniform groups. CCA grades are rather important for their finals in their last year in school. The better the performance and attendance, the better one's CCA grades will be. The easiest CCA to score is Uniform groups, and the worst? Clubs and societies.

Haeun didn't know much, but she just knew that she didn't want to go to any competitions. When she signed up for a CCA, the first thing she thought of is Entrepreneurship Club, which of course falls under clubs and societies. Worst choice? Not really. She became the president of her CCA, a plus point to her CCA grade. But she kind of dislike this CCA, it's the most boring CCA one can ever choose, unless one decides to be an entrepreneur in the future. Too bad that that's not want Haeun wants to be. 

Anyway, speaking of CCAs, she wondered what CCA did Junseo join.

Everyday when school's starting, it seems like she is the only one in school that's excited. Haeun doesn't get excited for school no reason, there wasn't any special occasion in school today. She just excited to see one person, Junseo. 

A week later, she was still thinking about what to do we Junseo's phone number. Sideline that for a while. School was dismissed and today is the day where everyone attends their own CCA. Each CCA has their own unique uniform, except Entrepreneurship club. During CCA, what Haeun only does is attend the cashier in the school's drink stall, check member's attendance, opened up a packet of Milo tetra packs. Drawing circles on her hand while waiting for break to start, she saw Junseo from afar, with his brown fluffy hair and wearing an orange shirt. He saw her too, but Haeun quickly looked away.

Anyone in the school would recognize that orange shirt. Marching Band. Junseo's CCA is marching band. Haeun heard that tomorrow, marching band will be having an inter school competition. He must be so tired. Haeun smiled to herself while looking at Junseo, constantly biting her lips till it goes red.

Speaking of Junseo's number that Jihoon gave Haeun, she wondered what can he do with that number. Junseo obviously doesn't know Haeun's number. Maybe she can talk to him, while being anonymous. What can I talk to him about? Maybe i can give him well wishes for tomorrow. Stop it Haeun, you're just being delusional. You don't have to talk to him.

She tweeted, Why does it seem like you know me, but yet our eyes never really connect. 

Why do i keep thinking about him?

***

Everyday, Haeun would wait for Subin to go home with each other. They don't really have lots of words to say to each other, they have been friends since the start of the secondary school life and spent their lift talking to each other about almost everything. Most of the things are said, some left unsaid. Today, Subin had a very serious question for Haeun.

"Haeun. Can i ask you something?" Subin smiled at her, while crossing her legs while sitting on the bus stop seat. Haeun looked up at her from her phone and raised her eyebrows.

"What?" 

"Do you like anyone? Everyday your twitter is just full of someone. Who is it?" Subin looked at Haeun with suspicious eyes.

"W-what? No i d-don't like anyone."

"Come on don't lie to me. I know that look. You constantly blush all the time, and your twitter. oh my god. tell me, hurry up, my bus is coming."

"I-i. I don't think it's a like... I just find him cute." 

"AHHHH MY HAEUN. Who is it who is it tell me tell me."

"Noo i won't tell you till i confirm my feelings."

"oh you. Hint. Give me a hint." She squinted her eyes at Haeun.

"Urgh. He's from class 4B and surname's Park. I hope you never find it."

"Okay i will find it. You know me, I am an expert at such stuffs. Ciao. My bus is here!"

Haeun waved goodbye to Subin. Somehow, her heart fluttered just thinking about him.

***

After an hour, Subin found a photo of Junseo and asked Haeun whether it was right. Haeun hated the fact that Subin can literally track down anyone. Haeun tried denying it, but Subin just know her too well.

"Come on, i bet you are smling all over yourself now." Subin laughed at her, "i rock at stalking. I should probably set up a career for stalking."

"No i'm not." Haeun bit her lips and chewed on her fingers. Anyone in the right mind would clearly know that she smiling over him.

"Oh shut up. Okay see you tom-"

"WAIT! WAIT. Okay nevermind, i'll just text you."

Haeun asked Subin for an advice, whether she should talk to him anonymously, or not. Subin was hesitant at first, but she supported that idea. Who knows, they two might be a couple someday. 

Haeun went for a bathe, the same usual routine. Long pants on, long sleeve shirt on, and pants tucked into socks. Haeun looked at her phone and saved Junseo's number as " Junseo :D" She looked at her closet, yet thinking about her fashion sense again. Out of nowhere, Baekhyun's face popped in her head. "Hey, your pants is torn. Maybe you should get a new one. HAHA oh god." 

"Maybe i should get a new change of fashion. Nah, i'm too lazy." she murmured. 

Haeun plopped down on her bed, hesitating to tap the send button. Hey! Good luck for tomorrow's competition! :) She backspaced everything else, lay on her bed and think for a moment. 

Haeun recalled the times she smiled at herself whenever she sees Junseo. Her heart beat raced, her face becomes red, her ears becomes hot and red, and her smile is uncontrollable. Sometimes she just wanna laugh it all out but people might think she's crazy. She just bites her lips hard enough to keep her from smiling and sometimes when biting doesn't help, she goes to the ladies to smile it all out. Weird yet cute. 

All of all the boys, she likes Junseo. Reflection on her bed made her realise that she does like Junseo. But she won't confirm her feelings till it is over 4 months. Stupid yet reasonable. Haeun liked guys before, but none of it lasted more than a week. She counted that as an eye candy and nothing else. 3 weeks have passed and she continuously think about Junseo. 

Haeun started to think that she really liked Junseo. Even Subin could tell, from the way she smiles profusely, to the way she finds for him in the school hall and tries to sit near to him.

That's it. I'm sending it. No second thoughts.

Sent to Junseo :D at 8:25pm: Hey! Good luck for tomorrow's competition! :) 

Haeun's phone vibrated 5 minutes later. Like any other people who are haing a crush on someone, Haeun raced to her phone and quickly checked her message.

Received from Junseo :D at 8:30pm: Thanks! But you are...? O.o   Haeun panicked, but she decided to stay anonymous, till he finds out.

Sent to Junseo :D at 8:31pm: You don't have to know! :) 

Received from Junseo :D at 8:35pm: Oh man :( okay! Thank you!

To reply or not to reply? "To reply" She talked to herself and she replied with a smily face.

The next day she knew, he found out who he is.

DAMMIT. must be my Whatsapp photo.