Epilogue Two.

I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was seven in the morning when Chaerin woke up, feeling the tingling in which always registered that she was about to vomit. She scrambled out of the warm embrace of her husband, Kwon Jiyong, and ran to the bathroom, hoping she would make it in time. She did. 

With one violent deflation, the congealed contents of her stomach emerged in the morning light, with nothing digesting the evening before. Chaerin wiped at , acidic residue forming a shiny patch on her sweater sleeve, and retreated to sit on the cold bathroom floor, crying. She hadn't noticed when Jiyong had entered the bathroom, crouching down to her level and gathered her flawless golden hair in his hands, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. He consoled her crying self.

"Chaerin, what's wrong? Are you alright? Should we call ambulance?" Jiyong asked, pressing her head on his chest. 

"It's fine. I'm fine." Was Chaerin's attempt of a reply. 

"You don't look fine. You look very pale, Chae." Jiyong said carrying her bridal style to their bed. "We'll go to the hospital later today." 

"It's alright, Jiyong. I'm alright." Chaerin whispered as Jiyong laid her on the bed. 

"Your face and vomiting say otherwise. Hospital. Later today." Jiyong said. 

"I said I'm fine, Jiyong."  Chaerin said with an edge to her voice.

Jiyong watched as she rolled over, clutching her stomach and went to bed. They were both awake, their minds running. Jiyong was thinking about Chaerin and what he should do and Chaerin was thinking about their child. 

#

It was later in the morning and Jiyong had gone to work leaving a medicine for stomach ache and water bottle for Chaerin. He had also made a breakfast, telling her in a note to eat it before taking the medicine. Chaerin smiled at his generosity and thanked the Heavens for giving her a loving and caring husband even after the short argument they had earlier. She crawled out of bed, checking the time on her way down. It was 11:30. Chaerin sighed. She was very tired and she didn't want to go to the children't hospital. Maybe eating would help but she doubted that since she would just end up puking it out. There was no way around it. She still had to eat, if not for herself then for the baby. 

So, slowly but gradually she fed herself hoping it stays in longer to last her trip to the hospital. After she was done, she washed her dishes and painfully waited for the time to fly.

#

Chaerin entered the children's hospital in a hurry because she had overslept after her breakfast and now she was five minutes late. She rushed to the receptionist, out of breath. 

"Hi, there. What are you here for?" The woman smiled at her. 

"Hey. My name is Kwon Chaerin and I made an appointment at three o'clock. Sorry, I'm a little late." Chaerin sheepishly smiled. 

"Kwon Chaerin?!?!" The woman squinted at Chaerin. "Didn't I have a conversation with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter