Epilogue Four.

I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Together, Bom and Chaerin came up with ideas to surprise Jiyong. The plan was that they would have dinner at the restaurant Jiyong had said he loved Chaerin. Because Bom had thought that since that was a special time place for Chaerin, it should also be special to Jiyong. That was the only thing they could come up with.

"Bom, how did you tell Seunghyun you were pregnant?" Chaerin asked. 

"I asked my mom to tell him, obviously." Bom said as if it was obvious. 

"Wow," Chaerin said flatly. "That must've been so special for him. Great job."

"Good thing I had twins too. I don't know how I would have told him if I didn't have twins." Bom stated. 

"Ah! We have to tell Minzy. And Harin." Chaerin panicked. 

"Okay. It's been decided. They can help us brianstorm." Bom said, bringing out her phone. "You call Min, and I'll call Harin."

Chaerin scoffed. "No. I want to tell my sister. You can tell Minzy."

"You should stop acting like a baby. You know," Bom elbowed her lightly, "Since you have a baby in you!" Bom bursted out in laughter. 

"I cannot believe you! That was so lame, it's not even funny. I seriously wonder how we're friends sometimes . . ." Chaerin drifted off.

"You looove me." Bom grinned. 

"Whatever," Chaerin stood up and went into the kitchen, wanting some privacy. She dialed Harin's number then cut it. "Bom," She yelled.

"What?" Bom yelled back.

"Why don't we just go over to their houses?" Chaerin suggested.

"Bu-but it's so tiring," Answered Bom sighing.

"Says the not-pregnant woman," Chaerin rolled her eyes. "Come on. I need exercize."

"Then go run or something." Bom said, her voice coming closer as she neared her friend. "Plus, I have kids to worry about." 

"You have nothing to worry about. Your husband is at home with them, isn't he?" 

"Maybe, maybe not." Bom pouted.

"You can be so childish sometimes." Chaerin grabbed her car keys. "C'mon, we're using my car." 

They walked to the front door. "Make sure you lock the door," Chaerin said.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Einstein." Bom said, sarcasm tracing her voice.

It was a warm fall day, the perfect time to go for a walk with your husband or boyfriend. Chaerin couldn't help but daydream of her and Jiyong, walking hand in hand, her stomach huge from the upcoming baby. It was the perfect scenario.  The leaves were getting more red-ish and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter