Epilogue Three.

I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was later in the afternoon and Chaerin was planning how to tell Jiyong. She didn't know if she should make it a special way or just blurt it out loud to him. She'd go with the first one. But how was the surprise going to work. Where was it going to be? Chaerin decided to ask her friend, Park Bom for advice. Bom already had two kids so she probably knew what to do.

 

Chaerin dialed Bom's number. "Hello?" Came a voice.

 

"Hi, Jaein. It's Mrs. Kwon. Is your mom there?" Chaerin asked. 

 

"Yes. Hold on." Chaerin heard muffled voices as her friend answered. "Is that you, Chaerinnie? Is something wrong?" 

 

"What makes you think something is wrong?" Chaerin rolled her eyes.

 

Bom laughed. "I don't know. Instincts, I guess." 

 

"I need to tell you something. Come over." Chaerin said, her voice cracking.

 

Bom heard it and she went into Protective Friend Mode. "I'll be there." The line cut. 

 

Chaerin breathed out a sigh. 'How do I tell her?' She thought. So for the ten minutes it took to go to her house from Bom's, Chaerin brainstromed a bunch of ideas of how to tell her friend the good news. 

 

A loud knock came from the front door and Chaerin went to get it. Bom stood outside, concern showing on her face. 

 

"Chaerinnie, are you okay? Are you sick? Is it a fever? Is it about Jiyong? Are you guys . . . Divorcing?" Bom spewed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter