Epilogue One.

I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 Years Later.

3 weeks pregnant.

'Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness.' Chaerin thought as she sat on her toilet seat, surprise and shock written all over her face. In her hands were . . . She couldn't believe it. No wonder she had missed her period. No wonder she had puked every single morning because nothing could stay in her stomach. No wonder she had back pains, bloating, her busts had been very tender and they felt like they had grown twice their size. She'd been going to the toilet more often than usual and she had been feeling more dizzy. She'd also had more cravings but of course that couldn't stay down. 

Chaerin was pregnant . . . And in her hands were the pregnancy tests. She just couldn't believe it. There were two red lines showing, meaning she was pregnant. She had a living being inside of her. As she burst into tears of joy at this amazing yet scary news, she thought of how she would tell Jiyong. She thought of how she would tell her family and friends. The news was so big. Chaerin wanted to know how many weeks along she was and she wanted to know if everything was going along fine. 

So, with all the energy Chaerin had left inside her, she used it to stand up and go to her kitchen, pregnancy test still in her hand. She was motivated to call the Daegun (대군)  Children's Hopsital. 

"Hello?" Chaerin asked, as she heard the ringing stop.

"Hello, this is Daegun Children's Hospital, my name is Im Ha Yoo. What might be your child's problem?" A friendly yet nasal voice quipped out. 

"Um, hi, my name is Kwon Chaerin, I am 25 years old and I've just found out that I'm pregnant. I want to schedule an Ultra Sound to see if my child is doing fine and how many weeks I've been pregnant." Chaerin nervously said.

"Oooh," Ha Yoo gushed. "Congratulations! Are you a single parent? Do you have a husband? Does he know? How are you going to tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter