The Plan..

My Robotic Bodyguard [Semi-HIATUS]

-Victoria-

                "Omma??! Omma, when did u arrived?"  I asked omma.. I mean.. My real Omma but She's not Mrs Song anymore, She's Mrs Jang.. Why? Because she and my appa had divorced and remarried with another man.. But she still my omma..

                "Oh.. Victoria.. I just arrived.. Erm.. Vic, she said that she's ur omma.."

                "Ahh.. Let's talk inside.." we walked into the house and continued our conversation.. And I begin to explain what actually was happening.. "Omma, this is our new maid"

                "Maid? Who paid for that?"

                "Err.." should I say it?? "Uhm.. Aish, that's doen't important omma.. She will be taking care of this house when I and Min Woo go to school.."

                 "Min Woo? Who's Min Woo?" Ah.. I forgot something.. =.='' She didn't know yet abt Min Woo, plus this is the first time she come here after Min Woo stayed in this house..

                 "Ah.. hehe.. Uhm.. This is Min Woo.. He.. He's.. Err.." Just then I realised that Omma Nam was here, so.. "He's Mrs Nam son.."

                "Ohh.." omma said with a blank face.. I turned to look at Mrs Nam and Min Woo's faces.. I made a 'pleasseeee' look..

                "Dae.. This is my son.. Min Woo, greet Mrs.. Err.. Mrs Song.." Omma Nam said..

                ''No.. I'm Mrs Jang.. Not Mrs Song anymore.."

                "Oh.. Jongseohabnida"

                "Gwenchanayo"

               "Annyeong Mrs Jang.. I'm Min Woo.." Min Woo introduced himself..

                "Annyeong.. U're such a good looking boy.. Both of u and Vee went to the same school right?"

                "Dae ahjumma.. We also share the same class and even sit next to each other.." he explained more detail about 'our' similarities.. 

                     "Yah! No need to mention abt that.. It's not important.." I Interupted..

                "Waeyo?"

               "Just.. No need.."

               "Don't mind them Mrs Jang.. They always had an argue wherever they go.. I guess they suit to be together.." Mrs Nam said while grinning.. So do my omma..

               "Omma! Never ever thought abt that.. Me and him" I'm pointing at Min Woo.."Will definitely never suit to be together " I continued.. and that's made everyone silent.. Min Woo look at me.. with a sad face? I don't get it.. Why should he sad? Aiyo.. Did this robot had feelings? If he do, the creator must really really great.. He/she can creat a robot with feelings.. DAEBAK!!

                "I'm going to my room" Min Woo said then he walked to his room.. Which was my appa's, I've said it already.. (Just to remind u guys)

                 "Vee.. Isn't that.."

                 "Yes.. That's appa's room.. since appa wasn't here so I let he sleep in that room.."

                "Did he know abt that?"

                "Ofcourse he know abt that Mrs Jang.. He's the one who hired me.. I did mentioned to him that my son live with me, so he said that my son can stay here with me.." Mrs Nam help me to answered the question but.. THAT WAS A BIG LIE!! When did she meet appa? But to make sure that the secret doesn't reveal  I just let her say that..

                "Err.. Okay.. Enough of these.. Actually why are u here omma?"

               "Oh.. Almost forgot abt that.. Your birthday is coming in a few days.. So I've decided to make a birthday party.."  'Whoa.. That's great' I thought while smiling but not after that.. "..at my house.." my smile fade..

                "Erm.. I.. Don't think that was a good idea omma.. What appa Jang would think abt me. Taking advantages after my omma married with him?"

                "No.. He never felt that way to you.. Plus Seung Won and Tae Hee had miss their elder sister for not drop by these days.." omma said..

               "Mianhaeyo omma.. I was very busy these days.." that was a true excuse.. I was busying myself with Min Woo.. And now he stayed at this house, going to the same school.. He always tailed along with me wherever I go.. =.='' like a dog..  Oh.. I don't like dog.. Hehehe.. Let's change it.. Like a kitten who lost her mother.. Hahaha.. Now that's funny.. " But I promise omma.. I would stop by ur house when I'm free.."

               "Okay dear.. But, let held this birthday party at our house.. I don't mind if after this u don't wanna held it at our house anymore.. just this time.." My heart soften.. I take a breath..

              "Okay omma.." I smiled.. Then omma hug me.. Actually I was thinking abt what Mrs Nam had told me yesterday..

 

"..When someone offer it to you.. U must take the chance.."

 

                I smiled to Mrs Nam and she smiled back to me..

-No one-

                Meanwhile in the room, Min Woo was leaning against the door and secretly heard their conversation..

-Min Woo-

              If she held the birthday party there, then.. I can tag along? Or they wouldn't allow me to.. I quickly take out my phone in my pocket.. I dialed Hee Cheol's phone number..

             "Yeobosayo, Hee Cheol-ah.. It's Min Woo.."

             "Yes.. I know.. I save ur number bro.. So what's up?" he asked..

            "Her birthday will be coming soon in 5 days.. Otteohke?"

            "Aish... U don't know what to do??? What u usually did when a person celebrate their birthday? Shoot them? Ofcourse give them a present.. Paboya.. =.=' "

            "Yah.. I know abt that.. But the problem is she's gonna held her birthday party at her stepfather's house.. And I don't think that they would allow me to go there with her.."

             "U should said that earlier man.. Just ask her first.. Maybe u can ask to help them to prepare for the party.."

              "Hm.. Maybe.."

             "Yah.. Have u seen her bestfriend, Soo Jung? She's cute.."

             "Aish.. I'm speaking abt Victoria.. Not abt her.."

             "What's with that? U take Victoria and I take her.. Hahaha.. XD"

             "What ever.."

            "Arasso.. Let's make some plans..." Finally he want to share another idea instead of talking abt Soo Jung..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong you !!!!

THANKS DEAR READERS! I'll try to update as soon as possible.. Sorry abt my messy English grammar.. Please check my other ffc too.. CLICK AT THE TITLE PLEASE..