A Maid???

My Robotic Bodyguard [Semi-HIATUS]

-No one-

                    While watching the drama with Min Woo, Victoria felt sleepy but she forced herself not to sleep.. After the drama ended she continued watching the next drama and didn't realised when her eyes was completely closed.. Next morning when she woke up from her sleep..

-Victoria-

                 I just woke up from my sleep.. There a blanket on me.. Min Woo put this?? Maybe.. Wht ever.. I smelled someting.. It's.. A scent of a pancake.. The same smell of pancake that appa always cooks for me.. I ran to the kitchen.. Min Woo is cooking.. Whoa... He looks.. Cute??? With appa's apron?? Aish! Stop it !! I walked to the kitchen and approached him..

                   "Whoa.. NM3.. where did u learn how to cook??" I asked..

                    "It's have been stored in my programme.."

                  "But.. u're suppose to protect me.. ONLY.. not COOKING for me.." I said while pointing at the pan..

                   "Protect you, from danger.. Protect everything including your health.. Which mean I can't let you starve to dead.." his words make me laugh a bit.. For now, infront of me.. He will act like a robot again.. emm.. A EMOTIONLESS AND EXPRESSIONLESS ROBOT.. But infront of those people he will act like a normal human.. I don't know why.. =.='' Such, a weird 'thing'.. Haha.. Yup.. THING! Since he's a robot?! Must be made up of.. Steel, cronium or something like that?? Hey! That's mean he can conduct electricity well, am I right? Suddenly I remembered abt those Chemistry lesson.. Hehe..  >_<  Aish.. Now I'm begin to think abt those ridiculous thing again..

                    "Vee?" he called out my name when he realised that I'm dreaming just now.. WHILE LOOKING DIRECTLY AT HIS FACE!!!! OH NO!! 

                   "Huh? Y-Ye.. Waeyo?" will he think that I've a feeling for him?? Shih!! No way.. He doesn't have a feeling XD.. He's a robot.. Aigoo, Vee.. WAKE UP!! HAHAHA..

                  "The breakfast is ready, U wanna eat it now?" he asked..

                  "Urm.. Yeah, sure.." I reach for the fork and was about to prick the pancake when he suddenly GRAB AND HOLD IT STILL.. JUST A FEW INCH BEFORE THE FORK COULD TOUCH THE PANCAKE!!! "Yah! What's wrong with u? JUST NOW U ASKED ME IF I WANNA EAT IT NOW OR NOT.. YET WHEN I WANNA EAT IT, U'RE PREVENTING ME FROM EATING THE PANCAKE.. YOU-" I couldn't finish my line because of his interupting voice..

                  "I know u're very hungry, but.. Could u please..." he didn't finish his words..

                 "What?" I'm curious..

                 "Brush ur teeth first.." he said while move a bit closer, sniffing.. TAKE A SMELL OF MY MOUTH?? And then waves his fingers infront of his nose.. " It's smells.. Stinky Vee !"  I rolled my eyes..

                  "WHAT???" my angry level was at the maximum point.. He begin to run away while I reach for someting.. There it is.. THE FLIES SLAPPER!! HAHA.. I begin to run after him and smack his back, arm or where ever it reach on his body..

                  "Ow!! Vee!!! It's hurt!!" I laugh seeing him in pain.. HAHA.. Am I that cruel ?? WAIT A MINUTE??!! I stop running and he stop too, knowing that I didn't run after him anymore..

                 "What did u said? Hurt??? You..."

-No Min Woo-

                 Oh No.. I split it out!! I shouldn't said anything!! Let her do anything to me.. Just try to bear with what she'll do to me.. Or I'm dead if she find out... >.<

                 "Uhmm.."

DINGGGGG DOONNNNGGG

                The bell rang... YESSS.. Finally, HERE COMES THE SAVIOR.. THANK YOU!!!

-Victoria-

                "Uhmm.." he still didn't explain to me when suddenly the bell rang..

DINGGGGG DOONNNNGGG

           " I'll go and check who is it.." he said and just walked to the door..

               "But- But I didn't fin-" ARRGGHHH.. he didn't even care to hear.. >:(   I'm MAD! MAD! MAD!!!!

-No one-

                  Min Woo opened the door and saw a lady around the age of earlier 40 standing infront of the door.. When she saw his face, she gave the sweetest and a very meaningful smile..

                 "Who is it?" Victoria asked when she walked to the door and went beside him.. "Eo? Dae ahjumma.. Are u looking for someone?".. 'Who is this lady? She looks gorgeous though she only wear the usual and plain purple blouse with the brown pants'.. She thought..

                "I'm looking for u guys.." the lady said..

               "Looking for us?" her brows raise up..

                "DAE!!!" she said happily then she hugged her..

-Min Woo-

                 I'm smiling looking at how Victoria got hugged by her.. Seems like she's shocked with what is happening here.. 

                 "A.. Aj... Ahjumma.. I don't know who u are.." she asked.. Just then the.. LADY release her and said..

               "I'm ur new maid, call me omma.. Eo?? Aish.. U're soooooo... cute little girl" she said while pinching both of Vee's cheeks.. I can only smile looking at them.. Still hold in my laughter..

-No one-

                 "Okay, okay.. o..omma.. Err.. have a sit.." she pointing toward the sofa..

                "Thankyou dear.. How sweet of you.." then the woman begin to hug her again.. Victoria was a bit  unconfortable but she just let it be and smile at her.. After the woman settle down at the sofa, Victoria shoot Min Woo a look..

                 "Come here!" she commanded to follow her go outside the house.. "Okay.. Now tell me.. When did u hire a maid???" she asked while clenching her teeth but in a low voice so that the woman inside their house wouldn't hear it..

                 "Urm.. sorry.. I forgot to inform u that.. My sender had hired a maid to help us doing the chores.. They thought we maybe need a helper.."

                 "They??? The sender was more than one??? Who are them??"

                 "Sorry, can't tell you"

                 "Aish.. I didn't asked you.. I just talked to myself.. I wouldn't ask u since I knew that u wouldn't tell me abt anything.." she said looking away then looked at him again..

                  "Oh..." he just smile.. 

                  "Aish.. Don't even smile at this kind of situation.. You should told me earlier abt this.. So I wouldn't looks like a stupid person.. And why did they hired a maid that too lively.. She always attacked me with hugs?!"

                  "You're not stupid.."

                  "Yeah.. I knew it.. I can see that through my good grades.. Now let's settle up this maid matter.."

                  "Okay.. But, really.. U're not stupid.. U're cute.."

                  "Okay... Just.. stop with ur sweet talks.. Now.. can we go in?"

                  "Yes.. Your Highness.." She just shook her head and ignored what he said..

-Dong Jun-

                  So that woman who asked me which one is her house just now was her maid? I was peering Noh Min Woo and Victoria through the window of my house and overheard their conversation.. But wait.. I think I heard Min Woo said abt 'his senders' ? What senders? Wasn't he, her boyfriend? Why does he need to have a sender to be her boyfriend? I don't understand wit all this things.. What's all this abt?? What's goin' on actually?

-Victoria-

                 We stepped in the house again and wlaked toward.. erm.. omma.. I still can't get use to this since she's not my real omma.. "Err.. O..Omma.. Can.. We know ur name?" she stared at me for awhile, then she look behind me.. Behind me? There's where Min Woo's standing right now I guess, if not why should she look there..

                 "Erm.. So sorry I didn;t introduce my name to you just now... My name is Nam So Hyun.. But like I said just know.. Just call me omma.. Cuz I'm gonna treat u like my own children.. Arasso?"

                "Err.. Okay.. Erm.. Omma.. Let me show u the guest room..". After showing her room, while the lady was unpacking ther things and clothes I walked back to the living room where Min Woo was sitting at the couch.. waiting for me.. "Oh! Min Woo.. How abt the pay?? I didn't have enough money to.." but Min Woo cut my words..

                 "It's okay Vee.. She has been paid by them.. She already got the money.. It's enough if she work with us for her entire life.." when he said that.. My mouth was opened wide..

                 "WHAT??? ARE UR SENDERS WERE THAT RICH???"

                 "Err.. I guess so" Wow.. this is unpredistable.. Who is the sender? Did I know them? Why did they're so nice to me?? I shook my head.. Don't wanna think abt it anymore.. After we finished our conversation just now, the maid come to us..

                 "Children.. I just wanna ask u.. What's ur name.."

                "Noh Min Woo imnida" he began introduced himself but when I was abt to say my name she interrupted..

                 "Oh.. Then U must be Mrs Noh.." she said which made me shocked and I rolled my eyes.. Did she just assumed us as husband and wife?

                "Huh?? A- Ani!! I'm.. Not his wife!!! " I said while waving my hand.. Did we looks like a married couple???

                "Oh?! U didn't? Then why did u-"

                "I'm just her bodyguard.. My job is to take care of her.." MIn Woo cut her words.. Fuh! Nice job.. Or else she will attack us with multifarious of questions..

                "Oh.. I see.. So, u guys didn't even siblings?"

                "No" at this time, it's just Min Woo who answered those questions.. I just keep quite..

               "But u looks sweet together!! Did u two by any chances, dating???" OH NO! she started it again... TT.TT "Please get married soon!!" she continued her words while smiling at us..

               "Sorry Mrs Nam.. But we're still in high school.. We can't get married right?" this time I have to interrupt and answer the question by myself..

              "Eh? So the bodyguard here was also a student? How can a student be ur bodyguard??"

              "Plus, I already have my.. erm... someone else that i like.." I didn't answered her question just now..

                  "Ohh.."