Spending the whole day & night

My Robotic Bodyguard [Semi-HIATUS]

                   Min Woo and Victoria were walking home together silently.. Min Woo wanted to broke the silence

                    "Ah! Vee-" Min Woo was abt to say something but Victoria cut his words.. (actually at this moment Min Woo wanted to ensure Victoria's birthday.. and u know what?? after writing a bit longer abt the scene after Victoria cut his words, i begin to forget what he actually want to say to her.. =.='' )

                    "Stop calling me with that name!!"

                    "Waeyo??" Min Woo did a sulking face...

                    "Don't ever make that face.. You know what? You look older that your age.. And moreover that expression just doesn't suit you at all" she facepalmed herself.. ''Stupid! He doesn't even have any age!" Min Woo looking at her confusely.. Victoria thought in her mind, 'how can a robot have an age??'

                   "I'm asking you why can't I call you with that name? You didn't answered my question but talking abt something else.."

                   "Told ya before.. Only Dong Jun can call me with that name other than my parents.."

                  "Wae??"

                   "He's the special one for me can't you think??" Victoria said, rolled her eyes while looking at Min Woo.. He just look at Victoria with expressless and emotionless.. "Great! You can't even think?? Just... what type of a robot that your sender had sent to me??? Useless trash or something??? Why did this happen to me?" she keep nagging while continueing her steps to her home, leaving No Min Woo alone..

                   "Special??" Min Woo went thinking for awhile.. then he try to go after Victoria.. "What kind of special??" they just walked pass a restaurant and he saw the word 'special dishes will be serve today'.. "Special dishes???" Min Woo asked while pointing at the billboard infront of the restaurant..

                  "Aishh... I'm going crazy!!" again.. she walked left Min Woo behind..

                   "Crazy??? My database state that people who are crazy will receive a special treatment by the psychiatrist... Victoria.. Come! Let's meet the psychiatrist.." Victoria's pace stopped when Min Woo pulled her school bag..

                  "Aish.. Min Woo-ah !! I'm not really crazy!!" she regret for saying that a bit loud after a few people walked pass them began to stare at her.. "Aish.. Jinjja!! It's just a phrase, to state that something will make me feel uneasy, furious, mad or something like that.."

                   "Oo.." was the only word that came out from Min Woo's mouth.. They continue walking again.. "Ah, Victoria.. I wanna ask you something.."

                   "What.." she ask lazily..

                   "Your birthday was on Feb 2 ? It's 6 days to go right?"

                   "Hm.. Why do you wanna know? Eh! Wait!!! How did you know?"

                   "It's all in my memory card.." he said while pointing at his head.. "My sender had filled all the information abt you in it"

                    "Hm?! Really?"

                   "U-uh.. Why?"

                   "Nothing" she kept on walking..

                   "Hey Victoria.. Let's go somewhere else instead of heading to our house..earlier?!.."

                   "Go where?"

                    "Anywhere.. Urm, can you take me to a sight seeing here? I've just sent here a few days ago right?"

                   "Was that really important?"

                   "Urm not really but.. please.. At least I can get to be comfortable with the circumtance right here"

                  "Okay.. okay.. let's take a look at some of the areas around here.." she began to show him the nearest groceries shop, the mall.. She did said about showing him 'some of the areas' but turned to show him almost half of the town.. They were walking at the alley where the good stuff were sold wif a low prices..

                   "Hm.. This tee kinda suit you.. Want it?" she asked Min Woo..

                   "Anything that u wanna buy for me.. I don't mind.."

                   "Hm.. Okay, unnie.. We're gonna take this one.."

                  "Dae.." after paid for the tee, they wander around there a few minutes and began to head to their home.. Meanwhile Dong Jun had arrived at his home 2 hours ago.. He look outside the window from the kitchen..

                 "Haven't she come back??" Dong Jun walked out from his house and go to Victoria's house.. He's now infront of Victoria's house and he knocked the door.. "Vee, are u inside? Open the door".. No one answered.. "Vee didn't come back yet??" Dong Jun begin to worried.. "And where is her boyfriend? He doesn't at home too? Ahh.. Both of them were not at home.. So.. they.. must be going out for a date.." Dong Jun walked back to his house..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

                   "Min Woo-ah"

                   "Hm?"

                   "U said u'll explain to me?"

                   "Explain? Abt what?"

                   "Where did u got these clothes, bag.. And I just notice that these two days when you stayed in my house, u've wore different clothes.. Where did u get it? Last night i sneaked into your room which was my appa's, and i found so many clothes in the closets.. U better tell me now.."

                  "U sneaked???" Min Woo seeems to be surprise by that..

                  "Yes, don't change the topic.. Just tell me.. NOW!!" she began to rebel..

                 "Aa.. Actually my sender have come and see me without u know and gave me all those things.."

                 "They came? Without me knowing???"

                 "Ye.. They had prepare all those things for me to transform into ur school.. They just asked me to enter the school today and act like a normal human.. I learn a lot how to appear like the real human so that no one would suspect me.. They asked me to protect you anywhere, anytime.. like what had happen a few hours ago.."

                 "Okay.. So, ur spying on me when the school end?"

                "Spying? I think I'm protecting.. Seems like a spy? Then I can become James Bond's next generation with the korean version.. 007 agent, in the mission" Min Woo said, made his fingers looks like a gun and pointed his finger to a direction while closing one of his eyes to aim.. Suddenly something made he opened his eye.. While Victoria who was getting annoyed by what he's doing, is looking at another direction..

                 "Dream on" she said.. She turned back to faced No Min Woo when she found out that he wasn't there.. She turned 360 degree to search for him but still couldn't found him.. "Min Woo!! Noh Min Woo!!" she shout, calling his korean name instead of NM3.. People will find out if she used that name..

                 "Min Woo??" a girl turned to where the voice calling Min Woo's name came from.. "She's calling for Min Woo? Is it.." the girl began to walk toward Victoria when someone stopped her.. It's her assistant..

                 "Suzy -ssi.. Where are you going? Our destination was there.." the man around late 20 pointing at a hotel..

                 "Hajiman.. There's some-"

                "We're gonna be late agassi" her lovely female assistant said to her..

                  "Hurry up ag-"

                 "Aish!! I know!!.. Don't repeat it again!! I'm not deaf yet !.. Okay.. Let's move.. What so interesting with all this thing? It's just a small friends meeting anyways, why did appa wanted me to come with him?.." She said angrily and began to mumbled to herself.. Then Suzy and her 2 assistant walked into the hotel..

                  Victoria still searching for Noh Min Woo in every corner and alley.. "Min Woo-ah!! Come out! It's not funny at all.." she cried out his name but still he didn't even appeared.. "Min-" suddenly he came up infront of her.. She sigh.."Where did u go???" he streched out his arm from behind and in his hand grip, there were two lollipops..

                   "Here, take one" he said..

                   "Thanks.." she said while grabbing one of the lollipop.. "U go search for this things?" she asked

                   "Err.. Yeah.. Y ? U don't like it?"

                   "Urm.. no.. just.. Don't ever did that again.. Let me know where do you go next time, eo ?!.. U know how scared and worried I am?"

                   "U worried abt me? U did???" he asked eagerly, smiling at Victoria..

                    "Erm.. Just.. Forget abt it.." she turned to look at other direction while Noh Min Woo was grinning at her happily.. They continued their journey to go back home..

-Victoria-

                   Hm.. Sometimes I wonder, how did the scientist created a machine that can talk and think without the creator help all by itself.. I'm kinda impress how they did it.. But unfortunately, i don't really have any interest in this illogical science.. I mean, human can't create a living thing this perfect, just like the real human..  I don't think so.. Sometimes I feel's like this young man who was standing infront of me wasn't a robot but just pretend to be the one.. And you know, the Terminator movie? I'm just hoping that he's really not the one like in that movie..

                   "Finally, I'm home.. Phew.. What a very tiring day.." I said to myself..

                   "It's almost 8 pm now" suddenly Min Woo told me what time is it and, it's remind me of something..

                   "Ah! 8 pm?? Today is... Friday right?" I asked him..

                   "Urm... Yeah, why??" I ran to the couch and grab the remote..

                   "Oh! It's time for it !!!"

                    "Time for what?"

                    "My favourite drama.. Luhan of EXO was the main cast.. And there will also EXO-M in this drama.."

                    "What was that drama??"

                   "You don't know? Oh yes.. U're a robot.. U don't know rite? Its Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000 .. I really, really love this drama" [p/s: the title above was a fanfic by wrote by Goddes (click at the title).. Let just say that this fanfic was really a drama, cuz when I read it, I really hope someone will make it as a drama some day]

                    "Is it really that good?"

                    "For me, yes.. I love Exo!! And I love the storyline, let's watch and u'll know abt it later.." after that we watch the drama together on the couch.. While watching the drama I was too focus and excited abt it.. Min Woo watch it with me too.. Hm.. Seems like he love it too.. the drama was abt a robot.. And I still can't believe that, the person who's sitting beside me now, was.. a robot!! He doesn't looks like it.. He was just too perfect to be a robot cuz what I can see, he was a human.. Anyway, snap out of that.. Today, I'm spending almost all my day and night with him.. At the evening, I walked him.. Almost around the whole town.. And now, I'm watching my favourite drama, with him.. Right now, I'm thinking abt all this while looking at him, but he didn't noticed it.. Why? He's focusing on the drama..

                    "Looks like I'll have a friend to watch this drama together starting from now on, huh??"

                    "Hm??"

                    "Nothing" He didn't listened what I said??

                    "Well.. I'll always stay by ur side to accompany you, to protect you.. Always.." Err.. Okay..  I'm speechless?! I didn't say anything but just get up from the couch to take out some snacks from the refrigerator since it was time for the commercial break..

 

 

 

Author : The truth abt NM3 or Noh Min Woo will be reveal.. Just wait.. Stay tuned.. ;)

=====================================================================================

Hey readers, I've made some change in the previous chapter..

U'll find out what is it if you re-read the previous chapter.. :)

urm.. actually I wanna say sorry cuz actually my examination ended on 27th Nov.. I didn't update all my ffcs for quite some times cuz I dont' have any idea on how to continue my stories besides i'm enjoying reading other ffc at that time,, so I don't have the mood to write.. Mianhae for making u waiting for such a long time for an update..

Please leave a comment abt my story, was it bad??

Or if you have any idea to put in this fanfic?? Just let me know.. ;)

I'll think abt it.. For silent readers, feel free to subscribe..