Eomma and Eomma

My Robotic Bodyguard [Semi-HIATUS]

 

-Victoria-

               "But u looks sweet together!! Did u two by any chances, dating???" OH NO! she started it again... TT.TT "Please get married soon!!" she continued her words while smiling at us..

               "Sorry Mrs Nam.. But we're still in high school.. We can't get married right?" this time I have to interrupt and answer the question by myself..

               "Eh? So the bodyguard here was also a student? How can a student be ur bodyguard??"

               "Plus, I already have .. erm... someone else that i like.." I didn't answered her question just now but saying other thing.. So that it would make her stop.. Will it be?

               "Ohh.." she only let the 'ohh' sound out from .. Seems like a bit disappointed? Ahh.. What ever.. I'm so glad she didn't asked me a lot abt those things again.. She only ask abt when she can start her work..

              "It's okay omma.. Just rest for now.. U must be tired, right? For today, everythings in this house will be handle by us.. U can start ur work tomorrow..

             "Oh.. so kind of u.. I'll be in my room.. If u want some help, just call omma.. Okay?"

              "Okay.." both of us, Min Woo and I answered at the same time.. I look at him..

-Min Woo-

              "What?" I asked... Why did she look at me? But her stare wasn't with the angry feeling.. It's just a blank stare.. I just look back at her.. U know what, when omma said that she was MRS Noh, I'm smiling without she noticed it.. I would be happy if this things really happen..  But she denied it.. That's why I just support her and said that I'm only her bodyguard.. Let her be like that until she open her heart for me by herself.. Okay... Now let me explain a bit abt this..

                Wonder, why does a robot had a feeling? Well, actually.. I'M NOT A ROBOT!! JUST PRETEND TO BE!!! Haish.. It's tiring u know that?? I've to act like a robot to attract her attention since I know that she already like someone else.. I know that she like her neighbour which was her bestfriend since she was 6 years old.. But.. I didn't expect that he, a.k.a Dong Jun would be that good looking.. Aish.. Am I praising him? He suppose to be my enemy right?! Wanna know what actually happen last two days the day I arrived here?

                When I arrived here, I didn't bring anything with me, wanna know why? Because I actually forgot to bring my clothes bags.. This acting, actually wasn't the real idea.. at first my plan is to become a renter in her house but then, since I forgot to bring my clothes, I've to change my plan.. I asked my bestfriend, Jung Hee Cheol to brought all my clothes here.. So, he's the one who send those clothes.. not the 'sender'.. I had a phone to call him, remember when I send Victoria a message abt the secret?.. Hahaha.. It's funny when she really believed that I'm really a robot, although it was a bit tough at first.. but then she began to believe all those lies.. ERK? Sorry dear, Vee.. I have to do this.. To win ur heart.. hopefully it will succeed..

                "Min Woo! Stop starring at me!" she said..

                "Mwoya? U're the one who's starring at me first"

 

-Victoria-

                 Ah! Right! Totally right.. I'm the one who stared at him first.. U know what? Starring at him just like looking at the real human.. Luckily he's just a robot.. If not, i'll surely kick him out of this house

                 "Ani!" I just headed to my bedroom to get the towel and then went to the bathroom, not willing to have an argue with him anymore.. I just realised that I'm still in my school's uniform.. Ah! I was watching the drama untill I felt asleep and forgot to change my clothes.. After finished taking my bath and brushed my teeth, I went to the kitchen.. Min Woo was still preparing the breakfast.. There's two pancake.. erm.. actually.. a bit large pancake.. Each one of it was placed on a plate.. Wait.. Only two plate?

               "Vee, come.. Let's eat!" he invite me to eat..

              "Min Woo.. Why there's only two pancake?"

              "Waeyo?"

              "Have u forgot? We've another people live here?!"

               "Oh.. Sorry.. I forgot abt that" he simply said..

               "What?? How can u-" I couldn't finish my words because suddenly omma a.k.a Mrs Nam came toward us.. "Er.. Eomma.. Are u hungry? Min Woo have made some pancake.. Please.. Have a sit.." I said while pulling the chair for her..

               "There's no need Victoria.."

               "No.. It's okay.. He.." I stop, and looking toward Min Woo.. He's also looking at me.. "He prepared this for u.. It's really delicious.. Have a try, omma"

                "Uhm.. Okay" she just agreed.. Then she began to eat it.. I gave Min Woo a hint to sit and he just sit.. Mrs Nam sat at the end of the table while me and Min Woo sat across each other.. He only look at us.. "So Min Woo was the one who cook?" She asked..

               "Uhm.. Dae.. Since he live here, I didn't have a chance to cook.. He always did it first.."

                "That was rarely happen..:" she said..

                "Huh? What's rarely happen?" I asked curiously..

                "Uh? A man, who cook for a woman.. that was rarely happen.. Even my husband didn't did it.. Only my son did that.. And this boy.." she stop for awhile and look at him.. "Really remind me of my son.."

                "If that so, please treat us like ur own children" suddenly Min Woo start talking..

                "Hm.. No need to ask that.. I've already considered u guys as my son and daughter.." she smile.. So do we.. Then Min Woo look at me and smile.. I smiled back..

GRRROOOOOOOO...

                 "What was that?" Mrs Nam asked us..

                "Err.. It's.." both of them look at me..

                "HAHAHAHAHA!!! Vee! U should have say it if u're starving.. HAHAHA"

-Min Woo-

                  Both me and omma were surprised with the sound.. But then I realised that it was her crazy starving stomach.. She's looking down..

                  "Erm.. Vee?!"

                  "U're the one who prevent me to eat just now.."

                   "Err.. Sorry.. Here. U can have mine.." I pushed my plate to her..

-Victoria-

                   "Ani.. It's yours.. I don't wanna take other's"

                   "No.. It's fine.. I can make it one more.."

                   "No, I don-"

                   "Hello? I'm still here, remember?" suddenly omma interrupted our conversation..

                   "Mianhae, omma"

                   "And Victoria.. When someone offer it to you.. U must take the chance.." Okay.. For awhile, I'm just amused with what she said just now but.. Isn't that sounds like a love story? Or.. What eva.. Aish.. I'm thinking too much..

                   "Okay.." I grabed the plate and began chopping the pancake with the fork.. But, I stop.. I went to take another knife, fork and plate.. I cut the pancake into two parts, it's large right? So even if we cut it, it will still in a LARGE category.. Then I served it infront of Min Woo.. He looked at me blankly..

                   "What? I don't wanna eat this extra large pancake of yours by myself.. I can't finish it.."

                  "Okay.. Thanks" He smile.. Oh.. Please don't smile.. =.='' It's reminded me of the veterinar in My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho drama, err... What was his name in the drama? Ah.. Dong Joo.. The way he smiled at Gu Mi Ho was kinda creepy but sweet at the same time.. JUST LIKE THIS MAN INFRONT OF ME!!!

                   "Don't smile!" I shouted.. Which made omma and him startlet a bit.. "Erm.. Mianhaeyo Omma.. Let's eat now.."

-No one-

                  After that they began to eat.. Min Woo keep glancing at Victoria, while Victoria keep gave him a warn look.. Mrs Nam smiled looking at those kids behaviour..

 

Next day..(Sunday)

 

                  Mrs Nam was tidying the living room after she finished washing the dishes.. She had asked Victoria to buy some groceries, and Min Woo to accompany her.. Suddenly..

 

DINNGG DONNNNGG

 

                "Oh, kids.. U did it so fast!" she rush to the door and opened it.. She saw a lady standing infront of the door.. "Dae.. Can I help you?" she asked.. The woman seems a bit surprised..

               "Erm.. This is Song family's house?"

               "Dae.."  'Did he remarried?' the woman thought..

               "Can I meet Song Victoria and may I know, who are you? "

              "Oh.. She went to the shop to buy some groceries.. I'm her omma.." Mrs Nam said..

               "Omm.. Omma???" at this time the woman really shock with Mrs Nam's statement..

              "Omma??!" Victoria's voice heard behind the woman.. She turned back and saw Victoria with a boy beside her which was Min Woo.. "Omma, when did u arrived?" Victoria asked the woman.. Both Mrs Nam and Min Woo was surprised..

    

 

 

 

Annyeong you !!!!

THANKS DEAR READERS! I'll try to update as soon as possible.. Sorry abt my messy English grammar.. Please check my other ffc too.. CLICK AT THE TITLE PLEASE..