New Years

Love Taught Me To Drink

Doojoon's POV

I stood up from the couch to hear crackling outside my window. I looked up into the pure black sky, exploded pretty colors of blue, green, red and gold. 

I smiled at the beautiful sight, I could hear little kids screaming and laughing, and claps coming from around the neighbor hood.

Junhyung and the rest of the crew are coming in a few, and I honestly didn't want anything bad to happen, like Hyesun coming and ruining everything.

"Hyesun." I said, as I turned around, she was sitting on the kitchen table. Her legs folded.

"Doojoon." She said back, she wore a black sequenced dress and her hair was in a side ponytail.

I smiled as she hoped off of the counter, walking towards me. 

"I need to let you go." I said as I put my hands on her waist, she looked at me and slowly pressed her head against my chest.

"Why?" Her voice whispered into my ears.

"Because your not real..." I said slowly, she brought her head up as she laughed.

"Your crazy! Silly goose." Hyesun kissed me, I looked at the smiling Hyesun, she snuggled close to me as she held me tight.

"What's wrong with you?" I said, as I pulled her away from me, she looked at me with a confused face.

"Oh don't give me that crap! What the hell is happening right now?!" I screamed at her, her eyes started to water as her mascara ran down her face.

"Your always yelling at me, and I don't know why!" She started to sob, tears ran down her face as she looked at me. I looked at her,

"I'm not going to fall for it again, you know what happened 2 days ago and your trying to act like nothing happened!" I yelled, I looked at her, who has stopped crying, but her face turned red.

"I WASN'T EVEN WITH YOU 2 DAYS AGO DOOJOON! What is wrong with you?!" Hyesun screamed as she punched me in the arm, I flinched as I looked at her.

"YEAH RIGHT, you were all up in my business trying to kill me! You know what you were doing!!!" I yelled as I turned away from her, pounding my fist on my wall. She scoffed.

"How would you know!? You never pay attention to the littlest things I do for you anyways!" She yelled as I heard the door slam.

I heard laughter coming from down the hall as I heard Yoseob's voice.

"YAH, HYESUN AH WHERE YOU GOING?!" Yoseob yelled as I heard nothing. But the door open and Junhyung walked to me, placing his hand on my back.

"Where did she go?" Junhyung said as Doojoon looked at Junhyung, Junhyung's eyes were poofy.

"What happened to you?" Doojoon said, Junhyung looking down.

"I went to visit there grave, and I've decided that I seriously am crazy. I drank some soju and cried. You know... The usual." Junhyung said. Junhyung in a matter of fact was carrying bottles of wine, and Soju.

It's the beginning of a new year..

Lets just make things better

I thought.

Yoseob, Gikwang, Eunhee, Dongwoon, and Hyunseung gathered together to have a small new years party.

Everyone started to drink as Hyunseung stood up, already drunk.

"Cheers, to forgetting the past!" Hyunseung, everyone stood up cheering.

'Yeah, now your going to forget me Doojoon?'

'Eonni, it looks like he doesn't care about you anymore'

I grabbed the bottle out of Junhyung's hand and chugged it. Junhyung stared at me with wild eyes.

"Stop, your going to hurt yourself." Junhyung said pulling the bottle away from me.

"I DON'T CARE, I WANT THESE VOICES GONE!!!!"