Just an illusion.

Love Taught Me To Drink

Doojoon and Junhyung sat in the living room that morning. Doojoon had bags under his eyes, and Junhyung was shaking of no energy.

"We are definite crazy Junhyung ah." Doojoon spoke as Junhyung turned his head to Doojoon nodding. Junhyung didn't say a thing. They both sat there as they turned their heads to the door, watching the rattling door nob. Doojoon automatically stood up, his eyes glued to the door.

"You've got to me kidding me.." Junhyung said, standing up, his legs wobbling. 

Junhyung held onto the scared Doojoon as he walked towards the door, Doojoon tippy toed to look through the peek hole to see no one there.

"What the..." Doojoon said as he still peeked through the whole.

"What?" Junhyung said hiding behind Doojoon.

"There's no one there." Doojoon said, Doojoon looked again to see someone's eye looking back at him. Doojoon jumped back, to open the door. The door slammed open to see Gikwang standing in the door way.

"Hi yeom!" Gikwang smiled, as he was linked arms with his girlfriend Eunhee.

"YAH, you bastard. Scared me...." Junhyung covered his mouth as he sighed in relief. Doojoon slapped Gikwang as Eunhee smiled.

"Yah, Junhyung ah, what's wrong?" Gikwang said walking up to Junhyung who was on the kitchen chair, his head in his hands.

"Make me food, someone. I need energy." Junhyung said as Gikwang looked at him, Eunhee smiled.

"I'll make breakfast. Jagiya and I didn't eat. I'll make something for you guys!" Eunhee said, willing too Gikwang smiled shooting his love bullets at her.

"Cheesy ." Doojoon said slapping him again. Doojoon sat down on the floor, tired from not sleeping.

"Hyung, go to sleep. You seriously are turning to look like Lee Seungri, panda face." Gikwang said, poking at Doojoon's dark circles.

"Don't, you..Ever...Say... That again." Doojoon said, digging his thumb into Gikwang's wrist. Gikwang retreated in pain.

"Okay okay Hyung okay!" Gikwang hissed, Junhyung still sat on the kitchen chair. Eunhee looked at him,

"Hey what's wrong.." Eunhee asked Junhyung, Junhyung didn't reply, but Eunhee just smiled and went back to flipping the pancakes.

"I'm hear to listen, so is Gikwang jagiya." Eunhee smiled, Junhyung just waved his hands as he looked up to see Eunhee smiling back at him, but only, her face turned white, her eyes rolled back and her teeth were pure black, as she smiled creepily.

"GIKWANG!" Junhyung screamed as Junhyung turned around to see Gikwang and Doojoon laying on the floor dead, a pool of blood around the unmoving bodies.

Junhyung swung back around to see Eunhee, blood spilled every where. Gun shot wounds, glass shards in her chest, face and neck. Cuts, and burns, Junhyung yelled as he saw Hyemi holding Eunhee by the mouth, holding a knife to her neck.

"Now you will feel how it is to lose someone that your close too!" Hyemi smiled as she pressed the knife to Eunhee's neck. Eunhee was back to normal, but her face showed fear, tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Junhyung, tell Gikwang I love him." Eunhee spoke to me as I looked at her, Eunhee closed her eyes as Hyemi smiled and sliced the knife deep into . Leaving only a short breath left from Eunhee.

I closed my eyes as I felt everything settle. I opened my eyes to see nothing. Everything was back to normal.

I looked at Eunhee who was still cooking breakfast and Doojoon and Gikwang fighting.

"ARGH!!!!" Junhyung screamed, Eunhee and Gikwang looked at Junhyung who was clenching his head.

"STOP IT!!!!!!"