A Clear Voice

Love Taught Me To Drink

Junhyung POV

I sat on the couch, I didn't turn on the TV, I didn't do anything, I still missed her.

-Flash Back-

"Oppa!!!" Hyemi screamed as HyeMi and Hyesun were being dragged in by two unknown men, Hyesun cried as Doojoon grabbed onto her arm, but the men were to strong and pulled them away.

"Hyesun ahh!!' Doojoon cried as the steel door closed infront of them. HyeMi and Hyesun were shoved into the little room, the two men smirked as they tried to take off their clothes.

"Haha, your boyfriends won't be able to save you now." One man said, the black mask over his face. Hyemi and Hyesun screamed all their might, they heard on the outside of the door, Junhyung and Doojoon trying to open the door, the door wouldn't budge.

Junhyung and Doojoon heard screams, from the outside, tears were dripping from their eyes, for they couldn't do anything. They heard the screaming stop and two multiple gun shots.

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hyesun and Hyemi screamed, Junhyung and Doojoon's eyes wide with terror, thats the last of what Junhyung and Doojoon heard of.

"Oppa." Thats all they heard, a blood shot scream, then after, they heard 2 more gun shots, and the door unlocked. Junhyung and Doojoon surprised rushed inside to see Hyemi and Hyesun laying on the floor, gun shots to the head, blood everywhere. The two men, shot themselves leaving a pool of blood surrounding the 4 helpless bodies. Junhyung and Doojoon rushed to their lifeless girlfriends, and cried for help, but no one came. No one heard, only them.

-End of Flashback-

I sat there with tears in my eyes. I always here that scream in my dreams, it will never go away. Right when i stood up the phone rang as I looked at it strangely, the phone was disconnected ever since Hyemi has been gone, I picked up the phone and answered.

"Hello..?" I said, my voice trembling.

"Oppa! Why didn't you meet me yesterday? I waited for 2 hours!" A girls voice rang through my ears, it sounded so much like Hyemi's.

"Who is this?" I asked, tears flooding in my eyes, She giggled and it sounded just like Hyemi.

"Hyemi! Lee HyeMi! Your girlfriend?! YAH! EONNI! DON'T EAT MY BAGEL!" The girl who says she is HyeMi.

"Lee Hyemi... Where are you?" I started to panic. I stood up quickly as she giggled again.

"I'm at the apartment with Hyesun Eonni, come! We are going to have a party~ Tell Doojoon Oppa too, Hyesun keeps bugging me."  Hyemi said, she giggled as I heard Hyesun scream at Hyemi.

"Okay, I'll be there!" I said, I again started to panic, I called Doojoon.

"YAH! Lets go to Hyemi's place. Now." I said, Doojoon sighed as he started to speak.

"Why... Nobodies there.." Doojoon sighed again, him thinking of Hyesun, and all the times they spent together at that apartment.

"JUST LETS GO! TRUST ME."