Your smile.

Love Taught Me To Drink

Before I start, let me say, I'M SORRY.

I haven't updated.

But I will consistantly now.

<3 Hyemi

 

 

Junhyung's POV

I roamed around my apartment, thinking. 

How can she still be alive, why is it that she... She's still alive..

I kicked my couch as I sat down on it.

My cell phone started to ring as it was Hyemi. I looked at it, and sighed.

"Hello?" I said as I stopped myself from asking her how she is still alive.

"Oppa! Come play with me! Lets go watch a movie hmm?" Hyemi's cute girly voice rang through my ears, I stopped for a second, and tried to keep myself calm.

"Okay hun, Meet at the movie theaters? I'll see you there." I said as I hung up the phone, I got ready and headed for the theater.

I stopped at a stop light, as I hit my steering wheel. Why is she still alive?!

I watched her, die with my own eyes, she shouldn't be alive! Am I crazy?!

I finally reached the theater, and I saw Hyemi waiting there, standing with her handbag in her hands and a smile on her face. I got of the car and ran towards her.

"Hyemi ah!" I said as she saw me and smiled, she ran towards me and gave me a hug. 

It felt so real..

Why won't I wake up from this dream?

I went to the ticket concession where they sold the tickets.

"Can I have two tickets to Warriors Way please?" I asked, as the guy looked at me strangely.

"Is someone else accompanying you to this movie sir?" The man looked at me. I looked at him, as I held onto Hyemi's hand.

"I'm here with my girlfriend. She's right here." I said, he looked on both sides of me, he laughed.

"Are you playing a joke sir? It's quite funny." The man laughed, I looked to my left to see no one next to me. I turned around and Hyemi was gone.

"HYEMI?!" I ran to the parking lot, all around. She wasn't there. I turned around to see Hyemi at the same spot.

"Oppa! Where did you go?!" She yelled at me. Now... I'm going crazy.

"Hyemi, lets go." I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Oppa, your hurting me!" She said as I loosened my grip but still dragged her. She got in the front seat as I drove.

"Hyemi, tell me, do you remember what happened November 2nd?" I said, driving to the secret spot.

"It was.. Our anniversary and we went to dinner with Hyesun and Doojoon. Why?" She said, I nodded.

"What happened after the dinner?" I said as I waited to hear that she got kidnapped and died.

"We went home." She said, she looked at me.

"Why are you asking me all these questions, are you doubting our relationship?" Hyemi said , she was still the insecure girl I always loved.

"No babe, no." I said as I held onto her hand. We finally reached the spot as I parked, After we got out of the car, I grabbed her hand as we walked down the paved road.

"This place was a first date.. Remember oppa?" She said, she looked around as she held onto my hand. I looked over to where the graves were. They were greener than ever, in the distance I saw Hyesun and Doojoon, Doojoon laying on Hyesun's lap as Hyesun looked at him.

"Hyesun and Doojoon are here." I said softly as she smiled. We finally reached there as Hyesun looked at and hugged Hyemi as Doojoon laid there unconscious.

"Doojoon, wake up!" I said as I slapped his face slightly. He woke up as he looked at him.

"Junhyung ah." he sighed as he got up, he dusted himself off. We turned around to see no one behind us.

"HyeMi? Damnit, not again." I said, I put my face to my hands. Doojoon sighed.

"What happened?" Doojoon said, as he turned around to see Hyesun gone too.

"Hyung, what's happening?" I said, I was confused, I didn't know what was real anymore..

"I wish i could tell you..." Doojoon said, I stood up as I walked over to the tree that Hyemi and I carved our names into. I leaned against it as Doojoon followed behind me.

-giggles- 

"Oppa~~" a ghostly voice appeared.

"You hear that?" Doojoon said, he looked around but nothing was there. I stood there as the breeze hit my face.

"You didn't save me.." a girls voice cried.

"She said we didn't save her.." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

"Hyemi ah, I'm sorry. No, I tried, I tried with all my might.." I said, Hyemi's disembodied voice circled around my ears.

"You wanted me to die..." Hyesun's voice appeared.

"No, baby what are you talking about! We, I tried so hard to save you!" Doojoon screamed, Hyesun laughed crazily.

"Baby Doojoon, your not in a happy go dream anymore, welcome to your everlasting nightmare."