Seeing through the past.

Love Taught Me To Drink

Doojoon's POV

I couldn't sleep, Hyesun's face was still burnt in my mind, is she here for good now?

Morning came fast, I got a phone call, and wondered why people would be calling at 5 in the morning. I answered and I heard the familiar voice over the phone. I sighed as I answered.

"Hmmm Hyesun ah?" I said, I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. Hyesun laughed,

"Why do you sound drunk, are you okay?" Hyesun asked me, I chuckled a little bit as she started to speak.

"Oppa! You know, our hiding spot? Can we go there? I feel like going out, Hyemi won't be up for a while, so you want to go with me?" Hyesun said quietly, I thought of our secret place, where just the other day Junhyung and I visited their grave. 

"Sure, come now? Or later?" I asked, she giggled and sighed.

"Now Oppa, I'm heading over there now, I'll see you in a bit okay?" Hyesun said, I said okay and we hung up, I got ready and went to the flower market, I bought pure white flowers, for she liked Daisy's. It didn't take me that long to get to our hiding spot. I walked through the entrance, and I walked towards the tree's onto the paved road. I kept my eyes on the ground as I looked up to see the two graves, in the same exact spot. The flowers from the last visit still were there, fluttering. The cup of soju was gone. Wait.

"The soju is gone? The cup wasn't even knocked on, what is happening here.." I said, I checked Hyesun and Hyemi's cup which were in the same place as they left them, just no Soju. 

"Oppa!" I turned around to see Hyesun in a white dress with a picnic basket in her hands, she smiled as she walked towards me. I backed away as I tripped over a rock.

"What are you... What, why are you here, your.. You dead, Sung Hyesun! Your dead thats your grave right there!" I said pointing to the grave, still looking at Hyesun, her appearance was like a human's not see through, solid. 

"What grave?" Hyesun said looking over to where I was pointing, I looked over and saw nothing there but pure green grass, and flowers spewing out of the ground.

"What? No! I saw two graves right there!! Yours and Lee Hyemi's!!!!" I said, I crawled on the ground feeling the ground, I swear I saw two graves. Right here. 

"Are you okay Oppa?" Hyesun said, I looked back at Hyesun to see her face bloody, just the way I saw it when she died. 

"Wha.. Hyesun ah, stop, stay still." I said, I rushed up to her, I touched her bloody wound, and looked down on my fingers, there was no blood. I looked up again and her face was clear of blood, cuts, gun shot wounds..

"Oppa, are you sure your okay?! Oppa?" Hyesun said, my head started to spin as I dropped to the ground, Hyesun caught me, I out.

Nobody's POV

Hyesun sat on the ground, holding Doojoon's head in her lap.

"What's wrong with him..."