Nightmares

Love Taught Me To Drink

Doojoon's POV

I did nothing, I did nothing to her that made her hate me. I love her, I love her to death but... Why is she planning to haunt me? I sat on my couch as I played with my thumbs.

I can't go to sleep now, after she said my nightmare has begun. I felt like staying up all night but my eyes wouldn't let me.

"Your really going to sleep huh? All alone, vulnerable.. Should I call Sis?" Hyemi giggled. 

"Lee Hyemi, shut up." I said as I put my earphones in my ear. I turned the volume up as high as it would go, and I tried to fall asleep, but nothing worked.

"You think a little music will calm yourself down? Your practically ting your pants." Hyesun said laughing crazily. 

"Sung Hyesun, what the hell did I do to you. Quit it." I said. I was scared now, everything was happy go lucky, until yesterday. 

I got up and went to get a cup of water as the light started to flicker in the kitchen.

"Ugh." I said as I started to fill my cup with water. I turned around to be startled.

"Hyesun." I said as she stood there, her clothes were stained red, and the gun shot wound appeared on her forehead. She laughed as she her lips.

"Why didnt you save me?" Hyesun asked as she came closer, leaning against the counter.

"Like, I said... I tried Hyesun, I really did. The door was locked, how was I supposed to get a steel door open if it's locked." I said as she smirked.

"You didn't try hard enough."

Her face turned red, her eyes turned back, so I could only see her whites. She started to laugh as blood spilled from . I dropped my glass cup as it shattered all across the floor. I backed up into the sink as she walked towards me. Her white skirt, and bare feet stained with blood. Her smile turned into a frown, as blood spilled from her wound.

"Hyesun ah.. No.. Please.. No.." I yelled, she laughed more, and she walked onto the shattered glass, I watched as the ground was becoming bloody.

"You didn't save me!" She yelled.

"You let me DIE!" She screamed, she jumped onto me as I felt the warm blood drip onto my face.

Her face was near mine, I blinked as I saw the normal girl with the pretty smile, and I blinked again to see the crazy, bloody human. 

"Do you regret it?"  She asked.

"Of course I do! I wanted to save you, why are you acting this way!" I said screaming into her blood filled face. She laughed like a crazy person and put her hand on my chest.

"You don't know how much I loved you... You don't know how many days I waited for you to meet with me in heaven. But you wouldn't come.. I wished, oh I wished Doojoon. But I got tired. You never showed." She started to cry, they weren't normal tears. But blood.

"What did you want me to do!? Kill myself? Hyesun ah! Listen to yourself, I am living for you. This is why I am living, I'm living for you!" I screamed, I closed my eyes as I threw her off of me. She balanced herself.

"You'll rue, you will rue that you have left me."