I have loved you for a thousand years

Endless Rainy Days

Hello! I'm back. I haven't update this fic because the new year's headache i had. School and homeworks.. you all know how it felt when you can't do what you like. But now it's the Lunar New Year holiday so I'm available to update! I wrote this chapter really hard, mostly because I cried everytime I listen to the song. I hope you enjoy your update. Happy Water Dragon Year!

Please listen to this song because it relates to the chapter so much ->

Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

 

 

I have died everyday waiting for you.
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you,
for a thousand years.
I’d love you for a thousand more.

Junhyung ah… I wanted to show you this bracelet ever since Mr. Lee hand it over to me. Can you see this beautiful bracelet on my hand? I really like the flower Iris on this bracelet. The letter ‘JS’ also gave me some happiness.

Can I ask you something Junhyung? It’s been bothering me for so long and I just don’t know how to start. Okay, why don’t I just I ask you straight away. When you kissed me on the tree house that day, did you ever felt ‘sparks’ flying?

To tell you the truth Junhyung, I was feeling that spark ever since you touch your lips against mine. I was really happy at that moment. I felt like flying whenever I think back.

But when I think back of it, I also remembered what you said to me after that. I was really hurt inside Junhyung. How can you be so blind and not realized what I said to you was actually a love confession?

These days, my love for you had gotten stronger. I now realized that in order to keep living, I have to love you. So, it’s a bad news for you. I guess I’m staying around until my time is up. Don’t worry; I’ll love you from the shadow.

I have loved you for so long I could remember, but I kept asking myself, how come I’m the only one that’s been so unlucky? I don’t blame you though. You had do everything in your power to loved me as much as you can.

But it just wasn’t enough Junhyung.

Your love is not enough for me to live. It’s not enough for us to be together. It’s not enough for you to forget Jiyeon. Your love for me can never be compared to her. Your love for her however, is enough to make you erased me.

I waited for you for so long. At times I felt like I should stop, I just love you more and more. When I felt like my love for you wasn’t enough, I continue loving you. I have always loved you Junhyung. Even when at times, you’re careless enough not to notice.

Waiting for you felt like dying. It felt slow and really painful. I have died everyday Junhyung, because I loved you every day. And I still do.

So don’t you worry darling. I have waited for you every single day since I met you. I have loved you every day in the thousands years of waiting. I will forever loving you, even if I have to wait for you for another thousand years.

_*_

SEPTEMBER 2006

The wind was really cold. Hyunseung wondered around the basketball waiting for Junhyung to come. He received a text this morning saying that Junhyung will be waiting for him at the court built by his daddy Yun in a nearby forest entrance.

Sunset is just around the corner, But Hyunseung kept on wondering around that place. Nighttime is coming, so the weather will be extremely cold since its early fall. Hyunseung decided to climb up the tree house beside the basketball court.

His eyes wondered to see if anyone is coming to such deserted area of their hometown. On the back of his mind, he wondered if Junhyung will really be coming. Hyunseung decides that he should trust his best friend and stay there.

So, in the cold weather, Hyunseung rested his head on the cold wooden floor of their tree house. He closed his eyes, hoping that Junhyung would eventually come. Unknown to Hyunseung, in the outskirts of town, Junhyung got lost in love.

_*_

“Ahjushhi, did you finish the bracelet I ordered the other day?” Junhyung yelled as soon as he entered the jewelry store. The store owner named, Mr. Lee chuckled softly as Junhyung approached him.

“Of course I finished it Junhyung. Aish, do you know that curiosity kills the cat?” Mr. Lee still has time for a stand up joke. Junhyung however is in hurry. He messaged Hyunseung this morning to meet at their secret hideout.

Looking at the time, it seems like he’s going to be late. So Junhyung hurried to see the custom made bracelets he ordered from Mr. Lee. “Ahjushhi, where is it? Can I see it?” Junhyung asked eagerly.

The old man couldn’t help but smile. How can there’s still a youngster like Junhyung in this world? Nowadays, some man just came by and said they need something pretty because they have forgotten their wives birthday or anniversary.

But Junhyung came by to his store, talk to him and even asked his help to make a custom made bracelet for Hyunseung, his best friend’s birthday. Although to him, it seems like Junhyung’s buying for a girlfriend instead of a friend.

The designed was so carefully made. Two flowers connected to each other in a stem, and two letters that stood in the middle of two flowers, the flower iris. Mr. Lee sometimes wondered if Junhyung had ever thought of confessing to this Hyunseung guy.

It seems to him like there’s no more chance to think back how he made the bracelet because the pushy Junhyung whined to him like his grandson, Junsu always did. Mr. Lee then asked Junhyung to enter his office and took him to the display area.

“I put this bracelet in the display area because it represents so much love. The two connecting flowers, the two letters fit a couple perfectly. Junhyung, I don’t know what was running through your mind while you design this, but I’m more than sure it’s love.”

Mr. Lee explained to Junhyung as he opened the key. Junhyung smiled brightly and answered, “Of course it’s made of love. It’s for my first and last best friend.” Junhyung’s face beamed with smile as soon as Mr. Lee handed him the box that contains the bracelet.

Junhyung was so excited that he almost ran out the store. Before he left in hurry, he managed to thanked Mr. Lee, “Ahjusshi, I really appreciate it. I’m sure Hyunseung would love this! This bracelet is lovely!”

Mr. Lee could only watch as the boy disappeared from his sight. The kid seems like someone he knew from back then. Mr. Lee hoped Junhyung will realize his feelings sooner. He whispered under his breath, “It’s not love for a friend, its love for real.”

_*_

Yong Junhyung made his way out of Mr. Lee’s jewelry store before he bumped into a girl by the sidewalk. Junhyung looked down and saw the girl on the ground. “Oh my god, I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you.” Junhyung apologized.

The girl replied with a smile, “Never mind. I actually don’t even know ways around here.” She got up with the help of Junhyung. They both flashed each other a smile as Junhyung tried to start a conversation with the pretty girl.

“I’m guessing you’re not from here.” The pretty girl nodded, “You guessed correctly.” Junhyung laughed, “It’s pretty obvious if you’re new you know. People around here know everyone.” The girl widens her eyes. “I’m starting to like this town.”

The pretty girl lifted her camera and snapped a picture of Mr. Lee’s store. She must be a photographer, thought Junhyung. “Did you just move here?” Junhyung asked as he walked besides the girl.

“No, I actually came here with my dad to check on our new house. We’re moving here in a few years.” “Well that’s a long time.” Junhyung commented. The girl suddenly stopped, “Certainly,” she said, “Oh and I’m Jiyeon.”

Junhyung smiled and replied, “I’m Junhyung.” They shook hands and Jiyeon flashed Junhyung a bright smile. “Well, Junhyung. Would you mind giving me a walk around here? You know, so I can feel better when I move in.”

Junhyung nodded and beamed a smile, “Of course Jiyeon. Let me introduce you to this lovely town.” He said as they both walked towards his car. Junhyung opened the door for Jiyeon and closed it. He ran towards his side of the door and entered.

The car blast through the streets and left the jewelry store where they meet. And most importantly, an opened box with a bracelet lied on the cold street was left by the owner. Mr. Lee picked up the box and looked at the car that gets further from his store.

“Yong Junhyung, you messed up. There are no more chances for you, my son. Now, you will regret because you didn’t fight for him. You’ll be sorry your whole life.” Mr. Lee whispered as he caressed the two letter on of the bracelet; JS.

_*_

‘Junhyung, where are you?’ Hyunseung whispered to himself. He wrapped his hands around himself to protect his body from the cold. Hyunseung glanced at his watch; it’s 7:20 in the evening.

‘You’re never late when you promised me that you’d meet me.’ Hyunseung whined to himself. He doesn’t want to accuse Junhyung beforehand so he just thought that Junhyung would be a little bit late.

Hyunseung stayed on the tree house so he can have a better look of the road in case Junhyung come around soon. He smiled to himself as he waited for Junhyung. ‘He must have bought unnecessary things again… never mind, I’ll scold him later.’

The pretty boy smiled as he remembered the thoughts that it’s his birthday. ‘Aish, that Junhyung, when he arrives later on, I won’t greet him with a hug.’ Hyunseung thought silently again. A small laugh came after that.

The wind blew again, hitting Hyunseung’s soft hair and gave him the chills. Hyunseung rested his hand next to him and continue waiting. And although we all know, Junhyung won’t be coming, Hyunseung kept his faith in Junhyung; and kept waiting for him.

_*_

Junhyung brought Jiyeon to the best places he knew in town. He even brought her to the restaurant that his mother loved so much. Junhyung felt like he knew Jiyeon his whole life. The two shared so many things in common.

When Jiyeon had to leave, Junhyung was a bit disappointed. “I guess this is goodbye.” said Junhyung. “Yes. Don’t worry, if we’re fated to meet each other again, we will.” Jiyeon gave him a last wave before she disappeared in the sea of people.

Junhyung drove his car and sang along to the song he knew by a rising group, TVXQ’s Hug. “…oh baby…” then he laughed silently. He remembered how Jiyeon hated the word ‘baby’ when she heard a song with that word.

How could she hate the word ‘baby’? That’s a sweet word to him. ‘Baby’ is also a name he called Hyunseung when Hyunseung whined to him at times they were together. Then he laughed again. Jiyeon hated baby, but Hyunseung is the reason he liked that word.

Wait… Hyunseung?

“Oh no… please, don’t wait. Hyunseung!” Junhyung yelled to himself. How can he forget about Hyunseung in just one second? Junhyung drove his car in full speed to where he promised to meet Hyunseung this morning.

Deep in his heart, he hoped that Hyunseung would just leave. It’s 10:45 at night and if Hyunseung is still there, it would make him feel guiltier. The car arrived at an abandoned place, which is their secret hideout. The lights are on but no one is around.

“Maybe he left…” Junhyung spoke to himself. Junhyung checked the place twice but no one’s there. So he decided to leave and hoped to apologized to Hyunseung once he sees him tomorrow.

“Junnie?” a soft voice came from behind him. Junhyung sees no one around and thought it’s his imagination. “Junnie!” a louder voice greet him. Junhyung turned behind and looked up. Hyunseung was in the tree house, waving at him.

Junhyung eyes widen in bewildered. How can this boy wait for him even when he’s a late for so many hours? He decided to climb and sit with Hyunseung in the tree house. When he reached the top, he found Hyunseung smiling at him.

“You came,” Hyunseung smile reached his eyes. Junhyung couldn’t believe that Hyunseung could actually smile even when he’s late. “Sorry Junnie, I fell asleep up here that’s why I couldn’t hear you.”

Sorry? Hyunseung was apologizing when he’s the one that didn’t come because some stranger asked him to look around? “Sorry? Hyunseung, I’m the one that should be sorry. I’m late and I’m late for hours.” Junhyung held his best friend’s hand.

“It’s okay, I fell asleep too.” Hyunseung laughed. Junhyung kept his face with the same expression. He felt terribly guilty. Hyunseung watched Junhyung’s face and pouted, “Yah, you should at least smile on my birthday.”

Junhyung then looked up to face Hyunseung. “I’m really sorry that I’m late Hyunseung. I’m really sorry.” He felt really guilty that tears began to weld up in his eyes. Hyunseung sensed that Junhyung’s about to cry quickly calm his best friend down.

“Junnie, if you cry, I’ll cry too.” Hyunseung was so sensitive with things that relate to his best friend. He threw himself onto Junhyung and laid on top of the man in their small tree house. Junhyung felt that his chest got damp.

When he caressed the smaller boy’s head to see his face, he found that Hyunseung is already crying so hard. He felt really guilty for making Hyunseung cry. He should’ve known that Hyunseung is really sensitive with his feelings.

“No, Hyunseung. Don’t cry. I’m not crying, I’m just feeling guilty.” Junhyung caressed Hyunseung’s hair softly. “But if you feel guilty, I will feel guilty for making you feel guilty.” The pretty boy answered softly.

Hyunseung then snuggled in Junhyung’s embrace, hiding his face in Junhyung’s neck. “Junnie, can I ask you for a birthday present?” Hyunseung said softly. Junhyung smiled and pulled Hyunseung so that he could sit up straight.

Junhyung pulled Hyunseung so that the boy would be in his lap, still embracing him in his neck. “Wait, I have my present for you.” Junhyung reached for the pocket of his coat but the box wasn’t there. He checked his other pocket but it’s empty too.

“Hyunseung, you’re present is missing. I think I’ll go check in the car.” Junhyung said. He was about to go down but Hyunseung hugged him tighter, “It’s okay. I want to ask for my own gift actually.”

“Oh, okay. Tell me what you want. I’ll give you anything.” Junhyung said he played with Hyunseung’s fingers. Hyunseung blushed deeply before he said, “Junnie, you’re my best friend right?” “Yes, of course I am.”

“Okay… if I ask you this, can you promise not to be mad?” Hyunseung asked. He hid himself in between Junhyung’s arm that’s protecting him. “Anything… you can ask me for anything.” Junhyung assured his best friend.

“I never had a lover. I never had anyone else than my parents, Aunt Soyoon and you to love me. I want to feel what it’s like having that sparks before I’m gone.” Hyunseung whispered softly. “You’re not going to die early Hyunseung. I’m sure you will find someone soon.”

Hyunseung nodded, “I know, but I want this from you Junnie. I want to feel this spark from someone who I know for sure love me. You love me right?” Junhyung nod as an answer, “Of course I love you Hyunseung. I love you because you’re my best friend.”

Even though his heart felt pain when he heard Junhyung’s last sentence, he doesn’t care. He still wanted to ask this from his best friend. Junhyung need to be his first. “If you really do love me, as your true friend… then kiss me.”

Junhyung was shock to hear Hyunseung’s words. He thought that Hyunseung must’ve felt really insecure for not getting anyone than him to love so he agreed. It’s his best friend after all. He loved Hyunseung too much to say no. “Okay.”

He leaned closer to his best friend’s face and could feel the hot breath hitting his face. Junhyung brought Hyunseung closer as he had his hand behind Hyunseung’s neck. Then softly, his lips pressed against Hyunseung’s plump lips.

They kissed in synchronization. Up and down, in and out. Hyunseung began to kiss back when Junhyung lips began to press harder against his. Junhyung bit the bottom lip, asking to enter Hyunseung’s sweet cavern.

Junhyung’s lips pressed harder as he explored Hyunseung’s mouth. He was burning too. He had kissed girls before but kissing with Hyunseung felt better. Is it because Hyunseung is someone he could control and do whatever he wants?

“Ah, Junnie…” Hyunseung’s moan made Junhyung go crazy. He brought Hyunseung’s body closer to his and started grinding their two bodies together. “Oh… Hyunseung, you’re so good.” Junhyung found himself too.

Their lips never left each other as Junhyung placed Hyunseung on the floor of the tree house. His put his two legs besides Hyunseung’s knees and began kissing the pretty boy harder. Hyunseung had his hands wrapped around Junhyung’s neck.

They continue kissing until it felt like it’s the end of world. Junhyung couldn’t back off; it’s not because he couldn’t, it’s because he felt not willing to do so. Finally, after feeling that he has lost all his breath in one long kiss, Junhyung pulled back.

He stared into Hyunseung’s warm eyes as if he had never stared into those eyes before. “Junnie…” Hyunseung began as he felt Junhyung’s eyes staring into his. “Do you feel better?” asked Junhyung.

“Yes,” Hyunseung answered blushingly. Junhyung chuckled, “So now I know what to do when you feel sad or when you’re not listening to me. I just have to kiss you.” “Yah, you can’t use that against me.” Hyunseung pouted cutely.

“Alright, I won’t.” Junhyung reluctantly agreed. He doesn’t want to make Hyunseung feel bad. “Junnie?” The soft voice comes again. “Yes, baby?” Junhyung answered, having a feeling to use that cheesy ‘baby’ word for his Hyunseung.

“Thank you so much for loving me. You really are my true friend.” Hyunseung said those words with a pain in his heart. He loved Junhyung too, but his love is something more than just friends. “You’re my true friend too Hyunseung.”

_*_

The two had cuddled in the tree house for so long, until Junhyung said that it’s time for them to leave as the night is getting late. When Junhyung brought Hyunseung back to the pretty boy’s house, Yunho and a worried Jaejoong is already standing in front of the house.

The two stepped out from the car and eventually walked towards the worried parents. “Jang Hyunseung, do you realized what time this is? It’s almost 1:00 am in the morning. Do you even know how worried I was?” Jaejoong started his mommy lecture for Hyunseung.

“Sorry mom,” said Hyunseung. Instead of being sorry, Hyunseung was trying to hold in his laugh. He was actually happy that he got to spent time with Junhyung, that’s why he could even smile at that moment.

Jaejoong senses the happiness in Hyunseung’s voice even when his son said he’s sorry. As a mom, Jaejoong felt happy that Junhyung had made his son happy, but he’s also mad that Junhyung took his son until past midnight.

Yunho somehow could understand the situation and tried to make peace to them again. “Junhyung ah, you better go home now. Your parents would be worried sick.” Yunho patted Junhyung’s back. “Okay hyung. I’ll go say goodbye to Hyunseung now.”

Junhyung left the man he called ‘hyung’ just now. Even though Hyunseung called his parents with the title uncle and aunt, Junhyung got a permission to call Hyunseung’s parents ‘hyung’. Since the gap between them is only 8 years, it’s not necessary to call the two ‘uncle’.

“Seungie, I’ll leave now.” Junhyung slid his arm around Hyunseung’s waist to hug the smaller boy. “Okay, see you tomorrow Junnie.” Hyunseung walked Junhyung to his car. Before leaving, Junhyung gave a small peck on Hyunseung’s lips.

“Don’t feel insecure anymore okay? You got your first kiss already, so don’t have to be afraid when you fall in love later.” Junhyung whispered. Hyunseung was taken aback with Junhyung’s words. He didn’t expect his best friend would be so blind.

As the car left his house, Hyunseung could only wave back to the hand that’s waving at him. He thought he had made himself clear, but how come Junhyung thought that he felt insecure for not having a lover?

He was practically throwing himself at Junhyung just now, and now the boy had the wrong thoughts. Hyunseung chuckled softly to himself as he made his way to his parents. He was really happy to get his first kiss, but how come the joy is not there anymore?

Jaejoong expected to see Hyunseung running into his arms, telling him about the small kiss they shared in front of his eyes. But what he sees was only a little boy walking so slow, as if walking to a dead life.

Suddenly, Hyunseung knelt down on both knees in the middle of their lawn, sobbing really hard. “Honey, our baby…” Yunho called Jaejoong who seemed to have been lost in thoughts. Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s arm and pulled him to their son.

Jaejoong snapped from his thoughts and started running towards Hyunseung. The young parents kneeled beside their son to comfort him in a hug. “Hyunseung honey… what happened? I thought you two already got together,” asked Yunho to his baby.

“Dad…” Hyunseung cried and ambushed his father’s arms and held his mother’s hands. “Hyunseung… what happened honey?” asked Jaejoong. Hyunseung looked up from his heavy crying and cried harder.

“He thought I was feeling insecure! He thought I wanted to be more experience before I found my girlfriend! I was throwing myself at him and he thinks I just wanted to have some kind of experiment before my real relationship!” Hyunseung let his feelings out.

Jaejoong gasped softly and look at his husband. Yunho was looking at their son apologetically. “Honey, I’m sorry.” Jaejoong cried as he hugged both of his beloved family. “Mom… Dad… Can I kill myself? I want to die right now. I really wanted to die.”

Yunho and Jaejoong stayed silent, not being able to comprehend why their son’s love seems too impossible. Hyunseung cried got softer as the time passes. Yunho had to carry his son to the boy’s room as Hyunseung’s legs gave out on the owner.

Jaejoong was softly tucking his son into the bed while Yunho’s arm is wrapped around his waist. Hyunseung eyes stared into the sky above his transparent ceiling. Softly he whispered under his breath, “Why do you let me lived and keep hurting me? I told you, I just want to die.”

_*_

Now can you see how much you have hurt me? Over and over you hurt me, and this is only parts of the pain I felt. Ever since I loved you Junhyung, I hoped to live longer, so I’m able to love you longer.

But loving you kept giving me pains. And sometimes, those pains felt really unbearable for someone as weak as I am. I don’t care if I look pathetic waiting for you to love me back. I just keep waiting. Sometimes Junhyung, it hurts so bad that I wanted to die.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, how are you guys? Are you doing well? I have alot of news to share but most importantly, Troublemaker has ended it's promotion and now we won't be able to see Hyunseung in the news anymore. Ohh, and I saw Beast's new MV 'I knew it' Dongwoon did a great job there.

I wonder when will Hyunseung and Yoseob starred in Beast's MV? I guess these two are too pretty and too cute for any girls to pair with. HAHAHA! Oh and right before I posted this fic. I saw a news about Junhyung and Hara's couple bracelet. I saddens me a little because I'm now a crazy freak Junseung fan. Then i realized i had wrote about a bracelet in this update.. LOL!

Oh and this week too is a really hard week for us Cassiopeias. I saw the news that Avex wanted to reunite TVXQ and JYJ in Japan. I dont know if it's possible but us cassies always kept our faith. I was really happy to hear the news but at the same time, they're both doing well on their own. I guess only fate could decide. But I'm really SAD!!!! Cassies, B2uties, Inspirits... tell me what to do. My TVXQ that I first loved. What's happening to them?

I guess that;s it. I wrote this twice because I had accidently pressed a button and it all dissapeared. Luckily I wrote my story in my laptop. Okay then. and oh.. please join the poll below. I want to know what you all think. Since I got different response from my update last time, I want to be sure.

COMMENT please, tell me what you think. and subscribe too.. <3 TimePleaseStop