Chapter 3

Adore U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Friday afternoon, I had plenty of time to spare before my next class starts and I don’t really have any particular activity that I have to finish. I went to my hidden sanctuary, some place where people don’t infiltrate… actually, it’s where people aren’t granted to enter. It was last year when I discovered the place, I was wandering around looking for the school building, but ended up going here. I’ve always been lousy when it comes to directions, I effortlessly get lost ever since I was a kid. No worries though, since I strangely never fail to find my way back.

It says in the sign not to enter, but I entered anyway. Such a badass, I’m well aware of it. But, who cares? There’s nothing really dangerous about this place, heck when I entered the so called forbidden place, a beautiful mini paradise glimmered in my eyes. It was so extraordinary that my eyes were fixed on it, contemplating on the beautiful sight. It was so captivating that I had to take a picture of it. It’s a lake, a beautiful lake, surrounded by an unscathed forest. Peacefulness surrounded the whole place, and it’s one of its biggest charms.

Not even my friend knows about this place, and I haven’t really seen anyone entered this sanctuary besides the badass me. All is well, I guess. I sat beside a tree, where I usually sit. I took my sketch book out and let my fingers glide on the paper, printing the beautiful scenery before my eyes on the book. I always wonder though, just how long will this beautiful sight last? After some time, sleepiness hit me. A minute or two wouldn’t hurt, would it? I plugged my earphones on both ears and listened to some soothing music to put me to sleep. And without further ado, I entered my dreamland.

After a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter