Chapter 4

Adore U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOJei39-7aE, i recommend you to listen to this while reading this chapter~

He held my hand gently as we walked, it felt so warm and I felt so weird. I wanted to grasp his hand back, but I couldn’t get the courage to do so. I looked at his back figure, his shoulders are so broad and it just gives you the feeling of wanting to back hug him. His hair is so silky, so beautiful, to the point that it makes you want to brush your hand in his hair, for a long time. I flushed and brushed off the thought. I can’t think of weird things that will just make me uncomfortable whenever I’m with him, but at the same time, it felt really really comfortable every time I spend time with Jeonghan. I kind of wish it would last forever.

“Uh, Jeonghan” He turned his head to me, smiling. My heart was beating so fast. “Yeah?” I looked at the sight of us holding hands. He quickly released my hand, embarrassed. He let out a small chuckle, “I’m sorry, I was sort of carried away” He retaliated while brushing his hair back. My cheeks felt like they were burning, but I tried to keep my face straight. “Nah, so where are we headed to?” I asked. His mouth carved a small beautiful smile. “It’s a secret” He said while he put a finger on his mouth, indicating that he won’t tell me anything. “Just follow me.”

After a few minutes, we reached a kind of long stairs that look difficult to climb up. “Are we supposed to head up?” I asked, looking at him, puzzled. He nodded and looked at me while smili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter