Chapter 2

Adore U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed like a raindrop falling from the sky. Jeonghan, a name so peculiar that is strangely attached in my mind. It has been approximately four days since I’ve talked to the alluring guy who willingly helped me, and for some reason—It bothered me. His voice—his face—didn’t seem to leave my thoughts. I was curious. I wanted to meet him, I wanted to be friends with him. It was the first time I wanted to befriend a guy as it felt so comfortable talking with him.

I went to the cafeteria as soon as my build tech class was finished and sat beside my good buddy. “Hi ~~~~~” She expressed with such glimmering eyes. I am quite lucky to have such a nice friend in a cruel nature in college.

“So, how’s your class?” She questioned me.

“Fine, I guess.” I answered in a low tone voice.

“What’s with the long face?” She worriedly patted my back. This woman’s too sharp to even let anything, let alone a small thing, pass. She’s a ninja who notices every small thing and I guess that’s one of her charms.

“Ugh” I hissed. “Okay, you got me.” A frown crept up my face.

“You know you can’t hide anything from me, Miss.” She argued.

I heaved a sigh, “Actually…” I paused “My grade’s kind of in a danger zone. What am I supposed to do if I lose my scholarship?” I scratched the nape of my neck out of frustration. Losing my scholarship would equally mean to staying a year for my family can’t apparently afford to spend such a huge amount of money aka my tuition.

Kara raised her eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter