Chapter 1

Adore U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was constantly checking my wristwatch, my hands full of college-intended books as I was rushing to school for our presentation.

“Damn it, there are measly 5 minutes left!”

I whispered a cuss when all of a sudden, my right shoulder bumped into someone making all the books drastically fall over out of my hands. Both of my eyes widened in horror, seeing my presentation papers scatter all over the streets as I swiftly kneeled down to quickly pick my papers. All of a sudden, a beautifully-structured hand brushed onto mine, trying to help me with picking up my papers.

“Are you okay?” He uttered in a sweet worried voice, making me look into his beautifully carved face. His hair sure is peculiarly long, and beautiful. 

“I’m sorry for bumping into you,” My eyes were wandering like a worried puppy, fixed into his shoulder-length bronze hair that seemed so attractive.

“Uh, I have to go now” I released a soft smile getting the paper out of the grip of his hand. “Thanks.” I gestured at the tall guy as I left.

“Is he a student?” I wondered leaving a puzzle in my mind. I looked at my wristwatch for the nth time and gasped in horror at the horrible sight I saw. “Oh God!” I shouted as I was already past the time of our presentation. I left in a flash running with all my might. “I hope this wouldn’t eradicate my grades, please!"

Lunch time. I have successfully presented in time as our professor miraculously came later than I did. I swear I just have the greatest luck when it comes to tardiness. I went to the library in order to do an ample amount of loathesome computer work as I have a two long hours break before my next class begins. I sat at the tip part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter