Chapter 6

Look at me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yong Guk’s POV

A week has passed since that strange incident. I couldn’t find my peace no matter what I did. My pack members noticed but said nothing about it. I am grateful for that.

After thinking long and hard about what happened, I decided it was high time to pay a visit. So, I bought a bouquet of white roses and went to see her.

I knew the road by heart. I walked it for so many years already. I missed her, tremendously, but I know that at this point it would be impossible to see her.

After an hour of walking I reached the grave. I stayed looking at the black marble stone, a tear falling down my face. I placed the flowers near the stone and sat down, smiling a bit.

“Hey love! It’s been a while huh? A lot had happened since you went away and left me all alone in this sick world.” I touched the gravestone wanting to touch the person that was resting there.

“And you know what is the craziest thing ever? A girl visited me a week ago… saying that she’s my mate… I got angry and punched her. It didn’t feel as good as I tough it would… and before she left…”

“She broke your bond.” A voice came from behind him.

I spun and jumped up ready to fight. When I saw who the person was I relaxed instantly.

“Grandma, I told you to stop appearing like a ghost behind me. Someday I might hurt you!” I said worried.

“I’m not worried about that. You use all your time to hurt yourself. How stupid can you be?” the old woman said angrily.

I looked at my grandmother surprised. It was the first time the woman that took care of me, insulted me.

“Grandma, calm down. What’s wrong?”

“You are really asking me that? Do you have any idea what you did? Making your mate to break the bond with you. What were you thinking?” she said trying to calm down for a bit.

“Not you too… my mate is laying right there!” I said pointing at the grave.

“Sadly I just figured it out myself.” She said looking at the stone. “She was never your mate.”

“Grandmother… I’m warning you…” I said in a menacing tone. “Don’t continue this discussion. Hyuna was and will always be my mate.” I bowed at my grandmother and left.

The woman sighed and watched him leave. “What you did was really selfish, my dear.”  She said and felt a shift in the air. “I know you are watching. You better fix this before it’s too late.”

Hye Ri’s POV

‘I have no idea what got into me to accept the request that came from that Elder. I can swear that someone controlled my emotio

Please log in to read the full chapter