Chapter 3

Look at me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Mate…” her lips moved without any sounds. He moved forward, fast as lightnig and… punched her in the face, her body flying down of his balcony. She felt a sharp pain on her lower lip. What just happened was the last thing Hye Ri expected to happen. She was too shocked to react in any way. Her wide eyes were locked on his cold ones.

“Noona!” V and Jung Kook yelled at the same time.

All eyes were on her as she flew directly into a tree. Jin was by her side in less than a second. “Hye Ri!” his voice was full of concern. He looked up at the boy standing there and his eyes flooded with anger. “How dare you… you scum…” Jin was ready to kill the guy, but she hold his arm.

The boy jumped on the ground and the other wolves from inside exited into the front yard.

Her head was hanging low confusion and hurt grasping at her heart. She felt her friends move forward ready to kill. Looking up, she saw the others ready to fight too. Mir was boiling with rage and landed a punch on one of the other boys face.

Her head was hurting and she could smell the blood flowing from her wounded head. She got up and tried to stop the fight.

“Boys stop… please…” but no one was listening. Even Jin left her side and joined the fight. Her head was throbbing but she didn’t care right now. Hye Ri saw G.O. landing a punch on her mate’s jaw.

“Enough!” everyone froze. She hated using her powers on her friends but she had to. She walked to them and Mir came to her side immediately.

“I apologize, princess…” he said in a low voice, still glaring at the others. She looked at her mate with hurt and disappointed eyes and smiled bitterly.

“Why did you do that?” she asked in a soft voice.

“What just happened, hyung?” one of them asked the other. “I couldn’t move at all…” everyone except one person was in disbelieve as they eyed her.

Her eyes were still on her mate that was speechless with a plane look on his face. She didn’t dart her eyes away, not even when one of the strangers came forward and kneeled on one knee.

“Yah… Him Chan… what the hell are you doing?” one of them asked.

Him Chan? She finally moved her eyes and looked at the kneeling boy in front of her. She felt Mir going rigid next to her, ready to jump in if anything would go wrong.

The boy looked up in her eyes “Princess! I apologize for this welcoming that is not fit for someone like you. Please forgive me and my friends…” the flash of shock that washed her face for a second told him that she wasn’t expecting to see him here.

“Him Chan ssi… what are you doing? Get up…” she touched one of his arms and he got up.

His friends looked at him like he went crazy or like he had grown a second head. “Hyung, what’s going on here? Do you know that person?” the tall one asked.

He turned around and wanted to explain but was cut off by Hye Ri. “You didn’t come to my birthday…” he turned around and saw sadness in her eyes.

“I’m very sorry. I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to..” he said and let his head down, sad that he made HER sad.

“What? But I invited you…” he looked at her and sow her little frown.

“Invited… me?”

“Ummm… hyung… I forgot to give you something…” the tall one said again… he looked embarrassed and flustered. “ I checked the mailbox a few days ago and I saw this… it looked

Please log in to read the full chapter