Chapter 1

Look at me
Please log in to read the full chapter

                Getting out of the car, she looked around taking in her surroundings. She looked at her best friend and smiled wide. “I know I’m the princess… but really? This place is too damn expansive” she sticked her tongue out wanting to get back in the car.

            “ No, no… what do you think you are doing?” Seung Ho grabbed her elbow, stopping her. “ You turn 20 just once… let oppa spoil you~”

            She rolled her eyes at him “ That’s what you say every year…” but she gave in knowing that once he put his mind into it she can’t stop him. She looked at the other boys, who nodded at her. “ Ugh… fine… but it’s the last time…”

            They walked into the huge store, deciding to choose something less expensive. Mir run to the skirts section going through them happily thinking at what she would like. G.O. went straight to the yest dress in the store eyeing it. “She’s gonna look stunning in it” he thought smirking. He got her size and pushed the dress in her arms “ Go change into this… palli”.

            She made a face looking at the short and reveling red dress her oppa handed her. “ I’m not so sure I like this oppa…”

            “Come on Hye Ri… you’ll be 20 tomorrow… get some nerve and be y and wild for once. You’re a werewolf after all… the werewolf princess to be more explicit…” he said looking at her with a straight face.

            Seung Ho pushed her to into a dressing room “ We’ll be waiting here for you~~” he said chuckling. She was a bit mad at them, but she smiled anyway at how silly these grown man can be sometimes. She changed into the dress G.O. oppa choosed  for her and looked in the mirror. Her eyed widened not believing what she saw. The dress was a bit short, yes… but it didn’t show anything inappropriate and it hugged her curves perfectly, making her white skin shine and her green eyes sparkle. Her curly, dark hair was down over her sholders making her look a bit wild. She really looked like a werewolf princess right now.

            “Hey are you ready to show off?” she heard G.O. oppa’s voice close to the cabinet.

            She opened the door slowly watching their faces. G.O. had a big smirk on his face, eyeing her up and down congratulating himself in his mind for the choice of the dress. Mir had his mouth open, not believing his eyes. Seung Ho gulped hard and tried to control his expression. “Well… I know you won’t go anywhere alone dressed like that.” He said trying to joke. She laughed blushing.

            “ok… now that you sow me I’m going to change back” she said going back in the dressing room still blushing. After that she had to try some other outfits Mir and Seung Ho chose for her. 3 hours later they were finally satisfied and went home.

            When they got home… a beautiful mansion that was hidden deep into the woods, like werewolves liked to live, everyone was hungry. Hye Ri opened the fridge while the boys brought the presents inside. “What do you want to eat? I’ll cook it for you.” Seung Ho said kissing her cheek. She looked up at him smiling “Anything would be fine oppa.”

            She took the bags and went into her room to arrange them into her closet. After she made sure that everything was at its rightful place she went down and asked Seungo Ho if he needed help. He refused her so she went into the living room and sat next to G.O. on the couch. He looked at her and smiled putting an arm around her shoulders. “You know… I want you to wear that dress tomorrow for me.” He said grinning at her and liking her lips, teasing her.

            “ Yaaah… Byung Hee oppa, don’t be Byung Tae oppa…” she said and laughed. Mir, that was sitting in a chair almost fell down because he was laughing too hard. G.O.’s face turned dark and glared at you “Oh… baby girl… you don’t know what Byung Tae can do to you” he toured her menacing and started to tickle her.

            “I’m s-s-sorry… pl-please s-s-stop…” she said trying to free herself from his arms laughing like crazy, until Seung Ho saved her by announcing that lunch was ready.

            “Eat lots, we skipped breakfast today” Seung Ho said smiling at her. She looked at all the yummy food in front of her and started to dig in. The boys did the same.

            After lunch she offered to clean the table and wash the dishes, but again she was refused and pushed out of the kitchen. Bored, she scrolled the channels but found nothing to watch. Deciding to read something, she went in Seung Ho’s room to borrow a book. “Let’s see…” she touched the books picking a book that she never saw before, Shadow’s Curse. S

Please log in to read the full chapter