Chapter 4

Look at me
Please log in to read the full chapter

They were still sitting in the living room, even after 15 min of trying to get over their shock. Her smile was still in place, although those who knew her, knew it was a fake one. Her head was light and she was feeling dizzy. Him Chan was the first one to break the silence.

            - Princess, those that mean one of us is your mate? Her smile wavered as her eyes glanced at her mate.

            - Yes… her replay was soft but confident. Your leader is my mate.

            Everyone gasped again, shock written all over their faces. Except her mate, who was watching her like she was crazy.

            - That is impossible. He said looking into her eyes. I already have a mate.

            To say that she was crushed was an understatement. She felt like the sky had fallen on her. She couldn’t move for a good 2 minutes. Her friends went rigid when they felt the temperature drop a few degrees. We need to calm her down Seung Ho thought. That was ruined by Mir, opening his big mounth.

            - Ri, maybe you got the wrong guy…

            He intended well, but that made her lose it. Her blood started to boil and she saw red. The scared faces of her dongsaengs made her calm down enough to get out of the house before all hell broke loose. The Storm was coming. The wind strong enough to pull a tree out of the ground, the rain slapping her face strong enough to hurt the spots where it touched, thunders and lightings were going crazy in the sky. His words replied again and again in her head. I already have a mate… He… already has a mate… How is that possible… No…

            - I was afraid something like this will happen… she was too damn calm after he punched her. G.O. said looking terrified at the little tornado starting to form around her body like a shield. Like she was trying to shield herself from the hurt, from him.

            - Where is Thunder hyung when we need him… Mir said trying to get closer to her.

            Thunder hyung? He could hear them over the wind. His pack was scared, the tremendous level of power they felt made them unable to move. The others were trying to get closer to the girl that claimed to be his mate.

            A new figure emerged from the trees, walking effortlessly towards the girl that now was sobbing her heart out. Everyone stilled in their motion, not knowing who that person was. The figured reached down and patted Hye Ri on the head. She looked up and jumped in that person’s arms. Everything calmed in less than a second, like it never happened. Three more figures come out of the woods.

- Damn… that was scary… one of them said going over to the Princess.

Please log in to read the full chapter