✉ 02. Anonymous 2.0

From, Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02: Anonymous 2.0

“Heads up, Boo!”

Hearing the familiar voice calling him by his surname, he turned around only to be hit straight on the face with a volley ball. Seungkwan fell backwards, his colliding with the floor with an extremely loud thud. He could hear the very familiar laughter echoing in the hall, followed by a few snickers and giggles.

Seungkwan’s face turned red. This was exactly what happened a few years back when they were younger.

Only, probably, even worst because Seungkwan cried.

But not this time. Oh no, Seungkwan had grown stronger (or so he thought).

Seungkwan bit his lower lip in anger as he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself or else he would have lunged forward and break the pretty boy’s neck into half. Hansol was the mischievous kid who accused Seungkwan of peeing in his pants in front of the whole school during assembly. And now, he was the jerk who thought throwing balls on people’s face is funny.

A few girls looked at Seungkwan with that concerned looks on their faces. Some asked if he was okay. Junghwa helped him stand up. All eyes were on Hansol and Seungkwan, waiting for them to break each other’s bones. When they realized that they were not going to be any fight, they dispersed and continued to do whatever they were previously doing.

Hansol was still laughing.

Seungkwan wanted to take the backboard of the basketball and use it to hit Hansol continuously on the head until he lose conscious but he could not because (a) it was high (b) he would be in jail and (c) he really loved basketball – he would not want their next game to be cancelled just because he murdered Hansol using the backboard.

Seungkwan can only grit his teeth in irritation and imagined hitting the brunette on the crotch.

“Good lord, Pee Wee, you should see the expression on your face when you fell! It was priceless, I almost died of laughter!!”

Apparently, Hansol had a nickname he specifically made for Seungkwan which was Pee Wee. Seungkwan did not know what it meant as he said it in English (‘just because you’re half American, you don’t have to look down on those who are pure Korean,’ Seungkwan grumbled) but he did know that it was not even close to nice.

“Yeah, I wish you’d die of laughter,” Seungkwan answered, trying to sound nonchalant but he was so close to yelling and losing his .

“Don’t be like that,” he cooed. “Your life would be boring if it’s not for me.”

Seungkwan rolled his eyes, dusted his pants and murmured, “Whatever.” before prancing away.

Hansol was saying something, but Seungkwan refused to listen. Seungkwan almost jumped in surprised when someone grabbed him by his shoulder, yanking him back.

It was Mingyu.

This stupid tall giant.

Seungkwan made a face, trying to hide that he was ecstatic because Mingyu finally came towards him.

“You okay?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” ‘Of course I am not okay, you’re still holding my shoulder, you lil let go of me I don’t wanna die of happiness.’

“Because you’re bleeding.”

Seungkwan frowned. “What?”

“Your nose—” At the mention of his nose, Seungkwan brought his fingers to it and Mingyu was right.

“Oh my god!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

Thank God for tissues.

His nose would not stop bleeding. If it were not for Mingyu’s tissues, he would have missed his mathematics class. He stuffed a tissue in his nostrils and earned a few looks from the students. Seungkwan wanted to roll his eyes, point at each and every one of them and spill the secrets they have told him.

But he knew better than to do that.

The lesson was okay.

Ms. Geum was nice enough not to ask why his nostrils were stuffed with tissues. His classmates were also nice enough not to stare. Seungkwan let out a sigh when the bell rang. While the others would be heading home, Seungkwan had to stay back for a while to collect letters to Anonymous.

Not just that, he had to make a research in the library too.

Most of the time, Seungkwan would purposely go home late, until there were only a few students lurking around in the school. He would not want anyone to see him walking to Mr. Yoon’s office to take his letters.

With a deep sigh, he stood up from his chair, thanked Ms. Geum and walked out of the classroom. Students were already in the hallway, chattering and making their way outside of the school. Seungkwan glanced at his locker, deciding whether he should place his textbook there now or later. He decided to go with the latter.

He went to the toilet first, to clean his nose. Thankfully, the bleeding stopped.

Holding the strap of his bag pack tightly, he made his way to the library. On his way, he saw Seungcheol, who had his arms around Haeri, which made Seungkwan chuckle rather loudly. To others, Seungcheol might be your typical football captain but Seungkwan knew the little girl inside of him.

Seungcheol had written a letter to him few weeks ago, telling Seungkwan how confused he was with his feelings towards a boy, namely, Lee Jihoon. Seungkwan giggled so hard reading the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter