✉ 01. Prologue

From, Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01: Prologue

Seungkwan never expected to be the school’s unofficial counsellor. Heck, he never even dreamt of becoming one. He had always thought that it was a boring occupation – listening to people talk about their problems, pretending to be interested in whatever they are struggling with and lastly, bullting them by telling them everything will turn out to be okay in the end.

Or even worst – trying to come up with advices.

Seungkwan considered himself to be good at giving advice as he claimed to be an understanding person. But truth be told, he only lived for the gossips. He enjoyed knowing everything. He liked that he knew secrets of almost everyone in the school. Which is why he decided to accept the offer anyway.

He was supposed to become the school’s magazine editor – from the moment he entered high school, he had already planned his high school life – so when he knew that the school’s magazine no longer existed, he was deeply disappointed. Mainly because he had so many ideas that could make a school’s magazine far more interesting (he wanted to add a section on the magazine where it focused on the school’s latest gossip).

Besides, his one main goal was to be well known in school.

Well known in a good way.

Because back then, in middle school, everyone knew his name. Apparently, he was the boy who peed (he so did not!) in his pants.

But that was beside the point.

Seungkwan let out a sigh when the bell rang, signaling that school was over. Seungkwan had a few extracurricular activities, so he usually stayed back. Most of the time, he stayed to take a few letters for Anonymous to read and reply at home.

Seungkwan decided to go by Anonymous because he wanted to feel mysterious (which was a very ty reason).

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter