✉ 03. The King of The Stupid Land

From, Anonymous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03: The King of The Stupid Land

Seungkwan did not manage to get a good sleep. He was actually so creeped out by the letter that he spent three hours thinking about this so-called Anonymous. It was weird because even if the person was trying to impersonate Seungkwan, Seungkwan should have sent a letter to this fake Anonymous but Seungkwan did not.

And why didn’t Seungkwan sent letters to this fake Anonymous?

Because Seungkwan was the real Anonymous.

This whole Anonymous program was for students to open up to another student in secret, without having to be judged (which was a lie because Seungkwan was a judgmental son of a and often he found himself chuckling and scoffing as he read the letters but he always kept them all to himself). Not to mention that everything they have written will not be revealed to anyone.

No matter how much Seungkwan wanted to.

Although it was hard, keeping almost everyone’s secret to himself, Seungkwan managed. Secretly, he did care about people’s feelings though he appeared the exact opposite.

Seungkwan kept on rereading the letter, analyzing each and every word, trying to memorize the handwriting of the impersonator. Soon enough, he gave up. Hell, his school was huge. There was no way he could find the impersonator so quickly.

Then, a thought struck him.

This imitator sent Seungkwan a letter, pretending to be Anonymous, which was Seungkwan. Seungkwan would only send letters to those who send letters to him, which in this case, Seungkwan did not send any letters to anybody at all. Fake Anonymous mentioned that he/she ‘heard what happened’ in the hall — which lead Seungkwan to a conclusion that this impersonator, indeed, knew Anonymous’ real identity.

Seungkwan began to freak out.

Seungkwan had been so good at pretending he was a normal student (he was a normal student, he just thought that he was superior sometimes as he can use everyone’s secrets against them) so how the hell did this Fake Anonymous knew Seungkwan’s real identity?

“Good god, I’d fail as a spy!” Seungkwan shrieked in horror.

That night, Seungkwan had completely forgotten about his Chemistry homework, his History research and also the Mathematics test.

 

 

 

Apparently, Seungkwan had also forgotten about the letters he had stashed inside his bag. He was getting frustrated now, as he was not having a good day. It was as if the God of Misfortune was smiling upon Seungkwan. He was pretty sure he would fail his Mathematics test and he was yelled in front of the whole class for not completing his Chemistry homework.

Only Mr. Geum was nice enough to extend Seungkwan’s deadline for his research.

Not to mention that he actually skipped breakfast this morning and he was certain that he would die for not eating cereal.

Seungkwan would have gone to the cafeteria and actually buy something there (he hated the cafeteria – he hated the food and the people and the table) to quench his thirst and quell his hunger but Ms. Kim actually took 10 minutes of his break time to lecture him about managing his time to finish his homework. Seungkwan had to nod all the time, pretending he was listening when all he could think about was food.

To no avail when he arrived at the cafeteria, the food was sold out.

“Really, God, Really?!” he wanted to yell but decided he did not want any attention – especially from Fake Anonymous. He had no idea who it was nor did he actually suspect anyone.

Seungkwan let out a disappointed sigh when the Aunty informed him about the sad news. He turned around, scanning his surroundings to see if any of his friends were sitting at one of the tables. Seungkwan can become very shameless when he was hungry. Fortunately for him, Mingyu saw him first. Mingyu waved his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter