Video Ideas

Online Dating

One week had passed since Daehyun had originally sent out his email to Youngjae, and since then the two had been talking and planning for a collaboration in no less than three days. It had taken some time to work out the date and location, but eventually they decided to film at Daehyun’s house on the 17th, three days from today. The two YouTubers still hadn’t decided on a topic for the video though, and even with his best brainstorming Daehyun couldn’t seem to think of anything.

 

“Do the boyfriend tag.” Junhong suggested as he exited from his bedroom, stretching his arms over his head. He’d just woken up and Daehyun was more startled about how early the younger was out of bed then what he’d suggested.

 

“Up already? You usually sleep in to about eleven thirty, it’s not even ten yet.” Daehyun pointed out, not bothering to try and hide his small laugh at Junhong’s ridiculous bed hair. The lanky male only rolled his eyes in response, sitting down next to his roommate on the sofa.

 

“Did you even hear what I said? I’m trying to help you out with video ideas here.” Junhong said with a groan, running his hand through his messy hair in an attempt to tame it.

 

“I’m choosing to ignore your suggestion because of how dumb it is. I haven’t even met him yet.” Daehyun shot back, shoving Junhong’s shoulder playfully. “Besides, if you’re going to push into my love life I’ll start trying to get you and Jonguppie together again~”

 

“Alright, alright, I’ll step of.” The younger said, raising his hands in surrender, a faint blush on his cheeks from the mention of his not so secret crush. Daehyun had made an attempt not too long ago to get the two together after finding out they had mutual feeling for each other, but unfortunately it seemed that neither of them were quite ready to openly admit their feelings and get together. Even if Daehyun was really getting impatient with the two, he was trying his best not to interfere with anything.

 

The two stayed in a comfortable silence for awhile. Content in each others company. Eventually Daehyun begrudgingly got up to go make lunch for the both of them. There wasn’t a lot of variety with the food they usually had and with his lack of choices Daehyun eventually gave up and asked the younger if he’d like to just order pizza. Of course Junhong took up the offer.

 

The pizza took a bit longer than expected and by the time it arrived the two were practically starving. The food was gone in no time after a bit of debate over the last piece, and afterwards Daehyun decided he should probably message Youngjae again so the two could finally work out a video idea. The Busan boy sighed as he sat down in his computer chair, opening his laptop and quickly logging on. Once everything was running smoothly, he opened up his email and began to type up an email of ideas, no matter how stupid, to send off to Youngjae. He paid little attention to everything he was typing, letting his ideas flow out just as he did when coming up with his own video ideas, and after awhile he had a pretty good list going.

 

“Perfect~” Daehyun praised himself, not bothering to proofread as he sent the email and opened a new tab to explore Tumblr as he waited for a reply. He found the usual things on his Dashboard, and mindlessly scrolled along, liking and reblogging things from time to time until his curiosity got the better of him and he clicked back to his email to check for a reply. He reloaded the page and… Nothing.

 

With a sigh Daehyun spent the next few hours pondering as to why Youngjae didn’t respond. Usually the other would reply within ten or twenty minutes, yet not it had been way passed that time and the dark haired male couldn’t help but be maddeningly curious as to why there was no response. Had he said something wrong? He didn’t believe so, but there was no way for him to go back and check now that things were already sent. Seems he was stuck waiting for a reply, so with a sigh, that’s what he did.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

May be typos again o-o

Sorry guys but I always want to upload the second I finish the chapter because it takes me so long to write.