Chapter 2

Finally Learning To Live Life

LET ME GO! 

WHY?

Because you're hurting my arm. 

hurting your arm? What about my heart? HUH? Why do you have to smile at him like that?

What are you talking about? I'm just smiling.

NO. I know the smile you give when you are being friendly to others and that's not the smile you give when you see him. 

SO! Why do you care? We broke up, you wanting a prettier girl then me. So Go! GO! 

DASOM! BABY! I WAS JUST A JOKE. The man grabs both her shoulders and goes closer to her.

I love.... dasom wake up.

What?

i said I .....  DASOM GET YOUR A** UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!!!

"WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Dasom grabs her pillow and throws it at her brother.

"Gong Yoo was trying to get with this." Pointing to herself while body rolling.

"There is nothing to get with that. Now hurry up before you make us both late for school. Also what do you see in Gong Yoo anyways isn't he old?" 

"HOW DARE YOU!! GONG YOO IS DADDY MATERIAL!" Dasom gets up from her bed and walks towards her brother. 

"Now, GET OUT!!!" She pushes him out the door and locks her door. 'The nerve. How could he say that about Gong Yooo. THE GONG YOO.' Dasom goes towarads her poster of him and pets him like the poster is the real him.

"It's okay daddy, he didn't mean that."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Okay I'm all done." Dasom goes downstairs and enters the kitchen to fix herself breakfast.

"Where's dad and mom?" Dasom ask her brother who is currently eating cereal.

"Idk, I just heard my yell 'I'M SORRY' then it became all quiet." Soo-Hyun continues to eat his cereal while looking through his news feed on twitter.

"OMG! DID DAD FINALLY KILL MOM. OR DID....."

Before Dasom could finish her sentence her dad comes downstairs.

"Dad." Dasom runs to her father. " Where's mom? Is he okay?" 

Her father points behind him and their is Dasoms mom......... holding his ???

"Dad? What's wrong with mom?" 

Her father smirks and says. "Well your mother has been very bad and I was just teaching your mom a lesson." Her father turns around to face his wife. "Right honey?" 

"Yes." He puts his head down and tries his best not to act like his bottom isn't on fire.

About 10 minutes has passed and its now time for the kids to go to school.

"Okay bye Mom and Dad, we are going to leave now." Dasom and Soo-Hyun grab their backpack and put it on themselfes.

"Okay goodbye and have fun." 

"We won't!" We yell back at them. 

"Ohh... wait. I need to tell dad something." Before her brother could say anything, she runs to her dad.

'Aishh. This kid.'

"Dad. i need to tell you something.

"What is it?"

"Well yesterday mom said that the food you packed for work for him was nasty, and that he bought Wendys on his way home from work. Bye"

"Dasom! THAT WAS A SECRET!" 

As her mom was about to run towards his daughter, he fell right down because of the earlier punishment that he received. Lay got up from his seat and kneed to his wife.

"Salty? You said it was perfect. I thought you said no more lying?" He asked with a questionable voice.

"W..W..Well it was good, but I was a little bit more hungry on the way home so i decided to eat Wendys." He says with a scared voice.

"Don't you think eggs with fried rice, strawberry covered in chocolate, and bibimbap too much?"

"I..I... wait put me down. I'm sorry i lyied. I wont do it again."

"No. Do you know how much work I put into making you food. You will be punished." They finally reach there destination. The BedRoom.

"Please don't it still hurts from the morning." Suho begs.

"Ahhh. Honey, you know how much I love when you beg so much."

Lay lockes the door and goes to his wwife for some punishment.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Okay class for your next assignment you will have to make a replication on how a volcano erputs."

"UHHHH!!" The whole class grunts.

"But you get to choose your partner."

"YEAHHHHHHH!" The class erputs with excitment.

"Quiet class, Quiet down!" The teacher yells. 

"Also don't use anything dangerous for your "lava". We don't want to hurt anybody, and I would have to pay for the damage and we all know that I don't have that much money."

"You want to work together?"

"Yeah!"

"You want to work with me?"

"Your y, lets not just make the volcano explode it's juices. If yu know what i mean."

"EWWW! *N FREAK." *Slap

"OMG JONGIN DO YOU WANT TO WORK TOGETHER."

"OMG JONGIN ISN'T TALKING!! WHY IS THAT SO Y!!!"

"CLASS DID YOU HEAR ME?!" The teacher yells

"YEAH!"

"Why did I choose this job?"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Okay class go towards your partner so I know who is working with who "The teacher commands.

Half of the class (Which are the guys except Jongin) move towards their partner.

"NO!! I'M WITH JONGIN!!"

"NO I AM!"

"NO I AM! HE LOOKED AT ME SO HE WANTS ME!"

"GIRLS, GIRLS STOP! LEAVE JONGIN ALONE!"

At that time Dasom comes in the class from after going to the ladies room.

'Aishhh. The water got on my skirt' Dasom thinks her head and tries to wipe it off.

"Great timing. Dasom you are partners with Jongin."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" All the girls scream and have a BF. A Bitc* Fit. 

"Who?" 

Silence. 

"Hello, who's Jongin?" Dasom looks around the classroom to see if a hand is raised. But their is none?

"Well aint somebody stupid."

"How dare she not know him."

"She doesn't desearve him."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

*RING

"You are free to go."

 The teacher packs his stuff and leavees the classrom.

"Let's go and get this done."

"Yeah."

"Why her?"

"Idk."

"The teacher is stupid."

"Lets just go."

Everybody has left and now it's only Dasom and Jongin in the classroom.

"Hi. My name is Dasom. Please to meet you."

"Whatever. Just let me do all the work and i'll just put your name on it."

"NO."

"No?"

"No. The teacher said it is a  partner assigment so we do it together."

"W..W..Well i usually do it myself so.."

"Well I guess you won't anymore."

"Here." Dasom hands him a peice of paper.

"That is my address, so stop by around 5pm so we can work together. Okay?"

"I...I guess." Jongin puts the peice of paper in his pocket.

"Dasom lets go. You have to go to work early this time or you will get fired." Dasom friend said.

". Well I got to go, but come at 5pm you here me?" 

"yeah..sure. i'll be their."

"Good. See ya later Mr. Jongin" She smiles and runs towards her friend.

 

'Why is she so happy?'

'Is this going to be another momnet when a girl drugs me and tries to get with me?'

"Why couldn't I just work alone?'       ~The mind of Jongin