Chapter 5

Finally Learning To Live Life

"Hey sorry about my dad." Dasom said as she put her head on the door.

"No. It's because of my clumsiness. No need to be sorry." Jongin said with a smile.

"Cute smile." Dasom said without thinking. 

She put her head down from embaressment. 

"Thank you." Jongin also blushing. 'Aihh. Stop Jongin you barley know her.' He said in his mind.

"Well.......... i guess i'll come over again.?.?.?" Jongin holding the end of the word.

"Uhhhh..... yeah maybe tomorrow. Just have to tell my dads." Dasom letting out a awkward laugh.

"Yeah........ok......bye." Jongin waves goodbye.

"Yeah... see yah later." Dasom also waves.

Dasom closes the door and walks straight into a body. 

"OH MY GOD!!! OPPA!!!! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH!!!

"Oh please. You over exaggerate. Anyways who was that?" Soo - Hyun asked.

"Nobody." Dasom walks around him to go get a cup of water.

Soo - Hyun follows his sister to the kitchen.

"Is he your boyfriend?" 

Dasom spits out the water she had in on her brother.

"NOO!!" Dasom yells. 

"One." Soo - Hyun wipes the water off his face.
"Don't spit on this one of a kind art."
"Two. You could have just shaked your head no, or say no when you were done drinking." Soo - Hyun wipes his face with a napkin this time.

"Sorry. It's just that he is like a idol at school even though he doesn't take to anyone except the teachers and staff. And look at me, i'm not even at his level to even talk to him, let alone date."

Soo - Hyun goes towrads his sister and give her a side hug. 

"Don't say that. You are beautiful. He doesn't deserve to be with you not the other way around." He kisses her on the forehead and gives her a rub on her head. 

"Thank you oppa." Dasom says. "But he was here since school ended. Did you not here us?" 

"Uhh. no. I guess the thing I was trying to take care of kinda blocked me from the real world." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Ewww.... you didn't------" 

Soo - Hyun was confused what his little sister was talking about. Until he finally got it.

"Ohh... NO! I swear i didn't." He walk towards his sister, but she quickly runs away yelling.

"Don't touch me with your stained hands!!" 

"Somi!! I swear let me show you that I don't have any stains!" He runs after her.

"NO! Get away!"


Flashback

"DId you see the new exchange student?" 

Soo - Hyun hears as he enters his school.

"Yeah. He is super cute. But I don't understand one word he says." 

'In my whole 4 years here we never had a exchange student. Weird?' 

Soo - Hyun couldn't care less of this new student, but if he gets in the way of his learning then that little boy has to worry about one more thing.

Soo - Hyun was walking towards his class room until he heard words he never heard in this school.

"Damn boy look at your . #goals." A man says to another.

Oh forgot to say that this school is all male...aka the gay school as many schools call it.

The boy turns to his friend. "What did he say?" 

"I don't know." The friend shruggs his shoulder.

"Maybe we can do a ." The new guy winks at the guys.

"............" The boys look blank and just say. "Sorry.. we do not understand u." They say and walk  away.

"Damn.. Just lost my chance on those y boys." The new kid turns around a sees a very attractive man staring at him. 

He walks up to the mysterious man and says. "Hey y, what about me and you at your house on your bed." Giving out a wink.

"Sorry, don't go for men like you." The new kid looks in shock. Soo - Hyun gives a smirk in victory.

"Y...you understand me?!" 

"Of course I do." He smiles this time.

"Well.....well what about it then?"

"Like I said. Don't go for men like you." He stats again.

'Well------" 

*RING

"You got lucky boy. Anyways here." He gives Soo - Hyun a piece of paper. 

"See you later y." Giving off yet another wink, but this time added with a kiss on the cheek.

Soo - Hyun stays there in shock. About 5 seconds later he looks down at the piece of paper. 

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Call me baby. I'll be waiting. 

Plus this hole is missing a piece.... Maybe you can put that piece in the hole to make it cumplete. 

Oh.....My....God.

Flashback End


Soo - Hyun usually the first one to be home first since it's closer. He strips off his school close and puts on a wife beater shirt and a black nike gym short. When he took out his binder a piece of paper sliped out. He picked it up and examine it for a little. Until he new what it was and what was on it. The letter.

Soo - Hyun forgot about his homework and took the piece of paper and layed down with his back on his bed. 

'What is wrong with this boy. I don't even know him and he wants to have s** already?' 

Soo - Hyun was debating if he should call him or not. 

After about thinking for 5 minutes. He put the letter on his night stand and went straight to his computer desk and went to go finish homework while listening to some music.