Chapter 6

Finally Learning To Live Life

*RING

Dasom groans as she was woken up from her daily nap. She starts stretching her arms as far as it can go to find her phone.

*RING * RING

After trying for a while, Dasom finally decides that she should get up and try to find her phone with her eyes not arms.

She pushes herself with her hands and is on her knees. Putting her head down, she feels dissapointed in herself.

'How many times am I going to sleep on my phone? I had it in my left hand... how could it go from there to under me in a 30 minute nap?'

*RING *RING

Dasom picks up her phone.

Dasom: Hello?

Jongin: Hi.

Dasom: Is there a reason why you are calling me? And how you get my number?

Jongin: One. I'm calling you to say that I can't make it to your house for the project. And 2. You gave it to me... literally 2 days ago.

Dasom: Oh yeah. Forgot. Well thanks for telling me. Is that all?

Jongin: Yeah... Bye

*End Of Conversation

'Well okay then rude boy.' Dasom said while looking at her phone as if it was him.

*DING

Dasom opens her Imessage app and looks who texted her.

Kookie Monster (Jungkook) - Hey Dasom, the manager told me to text you that he wants you to come to work at 3:00pm not 4:00pm because we have to set up a party that will be at the cafe at 5:30pm.

Dasom - Fine with me, but who has a party at a cafe? for the birthday boy or girl.

Kookie Monster - Well it's more like a get together for those girls you had a "fight" with last time, apparently she's rich and ask for her father to book the cafe just for her from 5:30 - 8:00pm.

Dasom - But we close at 8:00pm on Sundays.

Kookie Monster - Exactly. These girls might try and seduce us men and we need a women here to protect us.

Dasom - Yeah Yeah. I'll be there soon then.

Kookie Monster - Thank you. I love you. But if you don't show up. The manager will fire you and you will lose my love for you.

Dasom - Okay my little Kookie.

Kookie Monster - Hey! I'm a big Kookie.

Dasom left him on read.

Kookie Monster - Hey! I know you read it. Answer me!!! DASOMMAA!!

Dasom looks at her clock and see that she has enough time to shower, and eat before she leaves for work.


Dasom opens the door to BTS swag Cafe. 

"YAH! Why are you late? Omo omo... why aren't you in your uniform?" The owner of the cafe aka Dasom's boss aka Jin.

*Dasom slowly flips her hair for a dramatic effect.

"It's called dress to impress... you never heard of that saying... aishhh."

"Ye..Ye...Yeah! Im your boss. Watch your language. Aigoo this generation needs some help." Jin turns around and sees some of his male workers gawking at Dasom.

Jin hits the back of the Jungkook, Jimin, and V head. "Aigoo. YAH! Stop drooling all of my floor and start doing work."

'Ahhhh. What am I going to do with those kids?' Jin said to himself while walking to the kitchen.

The boys listened to what their boss said except one.

"Wa. Som Som. You look so beautiful." 

"YAH! Kookie. How many times I have to tell you not to call me that. And Thank You. I'm not used to this...this kind of apperance if you'd call it that." Dasom lowering her head in embarrassment. 

"I know I know, but I really like that nickname. Also don't be embarrassed, you look amazing. Show pride."

"Good. It's what i'm going for."

"What? Why?"

"Well... Those girls are coming back with probably with a lot of people. And with more people comes more tip money. Especially the men. Ka-Ching BABY!!"

'Aigoo this girl.' Jungkook thought to himself.


Jongin was watching T.V in the living waiting for his parents to be done getting ready for a company party. Jongin never liked the party's because he's the only teenager their, he can't drink wine and or any alcohol beverage, and all he does is sit at a empty spot and stab his food. So why does he go. Because he's the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Kid and he will one day own that business. So he has to go every 4 months and talk about business to random people for 5 hours.

"YEAH! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING T.V? DON'T YOU KNOW WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW?!" Mr. Kim's voice roaring inside the house.

"I'm already done getting ready and I was waiting for you and mo...Mrs. Kim." Kai rolls his eys and looks away from his "dad."

"TONE DOWN YOUR ATTITUDE YOU SON OF A !" Jongin's "mom" said.

Jongin let's out a small laugh and smirks. " You're right, I am a son of a ."

'.'


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Dasom sits on a chair and tilts her head back.

"I'm so tired." Dasom whines.

"Hey at least we got a lot of tip money." V says with a smile.

"True. I'm just glad we didn't have to break a fight up between Dasom and that girl." Jimin says while cleaning the tables.

"AH. That girl was lucky. I would've gone all KA ~ ARAH ~ ATAE on her sorry flat ." 

"Yah. Som Som. Clean up already, I want to go home already." Jungkook says.

Dasom lifts her head up and gives jungkook a death glare.

Jungkook quickly puts his hands up as a sign of defeat.

"Alright." Dasom says.


*DING

Dasom was getting ready in the morning when she gets a text message from Jungkook.

Kookie Monster - Dasomaa. Could I come over to your house. I... I really need to talk to you.

Dasom - Sure. What is it about?

Kookie Monster - Nothing you should worry about.

Dasom - Well idk if believe you. You rarely come to my house.

Kookie Monster - We....We'll talk it about later... how about 4pm?

Dasom - Fine by me. See yu then.

Jungkook leaves Dasom on read.

'I wonder what's wrong with him this morning?' Dasom lets go of the thought and continues getting ready.