Chapter 3

Finally Learning To Live Life

*RING

"Hello, welcome to BTS Swag Cafe. My name is Dasom and please take a seat anywhere you'd like." 

"Okay". The group of 5 ladies take their seat near the cash register.

"Okay, do I look good? Do I have too much makeup? Do I have too little makeup? Does this make my s pop out?"                                                                                                                                                               "We all look good ladies. Now lets order our coffee and muffin and don't be desperate. Okay?"                                                                                                                                                                                                   "Yes."

"Hey Dasom can you take my spot for real quick? The boss wants me right now." Says a Jungkook or as I like to call him Kookie. >.<                                                                                                                                         "Yeah, sure. I got you covered." Dasom first finishes up the Caramel Macchiato for one of the customers. "Thanks." With that, Kookie leaves.

"Hii. We would..... Who are you? You're not Jungkook." The girls give the cashier the look of disgust.

"Well, I'm Kim Dasom. I work at starbucks.."  

"Really?" 

"No you Dumb , I work here." She points to her work clothes. "Now you are holding up the line, can you please tell me what you want." Dasom is containing herself right now, or hell will break loose.

"NO!" They all say in unison. " We want Jungkook"

"Well if you wont order then move." 
"No!"

"GURL! I'm trying to be nice to you. So please move aside and let me take other people orders." Dasom grinds her teeth together and puts on a forced smile.
"NO! WE WANT TO SEE JUNGKOOK! NOW!" 

That's when hell breakes loose.
"GIRLS JUST MOVE OUT OF THE DA..... uhh....... Manager oppa......"
"What's WIth ALL THE RUCKUS!!" The managers voice increase within his sentence.

"Well this girl right here" One of the ladies point to dasom. "She isn't Jungkook, and we want JUNGKOOK!!" 

"Ar.ar...are they whinning? WTF you're like 17. Get a life!" Dasom says then quickly covers .
"Wh.what did you say?" The girls turn their focus to Dasom.
"Na....na....nothing. Nothing at all." 
"That's what I thought." The "leader" (i'm guessing) flips her hair. 
'This wants to die today!' Dasom crakes her knuckles. 'Well lets go girl, I was born to beat some .'

"I'm sorry I have caused this? I'll take your order now." Jungkook comes from the back.
"OMG! HI JUNGKOOK REMEMBER ME?" 

Dasom looks at her manager, the manager looks back and together they both close their eyes and move move their heads sideways in disbelief.

Finally after working with the crazy fangirls, Dasom told the manager that she has to leave early because of bussiness she has to do and the manager said yes.
'Aishhh. Those girls need a life. Aishhh. Okay Dasom calm down and turn on the radio.' Dasom turns on the radio and the song that is playing is Ma Boy By: Sistar.
"YASSSSSS!!! ITS MY JAM!!! MA BOY! OH MA BOY BABA! OHHH LOOK AT MY BODY ROLL!!! DAMN ALL THE BOYS ARE MISSING OUT ON THIS BODY!!!! SLAYY!!!" 

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►► 

"Hello? Mom.....Dad???"
'Hmmmm. That's weird, usually mom is cooking and dad is watching t.v when I get home from work. Unless mom has been bad. Yep. Mom has been bad.' 

Dasom closes the door behind her and goes straight to the kitchen to find herself a little snack. 'Oreo? Pop tart? Famous Amos Cookie? Ohhh fruit snacks.' 
Dasom looks deeper into the cabinet to find herself some fruit snacks. 'Yess found it. What? Theirs nothing in here. What kind of human would do this? They play too much.' 
Dasom throws away the box and grabs the Famous Amos Cookie bag and pours herself milk. 

*RING

Dasom thinks for a quick second. 'Should I grab my phone, or should I grab a cookie?' In the end, she grabs both.

"Hemfioaeowillo" Dasom answers with the cookie in .
"Hello to you to? Uhh... This is Jongin... Kim Jongin and I was wondering if you could tell me your address again because I forgot it at my house." 
"Uhhh. 2 questions. How did you get my number and why do you want to know where I live? Are you going to me?" Dasom puts her arm around her chest.
"First, It was on the paper and I put it on my phone so we can contact eachother, also we have a project to do together. Remember?"
"Ohh yeah i forgot. Sorry just work problems, anyways it's ***************. What time are you coming?" 
"RIght now. Apparently i'm closer to your house then you thought. It's 5pm and that's the time you set up. Why? Don't tell me you forgot that too?" 
"Uhhh. Whattttttttttt......Nooooooooo" Dasom pulls the phone away from her ear and checks the time to make sure. "It's 5pm!"
"Yeah... I just said that. Well anyways come towards the door because i'm close. okay? Bye." Jongin hangs up first.

'!' Dasom runs towards the stairs, but runs back to the kitchen.
'Shoot, even if i'm in a rush, i'm still going to eat my cookies.'

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►► 

Jongin gets out of drivers seat and opens the back door for his backpack.
'*****************. Yeep that's the address she said. I just hope it's not some old lady that will open the door and yell at me and say "OMO, come in, come in it's so cold outside. If you need to warm up, my daughter is upstairs if you're wondering." 
 
Jongin shivers at the thought. 'What? It happend once........okay 4 times, but...... never mind I got nothing.' 
*RING
30 seconds later 
'Hmmm. Is she even home?'
*RING 
"I'M COMING I'M COMING!!!" Jongin hears from inside the house with loud footsteps also.
 
The door opens revealing......
 
"Welcome. Welcome to my home." Dasom moves aside and gives Jongin a gesture to come in.
 
"Thank you." Jongin replies and looks around the house. Jongin sees a picture of a group.
"Who are they? Are they your family members?" 
"REALLY? You don't know them? They are Big Bang. You know BANG BANG BANG?" Dasom is in pure struct. 'Is he messing with me?'
"I don't know them. Big Bang? Is that suppose to contribute with The Big Bang Theory?" 
"Yeah. Okay obvioulsy you have been living under a rock if you don't even know Big Bang. Well lets work on the project."
 
"Yeah. Sure whatever." Jongin moves towards the table in the middle of the living room and takes out the materials needed to make the volcano from his backpack.
 
"WOOOOOW! You bought everything?" Dasom sorts through all the materials Jongin has brought out. 
"Yeah? I mean how else am I.. i mean we going to build the volcano?" Jongin push aside his backpack. 
"Well i mean thats a lot of stuff. I should of helped you with getting the materials. That must of cost a lot?" 
"Not really, my mom and dad have a lot of money." 
"Ohh. I see." 
Jongin starts to his jacket until he is stoped by a scream.
"What!? What!? What's wrong!?" Jongin starts to worry a bit.
"Yo...you even bought a small new bottle of coke." Dasom grabs the bottle and puts it on her cheek.
"Yeahhh......... You can drink it if you want sense we don't need the soda." Jongin offers.
"OMG. THANK YOU." Dasom pulls out her phone and opens up instagram.
"I thought you were going to drink it, wh..why are you on your phone." Jongin rolls up his long sleeves.
"Well it's so cute and it just needs to be on my instagram. Do you have one?"
"No. It's useless. I don't take pictures." 
"Boooo. You ." 
"What???"
"Just kidding." Dasom lightly punches Jongins arm. "It's a joke. Anyways lets get to buissness. What do we need to do first?"
"Well first we need to wrap the bottle with some paper, but since you wanted to drink it, I'm... we have to wait till you drink it all first."
"Ohh. Right." Dasom opens the bottle and chugs the drink.
'Jesus Christ this girl can drink.' ~ Jongin thought.
"AHHHHHH! That was *hiccup good. * hiccup.
"Okay good i guess.?"
 
5 Minutes Later
 
"Wow who knew it was going to take 5 minutes just to glue paper on the bottle." Dasom wipes off little sweat.
'Well it would have been faster if it didn't take you 2 minutes to get some glue out of your hands."
"HEY! If the glue wanted to give sass to me then I was going to give it some sass back. Even though I lost, but it ain't over yet.
Jongin smiles at the small joke.
 
"Wow. You have a nice smile. You should smile more." 
"Wh..What are you talking about it's just a smile." Jongin covers his cheeks with his hands.
"No. It's more then just a smile, it's a nice smile." 
"Look...Look how can you say that isn't a nice smile." 
"Never mind, le,,lets just color the volcano now." 
 
Jongin tries to grab the paint brush, but his hands were stuck.
 
"Ohh. Look what we have here. The glue strikes again." Dasom rolls onto the floor and starts laughing while holding her stomach.
 
"Hey. Hey! Help me, I'm stuck. Dasom? Dasom! Stop laughing it's not that funny. DDAASSOOMM!!"