Chapter 4

Finally Learning To Live Life

Flashback

"Look! He's here!" 
"Damn look at his body."
"He can serve me any day." 

If you're wondering who they are talking about.... well it's me. I mean I don't need to brag. but.... well I don't care of course I'll brag. I mean seriously look at me. 

Baby got back! People always want to Call Me Baby, but I don't buffalo roll like that. Well kinda, I'm bi. Yes I love both male and female, but mostly siding with the females. What else about me...... well I'm adopted because my mom and dad didn't expect me and to top that off, they never called my adopted parents to see if I'm okay, they never answer my calls, they don't even open the door when I knock on their house (even though they are home). Like I was never born.

Well that's somewhat enough of me, lets go back to where I'm at. Prison..... I mean school. It's like I'm living a book. Being the most popular student, is y as hell, have good grades, but all I'm missing is that somebody. That somebody I can have a book like life with, to give my all to protect and forever love. Somebody th~ 

"Watch where you're going!" A boy said with a intimidating voice.

Everybody in the hallway looked our way as a group of students said 'ohhhh'.

"Excuse me?" I said in a unbelievable tone.

"Do...do you know who I am." Lifting one of my eyebrows higher then the other.

"No. In fact I don't even know your name..... Let me guess..... the male version of Jung So-Hee?" He says with a smirk

"Wh..wh.wh.. I'm older then her so she is my look alike! This face is one of kind!" I said a bit louder then expected. 

"Okay. Calm down Honey. It was only a joke." 

'Honey? Honey?! I don't even know him and he has the nerve to call me his honey?! 

"I am not your honey! My name is Junmyeon aka Suho. Kim Suho. The most popular student in this school. I'm 18 years old born on May 22 1991. By the looks of you, you are younger then me. Am I correct?" I say as i feel the need to leave and calm down.

"Okay thanks for your bibliography. Also dumb to have 2 different names but that's okay. And you are right, you are older then me. So what should i call you? Hyung....Suho Hyung..... Oppa?" Popping the p in Oppa.

'1-2-3 breath.1-2-3 breath. Okay. Calm down Suho it's nothing.' I kept saying that in my head to calm my body down.

"Look here little boy. You call me by Suho not Oppa, Hyung, not anything except Suho. Okay. And what's wrong with having 2 different names?"

"Nothing. I guess." 

*RING

Now when books say that they were saved by the bell. Well I can say that i didn't go to an actual prison because i was '"saved by the bell".'

That mysterious man turned around, but I stopped him.

"Hey! What's your name?" 

"My name is Zhang Yixing, but i also go by Lay." He said with a smile.

"You call it dumb, but you also have 2 different names?" What the heck is wrong with him?

"Well i have a reason."

"What is that?"

"Well for one it's easier for everybody in Korea to say, since I'm Born/From China. also."

He inches closer to my ear. But I don't push him away. Why? Well he is telling me something. I don't want to miss it. 

"It's because I lay my prey down on my bed and ravish them. on their most sensitive spot on their body. Leaving a mark to know they belong to me. Touch them where it brings both pain and pleasure. And finally them. Hard. Making them beg for more. Until we both reach our peak and finally as I taint his walls with my own ." He says with a very low, y, husky voice that makes we want to know this Lay. He pulls away and gives me a smirk with a wink.


"Also you might want to fix that bone down their." He points to my.... area.

"I.I..It's not a bo-bone." I say stuttering. Damn. Is the school on fire because i swear it got 10x hotter then before.

"What ever you say Suho... opps sorry... i mean Oppa." Giving me his y wink and turns around to walk to his classroom.

I stay at the same spot. Trying to put together what just happened. If that really did happen. Did... Did I just got dominated by a younger boy?

The minute bell rings and that brings me back to real life. I look around shocked.

'Damn. I forgot people were still here.Damn it! I just got hard and everybody saw me.'

I push my head down and run away.

"Worse day ever." 

Flashback End

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Honey? Honey wake up. Were home." My husband taps me on my shoulder.

"Hmm." I stir up from my sleep.

I hum and open the door and went to the house door.

"Honey? You're not going to let me carry all of the groceries are you?" He ask as he is holding about 3 bags per arm.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." I rush back to the trunk. 

As I was about to pass my husband he suddenly pulls me towards him and gives me a kiss on my lips. 

He pulls away before I can give him a kiss back. 

"I love you." 

Geez. I still blush every time he says those words to me.

'I love you too." I give him a quick peck and go to the trunk to carry the rest of the groceries.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As Lay opens the door to our house we here a loud noise. 

Lay quickly tries to open the door, but when it finally opens he sees something he would never see in his life.

.

.

.

.

"What the hell is going on." Lay's voice roars around the house.

"Dad? You're home. Hi~" Our daughter says with a boy holding something on top of his...area while our daughter is looking deep inside their with her hands around it.

"Dasom!? That doesn't answer my question. What is going on?!" Lay's face starts to get red trying to holding in as much anger he possibly could. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Well why didn't you say that in the first place?" Everybody including this boy are around the dinner table as our daughter finally answered Lay's question.

"Well you were yelling at me so how could I?" 

Apparently the boy had it on his area because it got stuck their and she tried to take it off. Who knew.

The boy finally speaks. "I'm very sorry for the trouble I have caused. Please don't blame Dasom sir. It was all my fault." He stands up and does a 90 degree bow towards my husband and I.

"Hey it's okay. I should have been more lenient on the situation." 

"No. I take full responsibility." 

"Hey kid, it's okay. But it's almost 9:00pm shouldn't you go back home. I bet your parents are worried about you."

"Well I could take you on that bet." He says and guessing without thinking.

"What was that?" 

"nothing sir. Thank you for having me here. This won't happen again." He bows again and walks straight to the living room.

"Dasom. What are you doing? Go say bye." I say.

"Right. heheh." She gets up from the chair and also walks to the living room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey honey. Do you think that boy is going through what you went through?" 

I climb onto bed and rest my head on my husbands chest.

"I don't know. He might be going through something worse then what I went through. I If you looked at his face. You could tell them he put some makeup over it. And we both know what that means." I start to rub his stomach.

"Yeah. But I don't know. It just bothers me that he or anybody for that matter has to live like that." 

I climb on top of my husband and look into his beautiful orbs. 

"Look lets not worry about him right now. Next time he comes over let me sit down and have a chat with him. Okay?" I say while tangling my hands in between his beautiful, y jet black hair.

"Yeah. I guess we can do that also." 

He pushes me down and pulls me into his chest. 

"Goodnight honey." 

"Goodnight.....daddy."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello. I'm back. HEHE. Like always I want to thank you for reading this and enjoying an armature writer write about...... never mind.

Anyways. I hope you enjoy this...... filler? IDK.

Please enjoy and maybe subscribe >.<

(Also might update my other story)  -----------> What Is This Feeling

BYE. SEE YOU... NEVER. >~.~<