Chapter 1

Finally Learning To Live Life

February 10 2016. The day crystal flakes fell down from the sky. The leafless trees, that is soon covered by something so beautiful that it needs no words. Snow. 

"Okay class, class is over. Don't forget to study for your test tomorrow." Mr.Park said to the class.

"Yes." Everyone grunted. 

Everybody packs up and leaves the room expect Kim Jongin. He is still looking outside on how free the snowflakes fall. With no problem to think about.

"Free? What ddoes that really mean." He questions himself.

"Hey, want to go to the arcade right now?" One of Jongins classmates ask another.

Jongin stops looking outside and eavesdrop on he's guessing that their friends.

'Friends?' Still another word to be described.

"What about studying for the test?" 

"Come on we can just wing it like the other times. I mean we never got lower then a D on any test so why change now?" 

"Good point." It's quiet for about 10 seconds and then

"Sure lets go. But if I beat you in anygame 5 times then you have to...." The student thinks about a consequence.

"You have to study." The student smirks at the other.

"How dare you! That's like.. like horrible." The other puts his hand on his heart and makes a face that can scare anybody.

"If you don't want to.." He was caught of by his 'friend'

"Fine. I'll do it. But if I win then you have to finally ask out 'her'." 

Now it's his time to smirk.

The others face turns beet red and he quickly covers up his cheeks with his hands and says.

"Fine. Okay lets go." 

The boys finally leave and Jongin is still thinking about their conversation.

'Do they not want to go to a good college? Do they want to be jobless, homeless?'

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Jongin parks his Grigio Antares Metallic 2015 Lamborghini Aventador on the driveway and goes to front door. He enters the passcode and enters his house.

"Good Afternoon Mister Kim, how was your day?" Says one of his servants.

"Good. Where are Mr. and Mrs. Kim?" His 'parents' don't like to be called dad or mom because as he qoutes "This is bussniess. We don't have time for playing."

"They are still working at the Kim Inc." The serants states.

"Still? They been their since 9:00am. Yesterday." 

"I guess. Would you like any food or drinks?"

"Sure. Also turn on the t.v while you are at it." Jongin says while walking upstaires to his room.

"What show?" 

"Pinocchio." He says and closes his room door behind him.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

It's 7:00pm. 5 hours since he has been home and Mr. and Mrs. Kim isn't home yet. 
 
"Okay. it has been 4 hours of studying and i guess i can finally watch my show and eat." Jongin says.
 
When Jongin was about to take his first bite, the front door opens.
 
"Yes..Yes.. Okay I'll be their tomorrow morning. Just don't make another mistake or your fired." Mr.Kim turns off his bluetooth and un hooks it from his ear.
 
"What are you doing Jongin?" He questions with intimidation in his eyes.
 
"I'm eating and watching t.v." Jongin says without taking his eyes off the screen.
 
Mr.Kim goes up to the t.v and turns it off.
 
"Hey, what's the big deal?" Jongin stands up.
 
"Big deal? Big deal!! You want to talk to me like that? You ignorent little bi*ch!" Mr.Kim goes closer to Jongin and slaps him across the face.
"Don't you ever watch t.v again! STUDY YOU DUMBA**! STUDYYY!!!!!" With that, Mr.Kim leaves the room.
 
'Free? Friends? Never.' 
 
Jongin picks up his books, goes up to his room, closes the door and sets his book on his desk and begin to study again.
 
"Never ending cycle."