staying in an abandoned creepy house

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

after we had panicked a bit over what we should do for Mi Cha we calmed down and decided that it wasn't smart for us to stay on the side of the road in the middle of know where so we continued walking me carrying Mi Cha on my back piggy back style. I don't know how long we walked for but it was soon dark and we had to use our phone's as a source of light just to see. And that's when i saw it a house not that far up ahead.

"hey guy's i think i see a house?" i yelled at all of them.

"where i don't see anything Kyuhyun, if your making a joke it's not funny." said Heechul

"right up there don't you see it." and i nodded towards it since i didn't have hand's to use.

they finally saw it and we started to rush towards it but what we saw when we got to it wasn't what we expected.

"YAH im not staying in that house no friking way." said Heechul well baking up towards the road again.

"then are you going to sleep outside or keep walking till you find another house or service station?" i asked Heechul and he just glared at me.

i decided if no one else was going to make a move to go in then i should Mi Cha was getting really heavy. I pushed on the door open with my hip and looked inside and couldn't see anything until Donghae shined his phone light inside for me. It didn't look all that bad just a few dozen cobwebs and a lot of dust and some broken furniture. I steped inside the member's following me and i layed Mi Cha on the floor on one of the blanket's that we had also grabed from the back of the van's and i strated to explore.

~Donghae POV~ 

I saw Kyuhyun gently lay Mi Cha down on a blanket then go and explore the house that we had found, i had to admit that it was really creepy and i didn't like the feeling i was getting like someone was watching me so i went closer to Eunhyuk. we were all starting to settle down when we heard a pircing scream ring through out the house and we all shot up and went to find out the soure of the scream and wht we found almost made us collapse on the ground.

There was Kyuhyun laying on the bottom of the flight of stairs a pool of blood starting to form around his head and his leg was off at an odd angle. we all rushed to his side and started to do what ever we coud to staunch the bleeding and moved him to where Mi Cha was laying. After that no one went and exlpored the house we all stayed in the living room all huddeled up for either warmth or we were just scared. 

through out the night we took up watches to take care of both Mi Cha and Kyuhyun who were both running very high fever's and once it was morning we tried our phone's again and i noticed that i had one bar and i qiuckly diled our manger's number and told him where we were. It was 2 hour's later that they finally found us and they loaded u Mi Cha and Kyuhyun into ambluce's and we followed close behind them.

We had to wait awhile before we found out what was wrong with both of them, Kyuhyun had cracked his sckull open and had broken his left leg in three differnent places well Mi Cha was suffering from exhaustiona and malnutrtion and would need lots of rest well Kyuhyun had to go through rehab for his leg and couldn't perform for awhile. We were all glad that they were alright me and Hangeng the happiest to here about Mi Cha.

~Mi Cha POV~

I could here people talking around me but i just ouldn't open my eye's for some reason so i just decided to listen to whoever was talking.

"Mi Cha please open your eye's you have been sleeping for 4 day's now." said what i supposed was Hangeng, what i've been sleeping for 4 day's now no way that was immposible i remember we were on our way to that photo shot they had to do and oh yeah the driver's had left us in the middle of know where and i had fainted. I once again tryed to open my eye's and i was successful this time and i could see all the member's in the roomas well, i then looked around and noticed another person in the bed beside me and when i looked closer i noticed that it was Kyuhyun.

"what happened to Kyuhyun he was fine the last time i saw him." i asked.

"we don't know what happened to him we have to wait till he wake's up to tell us, but we think he fell down the stair's of the abadoned house we were staying in." said Donghae.

Oh my gosh poor Kyuhyun even though i wasn't close to him i didn't want this to happen to him.

"and Mi cha why haven't you been eating properly that is why you fainted?" asked Hangeng giving me a stern look.

"you guys take all the food before i ould ever eat and all i have to eat is ramen noodles or im just not hungry." i said to him well trying to find the button that raised my bed, Donghae found it for me and raised it for me.

"well we won't do that anymore will we everyone." Donghae said well glaring at everyone "and the docter said that you have to rest so no cleaning or cooking for us anymore." he said to me

"wasn't planing on doing that anyway's so no worries you can clean and cook for yourselves for now on." i said to them.

i was released 2 day's later and Kyuhyun was discharged a month later and i was the one that took care of him the most and in that time me and him became very close. I was closer to him then i was to Donghae and Hangeng. I was coming from Kyuhyun's room when i overheard some of the memer's talking.

"do you think Mi Cha and Kyuhyun are dating they seem pretty close to me and Kyuhyun doesn't act like that to just any female's."

"i don't think so, i think there just very close friend's is all."

"your just saying that Donghae, we all know that you like her we see the look's you give her when her back is turned."

"I do not i just like her as a friend ok nothing more i swear she can date whoever she want's it won't bother me."

i continued to listen to there conversation until i felt someone beside me.

"what are you doing Mi Cha?" whispered Kyuhyun in my ear 

"oh just listening to the member's talking, they think were dating isn't that funny." and i laughed a little

"is that a bad thing for them to think that we are dating?" he asked me.

"oh no not a bad thing at all, hey do you want to play a trick on them to make them think we were really dating?"

"why don't we jusy date for really we both know that we like each other more then friend's you can't hide your felling's for me you know that." he said well resting his chin on my head. i drew in my breath and turned to loomat him and the nest thing i knew he was kissing me and it took my breath away. He was riht i did like him more then a freind i don't know when these feeling's started to form but they did and now i knew that he liked me as well. He finally broke the kiss and rested his forhead on mine.

"Mi Cha you are mine and only mine ok." he whispered to me well kissing my forhead i nodded he then told me to lock my arm with his and we made our way out to the living room and setteled on the couch Kyuhyun pulling me close to him and we watched tv and i knew that the memer's were all staring at us.

"hey maknae are you and Mi Cha dating or what these people won't shut up about it." yelled Heechul from the kitchen.

"what if i said we were what would you do?" he yelled back

"just tell me god danmit im tired of hearing them talk about this."

"yeah me and Kyuhyun are dating." i yelled back at Heechul well smiling up at Kyuhyun.

that's when all of the member's ran into the living room bombarding us with question's. "shut up all of you will you your giving me a headache and im not all that nice wehn i have one so jus shut up all of you." i yelled at all of them well rubbing my temple's

"now look what you did you made Mi Cha get angry, yeah were dating end of the story ok and just leave us alone." Kyuhyun said to all of them and grabed my hand and gradully made his way off the couch with my help and we went to his room and left them all staring after us.

So i don't think you expected Mi Cha to have a relationship with Kyuhyun did you, Probably thought it would be Donghae or Hangeng she would end up with she still might you never know this is only chapter 5 after all but anyway's thank you for reading and i will try to update more ragulary :)