First day on the job..... as a maid

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

"Oh im sorry Donghae didnt see you there" i said well sitting up again and leaning against the couch instead

"no worries Mi cha i dont mind really"

i smiled at him then decided to go to my room but my ankle hurt so badly that i didnt think i could walk, i guess Donghae saw me struggling to get up and came to help me up he then brought me to my room he put me on my bed then arranged my pillows along the head board. I made my way to the pillows and leaned against it.

"thanks Donghae your the scond person that has been nice to me today since i got here"

"no problem just call if you need anything either me or Hangeng will come"

i gave him a nod and he left leaving me in my room were i had nothing to do, i didnt think of asking him to bring me the laptop or my bag to me oh well guess i have to try and get it myself. I made my way to the edge of the bed then somehow made my way to the floor and started to crawl to the desk and grabbed the laptop which i might add is a really nice one one of those really thin apple laptops

20110320001533.jpg

As i was making my back towards the bed Hangeng walked by my room and saw me 

"What are you doing Mi Cha you should be resting not crawling around on the floor"

i showed him the laptop and i continued to crawl to my bed but before i could make it i felt a pair of hand on my arms and drag me up. I looked up and saw that it was Hangeng i guess i thought when i showed him the laptop he left i guess not he helped me to my bed again and put a pillow underneth my leg to leverage it and put the ice pack on again.

"Now dont move again if you want your ankle to heal faster dont move if you need anything just call for me ok"

he then grabed my bag and started to dig through it.

"what are you doing Hangeng its not proper for a guy to dig through a girls purse"

"looking for your cell phone so i can put my number in it so you can call me when you need something"

"even if your working i can call"

"yep you can still call i'll always pick up"

he finally found my ell phone and put his number in then put it on the bedside table beside my bed and patted my head and left. I picked up my phone which i knew i should get a new one but i liked this on a lot i was the only person in my classs to have it becasue it came from right here in Korea.

LG_Optimus_2X.jpg

I dont know how long i satyed in my room for it might have been days but whenever i called Hangeng he would always pick up and asked what i wanted sometimes i just called him to talk becasue i was lonely and he soon turned into one of my best friends. But that all soon ended because my ankle was finally able to support my weight and i could walk around and soon the members made me do things for them like the laundry, or cook or clean. Hangeng and me still talked obviously but i didnt need him to get me anything for me anymore.

"Hey maid go to the store and get me a drink" yelled Heechul

Heechul was another of the members i didnt really like the other was Sungmin he was just down right mean sometimes but not like Heechul, Heechul was scary really and i didnt usually talk back to him but today i just wasnt in the mood to be all submisive.

"there are drinks in the fridge i got them earlier today get one from there" i yelled back and continued to clean the sink and counters i soon heard the fridge open, I guess he finally got up and got one. What i didnt expect was for him to be right beside me.

2009-08-london-luxury-mansion-kitchen-de  SUPER JUNIORS kitchen

"YAH you almost gave me a heart attack don't do that and go bother someone else im busy cleaning your guys mess" i said to him well turning back to the counter.

 

"You know your the second person to talk back to me when i asked them to do omething the other one is Kyuhyun, i can tolerate it when he doesnt do anything because he doesnt do anything for the memebers but you are the maid in this dorm and whatever we ask you to do you do it got it princess"

i dont know what came over me but the next thing i knew i threw the sponge on the counter and turned and faced him i saw him take a step back after he looked at my face i also noticed the other memebers gather around in the kitchen.

" I know its only been two weeks since i came here well taken here really and for the first week i couldn't do anything because of my ankle but all i have been doing since my ankle has started to feel better is clean and cook and be yelled at and i dont really appricate that, yes i may be the maid but for only one more week and im gone so you guys should start to clean up after your self got that oh and one more thing" i turned towards Heechul and came face to face with him are noses touching "NEVER.CALL.ME.PRINCESS AGAIN GOT THAT KIM HEECHUL" i yelled at him and stromed by all the members to my bedroom closing and locking my door.

~Heechul POV~ 

After Mi Cha stormed off the members and me just started at the spot she was just in dumbfounded the only two that weren't dumbfounded were Donghae and Hangeng.

"YAH Heechul what did you do to her to make her react in that way and what does she mean she only has a week left and she's gone" asked Donghae

"i just asked her to go to the store is all really i didnt do anything well sept yell at her and i dont know what she means by that" 

"i  do she's leaving becasue she has school she start's in a week and i guess in the mean time she's going to try to  find a place to live" said Hangeng from behind D

" what but we told her we would tell her when she can fianlly leave not the other way around" i yelled

the other members just looked at each other then back at me.

" you decided that Heechul we just went along with it we cant keep her here if she doesnt want to be here" said Hangeng well putting a arm around my shoulders and started to lead me back to the living room. I also say the other memebers go back to what they were doing as well.

~Mi Cha POV~

I sat on bed fumming and trying to sorte out my thoughts when i heard a knock on my bedroom door

"who is it just go away i dont want to talk right now" i yelled and went back to sorting my thoughts out

" Mi Cha open this door right now before i break it down" Yelled Donghae from the other side and when he says he'ss do something he will actually do it so i bounded of my bed and to my door.

" What do you want oppa im not in the mood to talk right now"

Donghae and  Hangeng are the only ones i call oppa the rest i dont even call them anything well except Leeteuk i call him Hyung but thats it.

" What happened back there for you to snap like that i know i've only known you for 2 weeks now but still i have never seen you like that before"

" I dont know i guess i just got tired of being asked to do everything i guess i was never asked to do anything when i lived in California i had people do it for me now i guess i know how the feel" I told him

" you had maids wait on you really, so what your rich or something"

" no my parent s are rich not me i didnt do anything to deserve that money and im just a ragular girl reall went to public schools and all, this is the first time im actually doing something without my parents here its kinda scary but i have you and Hangeng to keep me company so im not lonely and all im going to miss seeing you everyday like now" i said to him with i smile on my face.

" are you really leaving to go live somewhere else why dont you just live here and go to school from here" he asked me 

" No can do i'll just be treated jsut like i have been treated since i got here i cant keep trying to force a smile on my face and all with just me i can look after myself and i already found a place want to see it" i asked him 

" sure, but i still dont want you to leave and im thinking Hangeng doesnt want you to leave either i've never seen him act like he does when he is around you"

i went and logged into my laptop and brought the picture of the house i bought up

" you and Hangeng can come and vist me if you want its not like you cant see me ever again im just going to live on my own is all"

mcMansions.jpg Mi Cha's new house

I showed Donghae and saw his face turn from all sad to astonished.

"Wow thats a really nice house you really are rich i cant even afford that yet and its been 6 years since we have debuted wow i am defently goign to come and visit"

"if you do please sont bring the other memebers along i just want you and Hangeng to come for now if i become close to ther memebers they can come but only you two for now ok"

He nodded and and continued to look at the picture of the house. I wonder how its going to feel to libe on my own never done it before.

So thank you to whoever is reading this i was actually thinking of deleting both my fanfics becasue it seems no one wants to read them at all but i'll keep going on with this fanfic so please support me and all and thnk you to those ho have subscribed kamsamnida :)

Oh and i know that the image has nothing to do with the story but its just to cute lol, Kyuhyun <3