chapter 21

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR8IXosfht0&list=FLerIsf97kWmPpOFYvGapkDA&index=1&feature=plpp_video I am currently obssessed with this song)

I don't know how long i walked around for but when i got back to the SHINee dorm i was exhausted and went straight to my room and collapsed on the bed and just layed there until all of the member's of SHINee came in and stood at the doorway.

"Ugh can you guy's just leave me alone im tired." i told them all annoyed by them coming in my room.

"Mi Cha where have you been? We have been calling your phone all day and it went straight to voice mail." yelled Key who i knew was pretty worried about me.

"I was walking around i left school early and my phone died sorry." i told them without opening my eye's to look at them.

"Well you could have used a payphone to let us know you were coming in late." Minho said in his protective older brother voice that he alway's uses on me when i do something without him or other's with me.

"sorry i wanted to be alone and i wasn't near any pay phone's."

"Mi Cha did something happen at school you wouldn't leave school early for no reason." asked Onew and i felt my bed lower a bit and knew that he had sat on the edge of it and that is when all of my emotion's just cracked and i felt tear's roll down my face.

"I might have ruined Kyuhyun and maybe made a million ELF'S want to kill me now." i told them well wiping my tear's away with the sleeve of my shirt until Taemin gave me a tissue.

"How did you ruin Kyuhyun and why would ELF'S want to kill you?" asked Jonghyun who was standing at Onew's shoulder.

"a girl at school overheard me talking with my friend's when i told them i was dating one of the super junior member's, i didn't say who but now its all over the school and probably all over the internet as well. That is why million's of ELF'S want to hunt me down and kill me and by saying this i have ruined both Kyuhyun's and Super Junior." i told them and i rolled over on my side with my back facing them so i could hide my face.

"Mi Cha don't worry about that okay Kyuhyun love's you so he won't be mad about this and since you didn't say who it was you were dating then Kyuhyun is fine and after awhil this will all blow over and everyone will forget okay. But if something happen's call us or tell your friend's okay, your not alone Mi Cha you have people to talk to okay." Onew said well rubbing my back and slowly my tear's stopped and i had fallen asleep well he was rubbing my back.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I was relaxing in the waiting room before i had to go on stage when i noticed something on one of the site's i was on and i clicked on it and what i read shocked me.

"19 year old Lee Mi Cha who is currently enrolled in collage was overheard telling friend's by a passing classmate that she was dating one of the Super Junior member's. The classmate didn't hear who she was dating but many fan's are denying that any of the member's are dating anyone ecept for Shindong. We wll reprt back if there is anything new.

In the comments below tell us who you think she is dating"

I re-read the article a second time then i grabed my phone and dialed Mi Cha's number and i only had to wait 2 ring's before she picked up.

"Mi Cha what happened today?" i asked her the moment she picked up not bothering to say hello.

"Oh hi Kyuhyun hyung, Mi Cha is sleeping at the moment and we don't want to wake her up she has had a long day." said Taemin on the other end.

"Oh hi Taemin, and yes i know there is an article about it online."

"Oh she was afraid of that, i guess somene heard her and spread it all over her school she even left early to avoid people."

"Okay well can you tell her i called and to call me the moment she wakes up okay, oh and don't tell her this but we will be coming home even earlier tomorrow for about a week so don't tell her i want to surprise her okay."

"Okay hyung see you soon then." and he hung up and a sighed and leaned bak into the chair i was in and let my head fall back until i was looking up at the ceiling.

~Next day~

All of us were boarding the plane that would take us all back home to Korea and me back to Mi Cha and from behind us we could hear the scream's of the fan's and i waved then went and found my seat and took out my laptop and logged in and found that Mi Cha was online and i messaged her.

Kyuhyunnie

Hey my beautiful girlfriend, how are you doing today?

Mi_Bunny_Cha

Oh hey Kyuhyun, im doing fine im just at the dorm right now getting ready for school.

Kyuhyunnie

Are you sure you want to go to school?

Mi_Bunny_Cha

I can't stop going to school just because of this, and i have my friend's they will protect me don't worry but i wish it was you that was with me protecting me i miss you Kyuhyun like a lot.

Kyuhyunnie

I miss you lot's Mi Cha, i will be home soon so just wait for me awhile longer and i wish i was there as well to protect you.

Mi_Bunny_cha

Anyway's on to another topic how are you and the guy's doing and where are you heading now or are you staying in the same place?

Kyuhyunnie

The guy's are fine Donghae, Henry and Hangeng miss you lot's also be prepared to be sopiled by presents by them when we get back, and we are heading to Japan right now.

Mi_Bunny_Cha

Yaya can't wait and tell them hi and that i miss them as well, not as much as you but yeah i miss them oh and awesome and i will come to one of these concert's i swear.

Kyuhyunnie

Are you that excited for presents? and we can alaway's give you a private concert.

Mi_Bunny_Cha

Yes i am and that's not the same i want to exprience the concert just like the fan's do and feel what they are feeling when they see you on the stage.

Kyuhyunnie

lol well okay then we will send you a pair of ticket's i don't like you spending your money on ticket's when we can jst give you them.

Mi_Bunny_Cha

Fine i was going to buy them but it's fine, and i have to go the guy's are giving me a ride to school call me when you land okay

and she sent me one of those kissy face's and one with heart's for eye's and i couldn't help but feel my heart pick up thinking that i could kiss her for real really soon.

Kyuhyunnie

Okay be careful and if anything happen's call the guy's okay and if they can't come go hide somewhere okay, i love you Mi Cha you know that right?

Mi_Bunny_Cha

I love you to my Kyuhyunnie im gald you are in my life

 and she logged of and i just stared at the conversation we had just had and smiled at the thought that i would see her in amtter of hour's

~Mi Cha POV~

I logged of and shut my laptop then checked myself in the mirror before i left my room with my bag slung over my shoulder and meet the guy's in the living room. (outfit) (hairstyle)

They all said good morning to me and Key set out breakfast for me and i went and sat down and ate then washed my dishes and fllowed them out the door to there van that was waiting for them. When we parked in fron tof my school i rook a deep breath re-assured them that i would be fine and got out of the van and started to walk to where my friend's were.

I knew that people were staring at me but no one came and stopped me or asked me any question's and when i arrived at my group of friend's i let out the sigh that i was holding in and slumoed down beside Yong Guk.

"I see you heard the new's then i see." he aksed me once i had sat down.

"I did, but im not botherd by it at all no one know's who it is and they won't find out." i whispered to them so no one could overhear me this time.

"Mi Cha here's the notes you missed yesterday." Jaehwa said well handing me the notes and i thanked him and looked over them and got out my homework and started to fill in the blank's that i had well everyone talked around me.

~Author's note~

So i updated and as you can see i couldn't think of a title for this chapter. Anyway's hope you like it and all i worked hard on it and maybe in the next chaptr all of the drama at school will start for Mi Cha and Kyuhyun coming home and all. 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU :)