spending time with Hangeng

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

~Mi Cha POV~

After i was told i had to be a maid for Super Junior i was showen to my room which i loved by the way. You would think i was givin some crapy small room wth only a bed inside well nope this room was huge and very pretty it was brown and white and very spacious i wonder whose room this was or if it was a spare room.  

underground-mansion-bedroom-interior.jpg Mi Cha's bedrrom

I put down my bags and started to look around my room. I found that i had a walk in closet and laptop and a big screen tv hanging from the wall and big bed which was very comfy. I think when im not doing stuff for the guys ill be in here most of the time. I started to unpack my bags and hang my clothes in the closet and fold clothes and put them in the drawers put all my shoes in the cubby holes. Now i just had my jelwery and makeup to put away but before i could do that one of the guys came into my room.

 

"Hey maid make me some food im hungry"

"Make your own food your a big boy, i have unpacking to finish" and i turned away from him, what was his name again i couldn't remember it

"Your the maid which means you have to do things for us not talk back, and i thought you sprained your ankle hwy can you walk on it?"

"Fine what ever i'll make you stupid food just wait a moment and im not walking on it im limping cant you see if you were nice you would let me rest it"

"whatever i want black bean noodles do you know how to make it"

"yeah i do, oh wait what was your name again i forgot it"

he gave me an astonished face and just looked at me

"You don't know my name"

"sorry no, with 15 names i have to try to remember i'll for get some of them along the way"

"Oh it's Sungmin, Lee Sungmin can you remember that"

"yeah i think i can, Do you have all the ingredients for me to make the noodles or do i have to go out and buy it?"

"You have to go out and buy it"

~sigh~ what have i got myself into i gave him a nod and went to grab my purse and started to limp out of my room to where my shoes were when i looked at them i decided not to wear them and limped back to my room and grabed a pair of flip flops. I was about to open the door and leave when i was stopped by another of the members.

"where do you think your going on the ankle, you should be resting it instead of walking around"

"Oh hi Hangeng i was just going to go to the market and get ingredients for black bean noodles becasue Sungmin wants them"

i glared at Sungmin who was behind Hangeng, i could already feel myself starting to hate him.

"I'll come with you, you dont even know where the market is and i can drive there"

"Oh thanks Hangeng i appreciate that"

i waited for Hangen to put on his jacket and shoes and we took the elevatore down to the parking garage and got into one of the many cars that were down there. It took us about 15 minutes to get there and Hnageng had to help me down out of the car. When i looked at him i noticed that he had put on a hat and sunglasses.

"you know that disguise wont work right" i told him well leaning into him for a second to regain my balance and started to limp to the entrance of the market

"why not we all use this disguise its works everytime"

i laughed and just continued to limp towards the entrance

"wow then people must be pretty stupid to not notice you, if i never meet you i would just think you were weird to wear sunglasses in a market i don't think any of your fans are in here"

"you never know Mi Cha there could be"

~Hangeng POV~

She just aughed at that and continued to limp towards the entrance. She shouldn't be walking on that ankle it looked pretty bad when i had examined it 

"Why did you agree to be our maid anyways Mi Cha" i asked her well going to get a basket

"I had no choice really, Heechul gave me no choice then evryone else said i had no choice so whatever i can be your guys made for a couple of weeks i dont start school for another couple of weeks anyways the i'll be freeno worries i can handle it" she said well giving me a smile

we started to look around for the ingredients for the black bean noddles and ended buying more stuff so she didnt have to come back anytime soon. We were walking up to the register and about to pay when i felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned around and there were four teenage girls there i pulled my hat down lower on my face and turned back around.

"Oh my god your Hangeng from Super Junior aren't you oh my god its my lucky day today"

"sorry you got the wrong person, im just here with my sister to buy groceries"

thats when one of the girls went and grabed my hat off my head, i turned around and looked at Mi Cha who was jst finishing paying for the groceries and started to grab them up. I grabed her hand and the last bag of groceries and started to run towards the car i fumbled for my keys but finally got them out the whole time those girls and more were screaming my name.

We finally made it to the car and threw ourselves inside and locked the doors i put the key in the ignition and gunned it out of the parking lot with the gilrs chasing me.

"Told you it wouldn't work Hnageng but you didnt listen to me" she said well holding her ankle, i looked at her face and say pain eteched on to it.

"im sorry i made you run with your ankle but if we didnt me and you would have been mobbed you probaly beat up for being near me.

"I-it's alright i can just ice it when we get back to the dorms no worries"

we finally made it to the dorms and before she could get out of the car i picked her up bridal style well holding the groceries in one hand  and started to make my way towards the elevatore

"Hangeng it alright i can walk you dont have to care me"

i gave her "are you kidding look" and continued towards the elevatore we finally made it to the dorm and kicked the door so someone could open it

"Ya what do you want, go away you crazy fan" said Heechul from inside the dorm

"Its me Hangeng let me in i can open the door have no hands free" i yelled

Heechul fianlly opened the door and just stared at us

"Who is she and what happened?"

"This is Mi Cha remember and we were mobbed by fans but got away"

"oh yeah the maid i remember now"

i went over to the couch and placed Mi Cha on it and told her to stay there and to not get up. I went into the kitchen and  and put the grocieries on the counter and grabed an ice pack from the freezer and made my way to Mi Cha again

"Here put this on your ankle it'll make it feel better for a bit"

"Thanks Hangeng your the only one who has been nice to me since i got here" she said with another one of her smiles

"there nice when you get to know them just give it time ok" i said well patting her on the head

~Mi Cha POV~

I hope so i dont want to be misrable for the 3 weeks i have until school starts i leaned back on the couch to lay down but was stopped when i felt someone behind me. I leaned my head back and found me face to face with Donghae. 

Hope you liked this chapter to whoever is reading this, I know it not good but thank you for reading it anyways :)