First photoshoot

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

~Mi Cha POV~

The next few week's were a whirlwind of activity for me and the other member's that didn't go to China. What most of the member's and Kyuhyun didn't know was that i was working, the day after i hung out with SHINee i was walking the street's when someone came up to me and offered me a job so now i work as a model and right now im on my way to my first photo shoot.

I had hooped in the shower and was washing my hair when i heard the door open, i stopped washing my hair and slowly looked around the curtian to see none other the Kyuhyun sitting on my toliet smiling at me. "YAH what are you doing in here im taking a shower, and why are you home so early you weren't supposed to be home till next Monday?"

"Chill i can't see anything not that i wouldn't mind seeing." and he gave me one of his cheeky grin's and i grabed the nearest thing to me which was a my shampoo and threw at him but he dodged in time before it hit him in the head. "Kidding Mi Cha chiil out, and we finished our activities there so we came home early aren't you happy to see me?"

"Oh yeah i am, but we will talk after im done with my shower and fully clothed so until then get out."

"But i finally get to see you and you tell me to get out."

"Im in the shower for crying out loud it's not the most apporiate place for us to talk in, i'll only be a few more minute's ok." he gave a big sigh but got up anyway's and left closing the door behind him.

~Kyuhyun POV~

I walked out to the livin groom my head down feeling a bit sad that Mi Cha had kicked me out of her room so what if she was in the shower i still wanted to see her. i was so lost in my thought's that i didn't hear Siwon ask me a question.

"Hey Kyuhyun you alright, i've asked you the same question 3 time's now?"

"Oh yeah im fine just thinking sorry what did you ask me again?"

"Did you see Mi Cha?"

"Oh yeah i saw her but she was in the shower so she kicked me out of her room, she said she'll be done in a few minutes"

"You saw Mi Cha wow you move fast don't you Kyuhyun." said Heechul who was sipping a cup of tea.

"YAH i didn't see her she was hidden by the curtian, and no were not moving fast at all."

I collapsed onto the couch and i could feel the jet leg startig to take effect but i willed myself to stay awake but i guess my body didn't want to listen because i feel asleep on Leeteuk's shoulder.

~Mi Cha POV~

I walked into my walk in closet with a towel wrapped around me and started to dig through all of my clothes trying to find something perfect to wear, as i was starting to lose my patient's i saw i red and white stripped shirt that i had baught a couple of day's ago but haven't worn yet. I gabed it and placed it on my bed and went and found my favorite pair of short's and just to add something to it i grabed the only pair of suspender's i owned and placed it with the outfit and to finish it off i grabed a pair of feather looking earring's and a pair of black wedge's.

suspenders-outfit-2.jpg(Mi Cha's outfit)

I grabed my curling iron and started to make loose curls and when i was done i was satisfied with what i saw and i started on my make up which i just put on a line of eyeliner some mascarea, a little blush and some lip gloss and i was official done getting ready for the day. As i was about to leave my room my phone vibrated in my pocket indiacting i had a text message and when i fished out my phone from my pocket i saw it was from my manager.

To: Mi Cha

So i have some big new's, in the next week you and me are going to go to wait for it..... Italy for one of your photoshoot's how exciting is that. So make sure you have your passport p to date and other thing's because next Monday me and you are going to Italy.

I stared down at my phone in shock then jumped up and down in excitment, i have alway's wanted to go to Italy and now i finally am and i haven't even had my fist photoshoot yet.

cos-nina-dobrev-hair-teen-choice-awards-(Mi Cha's hairstyle)

I walked out to the living room keeping my cool and everyone said hi but i didn't see Kyuhyun until i looked at the couch and saw him fast asleep on Leeteuk's shoulder and i couldn't help but chcukle a little at the sight. I grabed my phone from my pocket and snapped a quick picture so if i ever needed to blackmail him i could us this photo.

"Hey Mi Cha would you mind taking my spot as Kyuhyun's pillow i have to go and do my schedules now?"

"No can do i have something i have to do as well, just lay him on the couch i doubt he will wake up i bet he is tired."

"Oh yeah is it true he went into your bathroom well you were showering?" he asked me. "Yeah it's true but he saw nothing i swear, i'll lock the door from now on so none of you can come in." i told him and went over to Kyuhyun and placed a kiss on cheek and was about to get up again when his hand shot out and grabed mine.

"Where are you going i got home a few minutes ago and now your leaving." he asked me in a groggy voice.

"Im sorry i realy am i really want to just stay here and spend time with you but i really do have to go, i would ask you to come but you look so tired and your health is the most important thing to me."

"I'm coming, you just got out of your cast and your already wearing those anlle breaking shoe's, i can go without a few more hour's of sleep i've done it before." he told me and all i could do was sigh and just give a small nod and he hopped of the couch and went to get his shoe's on. "Oh were are we going anyway's?" snap i haven't even told the other's i was working as a model yet.

"About that, well im actually going to my very first photoshoot i got a job as a model well you were gone and that's not even the most exciting new's, next monday im flying out to Italy to do a photoshoot there." i told them and all of them had stuned face's.

"What really you never told me about this when did this happen?"

"Umm about a day after you left, this is the first time im telling any of you not just you Kyuhyun but i really do have to go my photoshoot start's in 30 minute's and they don't even know im bringing you yet" and i started to usher him out the door but stopped dead in my tracks when i heard evertone say they wanted to come as well.

"NO NO NO, you all aren't coming a forbid it only Kyuhyun can come." i yelled at them and i heard them all protest and fianlly not wating to be late i finally said yes and told them all to hurry and i dragged Kyuhyun ot the door and down to my car where we waited till the other's came and some got into my car well the other's got into Siwon's car and i drove off them following me.

~45 minute's later~

It didn't take as long as i had expeted for them to get me ready but i was in and ot of makeup and hair in 5 minute's top and was now putting on the first outfit which i must add i loved. It was a simple black lace dress but i loved it, i've alway's liked these sort of dresses the most dresses you don't see people wear all that often.

image4xl.jpgImage 2 of ASOS Lace Slash Neck Bandeau Dress

And when i walked out in it i could see some of there jaw's drop and i smiled a little before i got onto the set and they sarted to take picture's and once they were done i was ushered back into wardrobe and changed into the next outfit.

lookforless-plaid-skinny-jeans.jpg

I don't know how many time's i changed pt i didn't mind it at all i loved it this was the most thirlling thing i have ever done and i was gettin paid to do this. I had finally finished and i looked over at Super Junior to see that Kyuhyun and the other's that had come back from China had all fallen asleep. I was about to walk over to them when my manager stopped me, she was slight and thin but had feature's of a teenaged girl but she was older then me by three year's.

"So hey you didn't tell me you knew Super Junior?"

"Oh well you never asked me if i knew them or not."

"How do you know them anyway's?"

"Long story but the short version is that tey saved me when a hoard of there fan's ran past me making me fall and getting injured and after that i kinda sorta got to know them a little."

"Not just a little they treat you like there little sister and you and Kyuhyun look like more then friend's i saw you holding his hand when you walked in."

"Oh really i guess they do teat me like that i a after all younger then all of them." and i gave her a fake chuckle. "Im sorry Mika but really do have to go i have dinner reservations and we can't be late." and before she could say anything i went past her and toward's them again motioning for Leeteuk to wake the other's p and once they were all up we headed back to my car and Siwon's and went back to the dorm's.

So i finally updated after awhile im sorry to the people that have subscried to this story and me taking so long to update i have 3 other stories im working on right now and im putting none of them on hiatus so i can finishing writing one of these. But if you haven't looked at my other 3 stories please do i really would appriciate it anyway's please comment and subscribe i only have 21 subscriber's which is preety good i guess. Don't you just love the main image love MIMI he is adorable :D