Crazed fans

What did i ever do to deserve this........ Living with 15 guys

(A/N so i know the main image has nothing to do with the concept of this chapter but i just love them and there new look so im going to put it up, i know all of you love it ) 

 

As i was about to walk out the door Minho stopped me by grabbing my arm. 

"Mi Cha are you leaving for school now?" he asked me"

"Yeah i am, and if i dont get down to the bus stop now im going to miss my bus so see ya tell the guys bye for me." and i started to open the door but Minho blocked me. "Minho can you move i do have to go." i asked him well my temper was starting to rise.

"Me and the guy's will give you a ride we have to leave for a schedule anyways."

"Oh no thats not going to happen i can't be seen with you guys at my school i will be attacked by crazed fan's." i told him and attempted to push him away from the door but he would not budge so i turned and went back to the living room where the other guy's were, i went in front of Onew and kneeled down.

"onew oppa Minho ssi is going to make me late for school can you tell him to stop blocking the door." i told him well putting on my full ageyo act and i saw him blush a little.

"Minho why are you blocking her for she need's to go to school." Onew told Minho well giving him a glare.

"I told her she can catch a ride with us." he told Onew well taking a seat on one of the chair's and that gave me my chance to make a run for the door so i got up as fast as i could and bolted for the door and made it there before Minho did and opend it and when i turned and saw them all i stuck my tounge out at him and qickly shut the door and ran for my bus which i just caught in time.

~A little while later~

I was in my third class of the day taking notes and when i looked around the class i saw a guy looking at me and i just gave him a nod and looked back to the front of the class. It wasn't until the bell had rung and i was gathering my stuff that i felt a presence beside me and i looked up to find the guy that was looking at me earlier standing there.

"Umm may i help you?"

"Oh sorry you don't me do you?"

"No sorry it's only my second day here."

"Sorry my name is Yong Jae Hwa nice to meet you."

"Oh hi im Lee Mi Cha." and i gave him a small bow.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to work on the project together since you don't really know anyone in the class and all."

"Oh really that would be great i was going to ask the teacher if i coud do it by myself but having a partner will be even better." and he gave me a small smile and we continued to talk more and i found out that he also lived in Canada for awhile so we even spoke english to each other and some people gae us "what are they saying" look's.

We even went to the library after school and i let the guy's know so they wouldn't worry and that there was left over stuff for diner if they wanted it. We actually got qite a bit done and when i looked at the time i noticed it was pretty late and that i didn't want to take the bus home by myself so i called the guy's and they said they would pick me up.

"Remember park around the corner i dont need people to see you guys and make them all go crazy okay." and i heard them all yell yeah and i hng up.

"I can walk you home if you want it is dark and it's not safe for a pretty girl like you to walk alone." Jae Hwa said well putting his book's in his bag.

"Oh no thats alright someone is picking me up they should be here soon so you can go home." and i slung my bag over my shouder and walked to the exit Jae Hwa following me and when i told him they would be here soon and that i ould wait in one of the cafe's around here he finally left and i told him i would see him tomorrow.

I did go to one of the cafe's and got myself a chocolate milkshake and sat at one of the tables looking through my texts to find that i had none form Kyuhyun which was strange so i decide to call him but when i did it went straight to voice mail, so i called Donghae instead and he picked up after the second ring.

"Hey fishy miss me." i asked hi oncehe answered.

"You know i do Mi cha we all do, why are you calling anyway's?"

"Well i tried to call Kyuhyun because i saw that i had no call's or text's from him which is very strange bt it went straight to voice mail."

"Ahhhh, right i guess we forgot to tell you Kyuhyun lost his phone and can't get a new one till tomorrow or the day after and he has been bagging to us out phones but were afaid he's going to lose them as well."

"My dumb dumb Kyu, can you put him on Hae i want to talk to him." i heard him call out Kyuhyun's name and soon i heard his voice on the other end.

"Hello who is asking for me?" he said all politely.

"Umm yes this is Kim Eun Jae im im calling regarding Lee Mi Cha." i asked him well making my voice low pitched.

"Is there something wrong with Mi Cha?" he asked in a paniced voice.

"Yes she hasn't come home for two day's now and we were just wondering if you knew where she was or where she wodl go?" and i had to hold in the laugh that wanted to come out when i heard him call all of the rest of the guy's around him.

"What no i don't know she staying with friend's, is she missing what happened?" and i could hear his voice rise a bit.

"oh wait we just got something in just wait a moment." and i held my hand over my phone and let out a laugh and then composed myself and returned my phone to my ear and at that moment i saw the SHINee member's come into the cafe and come toward me and i told them to stay quite. (I texted them to meet me in here)

"Oh yes sorry for the wait we just got a call that she is back at her dorm's sorry if i made you worry." and i cod hear him  let out a sigh and a fiant laugh in the background no doubt it was Donghae.

"So did you like my prank Kyu." i aksed him and i heard him in a breath on the other line.

"You sneak girl, that was good but not that good."

"it was good enough you couldn't recognize my voice at all." and i had to let out the laugh that was building up and i did and i could hear Kyuhyun laughing as well.

"Mi Cha i miss you and i told the guy's to tell you that i lost my phone but i guess they didn't."

"That's a lie we did tell but we sent a text to the SHINee member's since not all of us have her number." I heard Heechul yell in the back ground and i shot a glare at the guy's.

"They did well tell them thank's and that i will have a talk with the guy's soon, and i miss you too Kyu i'll try to come soon i promise." and we talked a little longer until he told me to get to sleep since it was late in Korea. I took a sip of my drink and founf that it was gone and i knew that it was half full and i shot a glare at the guy's again and they all pointed at Jonghyun.

"What ever i don't care about that but you will buy me another one next time, what i care about is you guy's not telling me that Kyuhyun's phone was stolen the guy's said they sent you text's telling you."

"Oh right, it kinda slipped my mind and i guess the rest as well." said Minho well giving me sorry look.

"Next time tell me if the guys tell you something okay i got worried there when i couldn't get in conntat with him, now let's go before people recognize you." and i grabed my bag but before i could get up a group of girl's from my class walked to my table.

"Oh its Mi Cha right your in or Lit class right?"

"Yeah, im sorry but i was just leaving."

"Really, oh and who are your friend's?"

"No one you know they don't go to our school, well nice talking to you." and i walked around them and tried to usher the guy's out of the cafe fast but when we were really close to making it to the door Onew just had to trip over well nothing and he fell to the ground knocking his sunglasses and hood off.

"Omo its Onew of SHINee." said the girl's and they came running to him well he was still on the ground but i got there faster.

"Not so fast he has to get home so if you will let him leave that would be great."

"And what are you his bodyguard, you can't tell us what to do miss wannabe plastic." and the attempted to push me out of the way but i pushed them back first and indicated for the others get behind me as well and by that time all of the people in the cafe were looking at us and other fan's had gathered and i knew i couldn't hold them off.

"Guy's go to the car fast." and i turned and grabed one of there hand's and ran to the door and out to the street and just ran blindly wherever with there crazed fan's behind us. me and the rest of SHINee got seperated while running and all i had with me was the one member i grabed which happend to be Minho.

"Come on Mi Cha keep ruuning we can hide somewhere soon." he told me well urging me to keep running after i had slowed down. We did eventually find a place which was a random shop. We his in the storage closet and well we stood there we caught out breath and i resolved that i had to run more.

"Geez your fan's are nut's." i told him well holding my side well breathing in deeply.

"I know, want me to call the guys to see if they have gone somewhere safe?" i just nodded and i saw him pull out his phone and only got through to Taemin who we found out made it to the car along with Jonghyun and Onew well Key was still missing somewhere. I pulled my phone out and called Key and he answered after the fourth ring and he was breathing hard.

"Key oppa are you safe from the fans?"

"For now, i don't know how mch longer." he whispeed to me.

"Where are you?"

"in some shop, but the onwer is telling me to leave." and he named the place and i found out that he was just right next door to us and i told him to come over here if he could if not then plead witht the onwer until Onew and the other's could get here.

5 minutes later we saw Key walk through the door and run to the storage where we were and he gave each of us a hug when he saw us.

"I thought i was going to be eaten alive, i bolted from the shop and ran into here as fast as i could i don't know if they saw me or not there lurking out there asking people if they have seen us run past." he told us well in air. And at that moment we heard a noise from outside the door and we hid behind some box's and before they could open it i heard the onwer start to yell at them for looking in someone no customer area and they walked away and soon the onwer came in and told us the coast was clear and that she closed the shop and that we could stay in the shop until they were gone.

I looked around for the first time and saw that we were in a accessorie shop and i sarted to browse and found some cute headnand's, earring's, braclets and necklaces. I was looking through the bell button ring's when i came across a SHINee one and i grabed it and soon found a Super Jnior one as well and i grabed that as well. I looked at the other earrings and found other cute looking ones and once i was done browsing i found that i had 5 bell button pircing's, 10 new pair's of earring's, 2 new necklaces, and 3 braclets. I went to the counter and when the total came out i wasnt shocked at all i've baught more expenive stuff (Yes im a rich girl).

"Hey guy's look what i got." i told the two who where sitting on some chair's and i pulled ot the SHINee bell button pircing and they had a chuckle then they asked me if i really had a belly button pircing and i pulled my shirt and showed them. I pulled down my shirt and took a seat and leaned my head against the wall and closed my eye's.

"My life in school is going to be hell now thank's to thos e girl's they probably told everyone they know that i was with SHINee."

"You could always drop out." Key told me and my eye's shot open and i looked over at him who also had his eye's closed.

"Im not doing that, if you idol's an go to school why can't the people they know not go to school as well, i will live through it im just saying i wanted a quite school life that's why i didn't want to take the ride with you guy's this morning."

"Well it will die down after a awhile, if anything bad happened tell us and the Hyung's and we will do something okay." Minho said and i nodded and i felt my phone vibrate in my hand and when i saw that it was a text from jonghyun telling us they where in front i gave a sigh of relif and i waved good-bye to the shop onwer and we ran to the car and got in locking the door's behind us.

Author's note

So yes i finally updated and yes i know it 's don't hate me for it. I couldn't think of what to write for this chapter and couldn't get any idea's at all so sorry for all of my subscriber's ~bow's~. I will try to update more ragularly but i do have other stories on my other account im writing as well so if you have time check out my other account suju_shinee_jyj1992. I have Two SHINee stories one a Jonghyun and the other Key also a BAP story as well so please check them out. 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE KAMSHAMNIDIA :)

 

ecochicoed.jpgpurple.jpg

Mi Cha's outfit i said in the previous chapter just ignore the heel's

 

OMG AND I HAVE 2086 VIEWS FOR THIS STORY OMG THAT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE VIWEING MY STORY, BUT I ONLY HAVE 32 SUBSCRIBER'S COULD BE HIGHER BUT GLAD THAT PEOPLE ARE EVEN READING MY STROY SO THANKS TO THOSE WHO ARE SUBSCRIBED ~BOWS~