Chapter 7 : Kiss and Promise

A Witch Or? [STILL REVAMPING]

It was another peaceful morning in the Water kingdom but the princess of that kingdom seemed to be snuggling happily in her bed. Sebastian grinned as he walked slowly into the princess's bedroom. He was very careful with his steps so that the princess would not be distracted with his footsteps. Seeing the princess's peaceful sleeping face, he did not have a heart to awaken her up yet. But, as a butler, he needed to follow the scheldule that was given to him. Slowly, he went beside princess's bed.

“Your highness.  It is time for you to wake up”. 

The princess didn’t budge a bit from it. She seemed to be smiling a bit and shifted her position. 

"What kind of dream are you having, Princess?" questioned Sebastian in a small voice before making the second attempt to wake her up. Just before he tried to call for the princess again, he sensed there was another pressence in the room besides him and the princess. Sebastian grew cautious and his eyes turned into the predator's, ready to attack anytime.

"Who are you? Show yourself." Sebastian asked with a intense tone. He looked around to find the culprit who had entered the princess's room. Then, the culprit, dressed in a familiar icy-blue cloak showed himself in front of Sebastian. He did not realize that the culprit was standing beside the door from the beginning. Sebastian walked to the door, watching the culprit was flashing a playful smile. Knowing the culprit and that playful smile, he retreated into his calm mode again.

“The Prince from the Ice kingdom.” , Whispered Sebastian to that person. "I do not have the information of your coming to the Ice castle today. When did you arrive sire?" 

“Please Sebastian, just call me Yo Seob. You have known me since I was little boy right?” 

“I cannot sire. You are Prince Henry Victor Federick. The prince of the Ice Kingdom. As a mere servant, I cannot casually call you that."

"Ah, Sebastian. Your principle never wavers. I will not argue with your principle but you know, my name is too long. I prefer it to be short and simple. " The prince grinned again.

"I believe that you came for her right?. I do not understand sire. Why can’t you just meet her face to face?. She has been asking for you since the day I met her. You should know that maybe deep inside, she is waiting for you eventhough she does not know who it is.” Sebastian looked at the sleeping princess's direction before directing his gaze to the prince again.

The prince of Ice plastered a smile which looked he was carrying a big burden in his shoulders. “You know it is not gonna be easy right?. I just don’t have any courage to meet her yet. I’m afraid of how she will react when she knows the truth. Just seeing her back into this kingdom does ease my heart a bit."

“Then, why you are here. In her room, Yo Seob?”, Intrerrupted someone that came together with another person. Sebastian showed a 'Please be quiet' signal to them. Realized that they might awaken HaNa, they lowered down their voice. Thank goodness they were quite far from the princess at least. 

“Gather your courage already, damnit!." Almost raised his voice and received a death glare from Sebastian, Doo Joon calmed himself down. "I cannot bear it when she keeps asking and you do know that everything cannot be silenced forever." He continued.

Onew looked at Yo Seob's troubled face. Feeling symphathetic for his friend, he held his friend's shoulder. "Sooner or later Yo Seob, the truth will be out. But what will differentiate the outcome is from whom she will be hearing the truth. From you or from our foes. We know our sister, Yo Seob. She just wanted to know." 

Yo Seob sighed and looked at his friends. They had been friends since a long time ago and he did know that both of them worried about him. Without realizing, he already made a move to HaNa's bed. Doo Joon tried to pull him back but Onew shook his head, showing sign to give some moments for them both. Doo Joon looked for Sebastian and hoped for him to disagree but Sebastian nodded agreeing. Onew smirked at Doo Joon who has lost in that argument just now.

YoSeob gently sat beside Ha Na on the bad. Careful not to make any unecessary sounds and movement that would make her woke up, he lightly brushed her hairs repeatly. “I’m sorry that I’m late.” He bent down a bit and whispered softly to her ears . “I really missed you and it has been a while since we have met in your dreams. For you maybe it's not that long of time, for me, every minute passed suffocates me." He stopped for a while to check if she was still sleeping. Again, she smiled, as if she was dreaming a pleasent dream. "I will come back for you and show myself in front of you Elizabeth, no, HaNa, my flower." He leaned towards her forehead, kissed it and let it go when he saw her eyeballs seemed to be moving. Not wanting her to see him just yet, with a heavy heart, he got off the bed. Hunched a bit, he took a tad of her hair and kissed them too before walked his way to the door.

Doo Joon, Onew and Sebastian saw all of it and did not make any word for it. They also knew what burdened him in his reluctance to meet her. Yo Seob thanked them and went back to his own castle.

After Yo Seob went out of the room, Sebastian continued his own work. He was supposed to wake the princess up and now he was late for it. "How impudent of me with the time", he sighed because he did dedicated himself for his work passionately. Shoving those thinking aside, he went up to the curtains and spreaded it out. The bright lights instantly brightened the room. HaNa felt the lights were entering her retinas but still closing her eyes, she blindly searched for another pillow with her hands and covered her eyes. Sebastian shook his head and went to the princess's bed.

"Princess, I believe you have awaken. Please do so." HaNa seemed to be asleep again because she did not give any response to Sebastian's word. From the door, Doo Joon and Onew tried to cover their laughter but did not succesfully in doing so. Feeling that they need to give Sebastian a hand, they went to their sister's bed. 

"Dear sister, wakey wakey. How can a princess be sleeping for this long?", Said Doo Joon while snatching away the pillow that covered HaNa's eyes. HaNa protested by shifted her position again and continued to sleep.

"HaNa, come now. Wake up. Mother and father are waiting for you downstairs." With those words that came out from Onew, HaNa automatically opened her eyes in surprise.

"SUCCESS!" Doo Joon and Onew exclaimed happily when the princess finally awakened from her sleep.

HaNa looked blankly at her brothers. Rubbing her eyes, she looked around, still not familiar with her room, it took her a bit of time for her finally to comprehend where was her whereabouts and who were shouting excitedly just now. "Brother. What are you both doing here in my room?". She asked and washed her face in the bowl that Sebastian was holding for her.

"Do you know how hard it is to wake you up?. Sebastian tried several times for you then we came in." Doo Joon said and pinced her cheeks. "I hope you are more then awake now".

"Doo Joon, don't bully our sister like that." Onew, being the kind brother, slapped away Doo Joon's hand and patted his sister's head. "Now, ignore this brother of yours. Get up and prepare yourself for breakfast. We will wait for you downstairs okay?". Ha Na nodded and gave a hug for Onew. Onew was surprised but he replied it back.

Doo Joon was unsatisfied. "I want a hug too." he wailed. 

"I don't want to give it. Meanie". HaNa answered and Onew was showing faces to Doo Joon. 

"All of you are still kids or what?. Now stop all this siblings lovey-dovey. Princess, you need to get ready and Prince Jasper and Adrian, I believe you can wait for her downstairs now." Sebastian cut off the situation in front of him. 

Just before the brothers went out from the room, HaNa asked. "Brother, is there anyone came in just now?"

"I don't think so HaNa. Maybe you were dreaming about it." Doo Joon straighty answered hoping HaNa won't ask anything after that.

"Oh, really?. I do feel there were some kind of another presence in the room. But yeah, maybe it's from my dream". 

"Okay, Princess. Done with talking. Let's get you prepared." Sebastian picked up some dresses in the wardrobe with suitable accesories, not forgetting the shoes too. Seeing Sebastian was getting busy arranging the princess, they went out and waited for her in the dining hall. "So Princess, which one will you prefer today?"

"I do prefer the green one Sebastian, but that sapphire-blue also is charming."

"Then, sapphire-blue it is." Sebastian answered and chose the suitable acessories to go with the dress. The sapphire-blue dress was simply elegant. There was no emboidery or beads over it but the details that was given to the stiches made the dress showed up. After she had changed into that dress, she made her way to the dressing table, where Sebastian was waiting.

"Is there really anything you cannot do Sebastian, you can make woman's hair too?. This is far too amazing for you to have so many talents Sebastian". She observed at Sebastian's handwork in the mirror's reflection.

Giving out his smile to the princess's curiousity, he simply answered, "I've told you Princess. If I cannot do simple things like this then I am not qualified of being your butler."

Replying his smile, HaNa felt uneasy because she really wanted to ask him something that has been bothering her mind since she was awakened. Realizing the princess's face, Sebastian just asked. "What is it Princess?".

"Sebastian, I am curious. Is there really no one in the room besides you and my brothers?"

"Why are you so curious, Princess?"

"It's not that I don't believe my brothers but the dream that I had was too real to be untrue and I really felt someone's else presence in here."

"May I ask what kind of dream you were having, princess?" Trying to hide his smirk, he asked again. He could see her face was flushed red with embarassment. "Ah, so innocent", he said slowly, not letting the princess listened to his word just now.

"It's nothing actually. But I dreamt of someone was whispering to me and...and...he..k..kissed my forehead."

"I wonder, princess. Maybe it is or maybe not. Did that person say anything to you?"

"I think he said to wait for him because he will come back, if I'm not mistaken." 

"How about you wait then? Then, we will see if it's true or not." Sebastian finished her hair the last detail.

"It's beautiful Sebastian. Thank you. And I think I will follow your advice and wait for him then. If it's true though." She praised his work and admired it in the mirror.

"I just merely fixing it up a bit for you, Your Highness. The foundation itself is already beautiful and the rest is easy." The shy princess blushed again. "Well then, princess. Shall we go?"

Ha Na nodded and made her way to the door. 

'When can I meet you?' she thought those in her heart and touched the place where he kissed her just now. It felt warm and comforting. Just like those words he said before that. HaNa smiled and blushed again when she remembered the kissing part.

 

 

A/N: Oh wow. Kind of long this time. :D
I've been waiting to write about him since 
from the beginning. Hope you all enjoyed 
reading this part *hugs*.