Chapter 6 : I've returned

A Witch Or? [STILL REVAMPING]

We both entered the castle together. Still feeling a little bit nervous, I almost stumbled and if it wasn't Sebastian who managed to catch me in the nick of time, my face would be kissing the floor now. As we were walking, the guards just bowed humbly when we walked pass them. The castle looked lively or was it just my imagination? The situation was like that they were preparing to meet someone and a joyful celebration will be made. 

"This place is huge.", I said out of the sudden. Sebastian who was obediently following just smiled and lead. We walked until he stopped in front of a big, craved-wooden door.

"Your Highness, please prepare yourself. The King and Queen are inside, waiting for you." He put his hands on the craved door handle. "Ready Princess?" I nodded.

Just before he opened the door, I gave him a signal to halt for a while. I felt someone's else presence. It was not Sebastian and I was certain of it. I knew this presence. How could I even possibly forget? The aura's presence was the one who kept me felt secured and safe. It was the presence of the man that appeared in my dreams. Just then I saw a man with an icy-blue cloak but he was too far for me to reach and call for.I cannot get to see his face. The only thing that I managed to catch by glimpse was his pearly-smile that he always showed in my dream. My feet moved on its own to chase him but he dissapeared. Was I illusioning him?

"Princess? The King and Queen are waiting." Sebastian's question surprised me. He looked at my face again. "Are you okay Princess?. You looked like you just saw a ghost."

I shook my head and ensured him that everything was under control. Ensuring that I was okay, he opened the door. The bright lights blinded me for seconds and when it returned to normal, I could see a hall. In that hall that was the a passage with covered with red carpet which led to the throne which I believed belonged to the King and Queen.

On those thrones, I saw there were two people were sitting on it. One of it was a man looked like he was in his early 40's wearing a burgandy coloured robe, he was quite tall and blessed with a look with jawline and he kept a bit of mustache and beard. Meanwhile, beside him was a woman in her 30's, a little bit small beside the man, she looked so motherly and her turqoise coloured eyes were just one of the aspects of her beautiful face. She also wore a similar looked crown just like the man beside her. Their crowns were simple in design but elegant in its own way. The man's gold crown was decorated with a turqoise and emerald-green gem stones or diamonds while the woman's crown was silver in colour and there was three stones or diamond that contemplated with the man's. Sebastian stopped when we were quite close enough with the throne and bowed to them, "Your Majesty, I have brought back the Princess".

Without any hestitation, the King and Queen ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I was shocked and a little bit hestitant to reply the hug back.

"Our dear daughter, I'm sorry for letting you live in the human world. Believe me, I don't have choice that time. It is all for your safety.", said the man or the King to me.

"It's okay, Your Majesty." before I could finish my words, the woman or the Queen cut me off. "Elizabeth Marissa Edward, you are our child. How can you possibly address us Your Majesty." As she was reading my mind just now, she continued. "This is not a dream Marissa. Please call us father and mother.

I believed I was overjoyed with happiness and quickly replied their hugs. "Mother, father, I've returned." They hugged me more tighter and warm tears came to my face. 

"Mother, father. Give it a break. We don't want to spoil the moment but we want hug our sister too", said a voice from behind. 

"I agree with that. We also missed our sister. Now, let us hug too", said the other person while opened his arms wide.

"Alright, alright. Both of you are just too impatient. Elizabeth, no, HaNa, I believed you are much more accustomized with that name right?" The queen or my mother released the hug and asked while wiping my tears. 

"I love my real name mother. But as you said, HaNa is much more easier to pronounce I suppose." My father also released the hug and patted my shoulder.

Missing their hugs, I went towards them. Both of them were also good looking and tall too. One of them was a black-haired man with a dashing smile and the ohter one was with caramel-coloured hair and when he smiled, a dimple showed up. Suddenly one of the men pinched my cheek. "Hello sister. It has been a while. I'm your brother, Prince Damian Jasper Edward the full name, short one is Doo Joon".

"Hello Doo Joon, can you let go of my cheeks, it hurts you know?" It seemed everybody liked my cheek. He grinned but still not letting them go.

"Well, well, my dear sister needs punishment. How dare you called me that. I'm your brother you know?. I could appreciate 'brother or bro' you know?", asked him while pinching my cheeks a little bit harder.

"Doo Joon, stop it already! Oh my, her cheeks are so red now.Do you want him to barge in and choke you?" said the other person while slapping away Doo Joon's hands.

"I'm just teasing her. Besides, I just wantsee if that coward is brave enough to come here today. He knows she is back". He smirked.

"Don't mind him, I'm Prince Adrian Phillip Edward, but people always called me Onew. I'm your oldest brother. Time does fly. You look so beautiful now." said Onew and hugged me."I missed you dear sister. Living without memories does hurt right?" My eyes became blurry with tears again.

"But don't worry, eventually your memories will come back but it will take some time". said Doo Joon and joined the hug between Onew and I.

After a few moments we broke the hug. "Brother, can you tell me who is this 'him' that you both talked about?", I asked while looking both of them. " Sebastian also talked about him too, please tell me who is he. Is he someone who is important to me?".

They looked reluctant to answer my question. "HaNa, I think he is the only person that can answer it. We are not supposed to tell anything." I reliazed he was not going to answer it and I covered it up with a smile.

"It's okay. Then, I'll have just to wait then." Then my sense caught something, the presence that I sensed before was getting stronger. Where was he?. As I was looking, I saw a glimpse of someone walking from pillar to another pillar but when I looked again, that someone has dissapeared and also the presence that I sensed earlier.

"When will be the day you will reveal yourself to me?" I whisprered slowly under my breath and feeling down a bit. But, I have met my families and I hope this kind of day would last forever.

"Now, who's up for celebration and eating?". My father finally spoke and the maids and butlers all were rushing in. Sebastian seemed to be the one who led them. In the short period of time, the table was full with all sorts of food. We all moved to the table to eat while Sebastian getting all prepared to play a violin to us. He played it and was superb with it. 

"What can you not possibly do, Sebastian?" I praised him while oogling what should I ate first.

"I'm not your butler if I cannot do such simple things like this, your Highness". Sebastian replied and kept on playing.

I grinned at his respond and continued eating while watching my brothers teasing each other at the dinning table. Sebastian's violin playing echoed through the room and we enjoyed the day as we should, laughing and having fun with each other.

 

A/N: Please, please tell me that you love this chapter :)
The main hero is still not here, well, let's just wait for a bit longer then.
Please drop by a comment or two. I'll appreciate it.