Mini Chappie^^

A Witch Or? [STILL REVAMPING]

I'm SOOOOOOo Sorry for my absent...
Assigments and all other stuffs really kill my time for writing plus I'm also having the writer's block
which always happen when I feel I want to write a new chapter...



I Hope you will enjoy this mini-chapter which I present for my token of apology....
Mianeh *Hugs for all who supports me all this time* :)



 


 

 

 

“Hey, what are you doing there? Aren’t you afraid sitting there alone?.” Asked a girl with a hazel coloured eyes to me. I ignored her and continuing to make

my ice sculpture. “Yah!, that is so rude. Don’t  you learn manners?. It is a must to answer people who ask you question.” Said the girl and pinched my

cheeks.

 

I was irritated with her that I accidently used my power just to startle her but the girl just grinned and blocked it with her hands.  I was shocked to see her blocking someone else power easily plus she only looked like a 9 year old girl for goodness sake.  As for me, I’m already reached 13 years old at that time.

 

“Oh, you are an ice-power type.  That’s cool!”  She exclaimed with a flashed smile that showed her dimples clearly.  Her smile froze me suddenly and my heartbeat keeps rising.  This is silly; she is only a nine year old girl and I don’t want to involve with this mushy things just yet.

 

“Hey, hey, can you show me your power again?  This is the first time I’m seeing people using other power than water.  To be honest, this is my first time getting out from the castle where I always see my brothers’ use their water-powers.” Aish, this girl can be a chatterbox but it is kinda amusing hearing her telling stories.

 

I patted her head then suddenly I remembered.  The water-power type users that I know are only Doo Joon and Jin Ki who are my best buddies.  Why this girl does say that her brothers use water-power? Who is this girl actually? 

 

“Little girl, can you tell me the truth?  Who are your brothers actually?  Furthermore, why can you block my powers so easily?”  I asked with a controlled-stern voice and looked her straight to her beautiful hazel-coloured eyes. 

 

“B…b..but I’m telling the truth.  I have two brothers named Doo Joon and Jin Ki.  Both of them are water-power user.  Don’t tell my brothers about me blocking your powers.  It’s just I learned it secretly when my brothers learnt it from my father.” Said the little girl and cried suddenly.

 

I panicked that I pulled her into my arms without realising.  Her petite-like body feels right when I hugged her and she quieted down after a while.  “Now, now, don’t cry.  Tell me your name please”  I said and wiped her tears at her both rosy cheeks.

 

She smiled, “My name is Yoon Ha Na and I’m the Princess of the Water Kingdom.” 

 

I grinned, “Well, my name is Yang Yo Seob, the Prince of the Ice Kingdom.  Please remember my name well.” She was blushing red after I kissed her forehead when finishing my last words.

 

“Ehem, how long are you going to hug our sister, Yo Seob?.” Interrupted a voice from behind me which I recognize well.  “Oh, I.. Just,.aha! I’m trying to comfort her because she was crying just now.”  My voice was shaky but I managed to control it.

 

Doo Joon and Jin Ki smirked, “ Oh, and the kiss?”  It was so embarrassing that I got caught by my own friends that I looked away, trying not to meet with their face.

 

“Oppa! Stop teasing Yo Seob oppa.” Suddenly her cute voice shouted.  Her brother just smirked and patted my shoulders. “ Well, this is interesting Yo Seob.”  He said to me.

 

“Well, don’t worry.  I will take care of your sister, dear future brother in law.”  Quickly, I grabbed Ha Na’s hand and ran away from them.  It seems I have involved in this mushy thing because of her…